This new spirituality based on self, without Christ or even God, is concerning me

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This new spirituality based on self, without Christ or even God, is concerning me...

I am afraid that it is the beginning of a "one world religion"

I saw posts like "I am my own healer" and "I am the universe", one guy when I tried to share Christ said vehemently "I am my beginning and end, it begins and ends with me..."

When you cry "I am" this or that, Jesus is sharing and giving you a taste of his glory, the question is afterward what will you do with it, will you thank him like I did for sharing his glory with you, but toss it back and yield the "I am" position to Jesus or God?

Sharing his glory... such an indescribable beautiful thing, but the purpose is to test you, to see if you will yield and give it back, many in this new world religion will not give it back, they continue deluding themselves thinking they are "like God" and yet deny him because they desire the position...

This song "I am" if you cry "I am" singing this song thinking of yourself as the "I am" then maybe, maybe you can be like God, but I suggest casting your crown, that you are wearing, at Jesus feet...

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 42:8
8 I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another...

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord.
9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Selah.

Upvote 0