2KnowHim

Dying to Live
Feb 18, 2007
✟9,963.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the same thing and just one of the many ways it is depicted throughout scripture, but for it to be unlawful to speak does not mean it was wrong, but the words cannot be found for it, which is where I am, it is where you are ... truth is not of dispensation, dispensation is of the soul.

Thank you, I never seen it like that before...as being unlawful....not being wrong, but words that can't be found....
But I'd say that you are doing a pretty good job at it...I love reading what you write like I told this person I was speaking to...It's like fresh baked bread, or fresh manna to read what you have to say everyday.....mainly because I know it's Him who speaks to my heart.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, I never seen it like that before...as being unlawful....not being wrong, but words that can't be found....
But I'd say that you are doing a pretty good job at it...I love reading what you write like I told this person I was speaking to...It's like fresh baked bread, or fresh manna to read what you have to say everyday.....mainly because I know it's Him who speaks to my heart.

It is only the truth that speaks from the heart one can without doubt trust in which is the only way to be led farther and farther in moment by moment if we are willing and obedient (which is to keep your soul/flesh under subjection, or enclosed/which is) to keeping our eye single.

Reactions: 2KnowHim
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The replicated pattern of twos in the scripture are incredible beyond belief (or having to believe, rather they are a knowing in self) A tidbit on the truth of the symbolism of what the earth is, and the process of the kingdom it reveals, and how in form it is both masculine and feminine in relationship to itself having a moon (with its phases, and an earth that becomes between it and the son), or a son, also being the third planet from the sun, with its years months weeks and days) … South is soul North is masculine; East and West speak to the process of it. From here what North South East and West become is from where one is seeing from in the moment. One of my favorites is Abram after God speaks to him about his seed that we are, or he was (Christ being made all things to us) inheriting the land of Canaan (a soul that is our own), it says he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel (house of God that you are), and pitched his tent (his habitation), having Bethel on the west, and Hai (city of Ai or Adam) on the east: and there he builded (a second altar (a second forty or a second week, or in the law dealing with a woman who births a daughter (The horseleach (or one that sucks blood) hath two daughters, crying, Give, give … Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother) an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD (or a word that proceeds from the mouth that becomes a law).

One must understand that one word can become an endless truth just as the endless truths words are can be summed up in one word. It is not the word but the image that the word is to our soul

Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The replicated pattern of twos in the scripture are incredible beyond belief (or having to believe, rather they are a knowing in self) A tidbit on the truth of the symbolism of what the earth is, and the process of the kingdom it reveals, and how in form it is both masculine and feminine in relationship to itself having a moon (with its phases, and an earth that becomes between it and the son), or a son, also being the third planet from the sun, with its years months weeks and days) … South is soul North is masculine; East and West speak to the process of it. From here what North South East and West become is from where one is seeing from in the moment. One of my favorites is Abram after God speaks to him about his seed that we are, or he was (Christ being made all things to us) inheriting the land of Canaan (a soul that is our own), it says he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel (house of God that you are), and pitched his tent (his habitation), having Bethel on the west, and Hai (city of Ai or Adam) on the east: and there he builded (a second altar (a second forty or a second week, or in the law dealing with a woman who births a daughter (The horseleach (or one that sucks blood) hath two daughters, crying, Give, give … Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother) an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD (or a word that proceeds from the mouth that becomes a law).

One must understand that one word can become an endless truth just as the endless truths words are can be summed up in one word. It is not the word but the image that the word is to our soul

Just as I was rereading this again and aloud to 2knowhim, I started to see the picture of the earth coming between the son and the moon, an eclipse wherein the moon reflects the color red, I started saying how we (earth) come between the law (moon) and Christ (sun), we only see a burning up (sun) while having our backs to the law (moon), not seeing it

She saw the hymen, that which needs to be broken in order to produce, the red being the blood on the sheets.

All three the same truth but in different terminology

Awesome brother

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To re-account a first experience, and to speak like a man, which is to say, as soul) Revelation knowledge (or knowledge that opens freely to us found in description as the heavens opening (in us), a door in heaven opening (in us/through perception), or he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them; the meat being himself) … that happens in us seems to be here and there a little bit; but what is happening to us is not what it first appears.

Truth (which is not separate from self) is covered over as if it were by leaves of a tree.

As the wind blows a leaf will move and what it covered becomes revealed before the leaves settle back in again (a hill and valley a/effect), but there comes a time to knowledge where you can drink (of this river of life that goes beyond a whomsoever will) of it/eat of it in a form that washes over you as if a thousand different truths of one reality come into existence the moment you see it, and it extending out filling all things to you.

I was almost afraid to open a Bible because even when I thumbed through it, letting the pages fly by it was happening to me, so much so that I slammed the Bible shut and backed away from it (each glimpse the words of the entire Bible flowed into one truth not separate from me, which each a life time not enough to tell), when the first time I peered into the door that was open to me (but it wasn’t the book, or the only door (which the first door lead to).

Each moment makes the last one pale in experience of his person as relative to being the one that we are.

It is impossible to thirst again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2KnowHim
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until bablyon become
To be emptied is being prepared to be filled

Until Babylon becomes desolate the heavenly city is never seen, or until a soul is lost it cannot be found; how many the different pictures of the same one truth of a cross ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a pattern in scripture (and to use familiar people, and object lessons), when the woman first comes forth (through process) she brings confusion (it is a thorn (or little horn) she gives birth to by the seed that is not her own) which depicts our reasoning on a given matter, whether it be Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, David’s numbering of the people, Jonah’s booth he made for himself on the east side of the city) or Abraham’s Adam and Eve moment, when Sarah laughed (it was his nakedness being revealed, and the labor she would (by thought) bring forth the promise by) which itself equates to the feast of Pentecost as something we come to (as Jacob that was driven (as Adam was driven from the garden) to Laban’s (his Father’s father’s household (that God had called Abram out of) house after lying and cheating to get the blessing of the first born son), in the scattering it is earthly, in the gathering again unto one it is the heavenly (Jerusalem), which the sacrifice of our own soul is the only way to come to the end of this confusion that Pentecost at first becomes to us collectively and individually.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
saw a billboard today for an internet provider, the caption read:

What does your provider produce more quickly, data or regret?

what came to my mind:
data = information
encouragement (also) = information

thoughts to consider, will leave it to Him to make it grow

Upvote 0