blessed
Sep 14, 2014
Georgia USA
✟46,558.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Father God, please renew hope and strength to this man's soul. Bring Your light to his mind and help him to place his feet upon the Rock. Your grace is truly sufficient to all of us as Your living Word says. Help him to renew his mind and feed his spirit steady upon Scriptures. In Jesus i pray.

Upvote 0

chapmic

Follower of Jesus
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
✟50,507.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If God really loves me, then why do I hurt so much? Is it always going to be like this? I'm so tired of trying and praying and waiting. Is there a point at all for anything?

It may hurt at the moment but it is part of the process sometimes. No it won't always be like this because our time on this Earth is short and the Lord loves and when you are in his presence you will feel the power of his love and realize it was all worth it. Sometime we have to endure the pain to truly appreciate joy and happiness. I will be praying for you, God bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LilLamb219

The Lamb is gone
Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
✟83,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If God really loves me, then why do I hurt so much? Is it always going to be like this? I'm so tired of trying and praying and waiting. Is there a point at all for anything?

Praying that things improve for you.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single