Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
b.jpg

The works of his hands are stable, as he alone decrees of us; and all his commandments nurse this one truth.

Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"And the Lord said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of Egypt, have corrupted themselves."

God disassociates himself with his people even to the point of not having been the one who brought them out.

This verse speaks to the process of coming to the true nature of God that is hindered only by our own perception of him.

The symbolism (found in the language of God ) in the coming out of Egypt is found in everything, as the path one must take to the understanding of the motive of the one who brought you out, which process is found in each of us.

He calls every son out of Egypt.

As I was rereading this yesterday, I knew there was more to it than I had seen before ..... questions came to mind today about it ..... why would He disassociate Himself with His people? He gave them their freedom and they had no idea what to do with it, living in bondage, they had been told all their lives what to do ..... they now had no one telling them what to do anymore and they were lost ..... just like a child that cannot yet think for themselves they have no idea what to do .....

Then it dawned on me ..... I know this is going to sound like a contradiction in itself but it makes perfect sense to me .....

To be independent of the Father you have to be completely one with Him

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I was rereading this yesterday, I knew there was more to it than I had seen before ..... questions came to mind today about it ..... why would He disassociate Himself with His people? He gave them their freedom and they had no idea what to do with it, living in bondage, they had been told all their lives what to do ..... they now had no one telling them what to do anymore and they were lost ..... just like a child that cannot yet think for themselves they have no idea what to do .....

Then it dawned on me ..... I know this is going to sound like a contradiction in itself but it makes perfect sense to me .....

To be independent of the Father you have to be completely one with Him

... a friend wrote to me the other day saying, "I'm going to work hard to do nothing."

To find your soul you have to lose it.

Somethings look right but they are all wrong, they are like a lamb that speaks like a dragon, or laboring to enter in; (or the other side of the coin) as Peter thought when Jesus told them what he planned to do.

To him a cross didn't look right ...

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
... a friend wrote to me the other day saying, "I'm going to work hard to do nothing."

To find your soul you have to lose it.

Somethings look right but they are all wrong, they are like a lamb that speaks like a dragon, or laboring to enter in; (or the other side of the coin) as Peter thought when Jesus told them what he planned to do.

To him a cross didn't look right ...

^_^ "Hardly Workin" defined ^_^

Reactions: x141
Upvote 0

Poster0

Aug 20, 2015
✟13,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I feel like the walking dead. Fear is rendered powerless under the weight of this cross, and suffering is the surgeons scalpel which opens my chest and removes my heart of stone. The eyes of my new heart behold the beauty of light that shines into darkness. Though it may sound very strange to those around me, it is an inner voice that comforts my soul.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the vision tarry wait for, in the end it shall speak, and not lie …

God starts out with one, and then narrows it back down to the one you are.

It's not about knowing scripture, it's about knowing your Father in the light of being his son ... in whom he has always been well pleased from the beginning.

Reactions: jugghead
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(This is only a scratch in the surface)

If you believe you can sin then you have no understanding of who you have always been.

To believe a statement such as this one must bring all things that are contrary (narrowing it) down to the sacrifice of even the single thought that you are not, it is the pouring out of your whole soul (which in light of a sacrifice is the only way you come to understand that you are a son accepted, anything less is tantamount to a fly in the ointment).

It is not the thoughts but your soul that is required. In this light the children of Israel (12 spies) which equates to the hours in the day, as it relates to Israel as a picture of God’s firstborn, in which it relates to us as the son we are) spied out the land, or the soul one finds by losing their own, where you find two that have a good report (remembering that Israel was coming into the promise from a 2nd forty (or the feminine) which in picture is the law and the prophets that testified the truth of a son) ten equating to the law of their mind, kept them from the truth of their inheritance (which is the very person of God as was related to Abraham, who spoke to him by son to this effect) which this law they walked out in the wilderness (provoking God ten times), that kept them, a year for a day, wandering around in this soul they would not lose for forty years, until all the men of warfare, or that which opposes God (or being one with him) were dead; but the promise of self had not come yet, so the repetitive garden scenario repeats itself in the land to the revealing of their nakedness, which (again) relates to the son that we are.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lust in the consciousness of mankind will run its course, and will bring an end to the violence levied against the kingdom of God through this same means; like Jacob, it is an end of a 2nd forty.

It is the process of the whole as it is the process of every thought, so make no idol out of any one of them, least of all God.

This then is the mother of all seeds … Jesus understood where he fell from, Adam did not; understand that everything the devil tempted him with in the wilderness became his.

I hate the format of line upon line; it is not the mind of Christ.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We’ve have no concept of how God sees; our soul is no use in the matter; when it is seeded by something outside of itself (hence a Passover that is kept, a cross picked up, or whole soul that is lost (not thoughts), it becomes a place of confusion to us, this is (one reason) why it is spoken of (in the Bible) as being the seed of the woman.

Our understanding is limited (firstly) to our association with those things that are physically inherent in nature, and all the things that comprise it in relationship to self, from here it becomes a mixture which is tantamount to a cake not turned, and it is this that is being used to interpret the word that God alone reveals himself in to the individual as them (a son), and only in the form of a kingdom which is a soul found as something in them (which reflects the truth of what a garden enclosed is, or the woman in the man were a type of); it is spoken from the place of a Moses, one who sees but never enters.

The words of preachers today are still words of the wilderness; it is an ever learning, and a line upon line, which leads the speaker and the hearer into a pit, and not into the liberty of the son that they have always been known of God to be.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are still a sinner, then you are no son, (and in relationship to your soul) your mother Hagar, your altar bloodless, and your testimony, that your husband is not dead; it is the testimony of Babylon (or ten spies), or the earthly Jerusalem, which is spiritually called Sodom, and Egypt, the place where the truth of who you are in relationship to your Father is crucified. It is a message that looks like a lamb but speaks like a dragon.

If you are not free indeed Christ has not set you free, if you still thirst he has not given you to drink.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I like finding unique souls. the wilderness is not evil because God created it. I see a world that is closer to the spiritual truths spoken of in the bible... right now in my eyes I know that the world could be a much better place and that it is because of certain deficiencies in humanity which create the kind of world we have today, with all its interactions and variables... which often are not needed and they become all manner of things of confusion and distraction from the simplicity of God and the kind of life that spiritual people are often desiring to have. if humans did not labor to be so much humanity could easily be in a state of ease and to bask in the beauty of the wonders that God has done and I think in that state that humanity would have been more in a position to more easily express their own part of the activity and creativity in the Trinity.

the evidence is often right in front of us, how much humanity falls short of the ideals of Christ. but we are so blinded by it that we don't notice it. it is called ignorance for a reason. how many times in the history of humanity have evil people killed good people? how many times have people had not much of a reason at all to make war with one another and to enslave each other? how often and how much have human beings made the earth into a worse condition? how many animals have we ruined and lost? how many beautiful environments have humans destroyed? and the modern world thinks they are progressing. I think that humans are so insane that they would not even understand how close they are to ruining the entire earth. it is a miracle that we have not yet completely ruined it, but like some kind of cancer they will keep walking along like zombies until there is nothing left and they do this even being somewhat good. this vain mechanical beast has absolutely no purpose other than being cast into the lake of fire.

I don't see a good end for this world, I see no mass spiritual awakening that would be able to reverse this sickness of the human race and the tortures and wounds that they have inflicted upon themselves and thus the world they dwell in.

the contrast of what the world could be and what it is is so different. it seems that the more humans try to make things better, the worse things become. if there is no sin then there is no sin but if there is sin then there is sin. the effects/affects of how beings are in this world is self evident.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There is no $money$ in spiritual awakening as first love Nox (as you well know and stated in post). So sad that the masses have a different master. Yet, it is written, the path is narrow that the awakened do not follow the masses. Self destruction of the very planet, all depend on for life, for no one wants to lower creature comforts that depend upon the destruction of this earth to provide them. Patents for clean energy are waylaid in law or bought for suppression . The awakened have no voice for they walk not with the group mind (masses that are conformed to the dollar and expend most of their energy in obtaining it in good reasons such as to support a child) that find they have no time to change it for they are slaves to it (money, which really breaks down to a 1 %ter who has that money) , so we are slaves of him/her not the money itself but it is well hidden as we as children are doctrinated in the almighty dollar firstly and spend most of our youth in education to earn a better dollar than our neighbor. However, it breaks down further to a better slave to the owner of that dollar. The owner of that dollar understands it is the tool and will keep that tool in place no matter what.
First, money causes confusion to slavery of what... When it is actually slavery to who (a 1 %ter). One is seeing the pattern of the umbrella effect where a massive Corp/Dollar/1 %ter buys the little mans idea (if he is willing to sell) or if he is unwilling then the slaves (lawyers) of that 1 %ter under the ruse of Corp will send them to stop the idea from gaining traction... Like Greenhouse effect. There are entire organizations of scientists (slaves to a 1%ter that uses money for their loyalty) to spread doubt so the 1 %ter can still burn coal or frack the earth or drill for oil . Most are stuck in that process that it is money they are slaves too but in actuality it is a "someone" they are slaves too that buys even politicians to set policies to their liking. What amazes me is that these politicians have not understood this concept that it aint the dollar they are slaves too but the owner of that dollar in mass. Trump for president makes me shutter... For he is the enemy (1 %ter) within.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Speak it plainly ... In using the references found in scripture to depict the truth of the process of it in me … the Spirit of my Father, who I am one with has taken me past the holy place, as a truth I remain in, but if five brothers can’t hear, even if they heard it from one who was raised from the dead, let alone from the law and the prophets how shall I speak plainly what only can be experienced individually, and only found as the mind of Christ that one as a city has entered into, which is no different than our name that is in a white stone that is given, and not labored for.

The path of a serpent (or viper) is to obtain the blessing that has already been yours from before the beginning (knowing that Christ (the Lamb/Word/Son/Life/Truth/Way was crucified (emphasis put on the word) FROM the foundation of the world), or it can never be yours as a perception or heaven you live in, even as Jesus had said of himself when talking to Nicodemus as to where he was at, even though he was plainly sitting right in front of him, or what he said of himself, as no man knowing where he came from (even though the people who grew up with him knew where he lived which they associated with being as where he came from (which I’m sure to Nicodemus it was just as confusing as being born again was).

The sum of it is as Jesus said (in the language of God) … Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit, or James’ … A double minded man is unstable in all his ways, which also applies to the words of our lips, whether it is the testimony of Jesus Christ (Son of God) we also possessing the Word of God which as John said is God), or the testimony of one who was formed from the ground, which Job called a Maggot, or worm and whom Solomon said was no better than a beast (which can be seen in Nebuchadnezzar which stemmed from the vision God gave him), hence the depiction of the inheritance that is God divided in the form of two sons, as the perception of who we are in relationship to our Father in the day that we eat (as opposed to it being on the lord’s day (which is how the book of Revelation of Jesus Christ starts out).

I try to make my words in the light of scripture precise as to what the language of God is (which is also all around us, and why Jesus could liken the kingdom of God as a man who sows seed, and as himself (God) the seed that is sown), and what is in a word.

Upvote 0