Mar 25, 2009
Illinois
✟7,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello to all,

I am new to this forum but i am not new to god. God has proven to me over and over again to me how real he is. He has blessed me with a wonderful family that has always stood behind me and now I am finding myself askeing for help so that I can continue to be strong for my family.

I need prayer this morning as I am waiting to hear if i have been hired for a position in North Carolina. My family and I have been praying so much that I get this position and I know that the more people we have in our corner praying for us the stronger we will be.

We are a very young family that has been through very tough times but one thing that we have not lost track on is keeping god first in our lives.

Thank you in advance and god bless you all.

Jonathan

Last edited:

ancientsoul

queen of broken hearts
May 27, 2008
in the Spirit ... God willing ...
✟30,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray lead, guide and direct this young family in all that they do ... we trust You to provide their needs and keep them safe from harm and those who would harm them ... that no waepon formed against them would prosper. Help them to hear and see You and Your Word and to discern those things not of You ... in Jesus precious and honorable name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

sweetMelody

Love is all you need! Jesus is Love.
Dec 19, 2007
✟24,073.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying4u-prayinghands.gif

Upvote 0

Myfatherismighty

I AM A TRUE BELIEVER
Mar 25, 2009
Illinois
✟7,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm praying for you and your family Jonathan. Welcome to CF brother

That means a lot to me. How awesome is God for allowing people who have never met before care so much for one another to put them in there own prayers. That is a testimony in itself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father God I pray for Jonathan and the other 6 million people in the world today who are trying so hard to care for their family. Father God if this is not the position you want Jonathan to have then please lead him to an even better position. God it takes money to put food on the table for his family God. He needs a job that will give him the money he needs to do this. I lift this situation up to You god and ask for Your will to be done!!

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟21,063.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sweet, Father God,

For all who have lost their jobs, and are struggling to make ends meet. :groupray:

Please, Sweet, Loving Father God, please come to their aid, and bring to them the assistance, help, and love they need, in this crucial time in their lives. :crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Please pour your sweet, precious blood upon them, that they will feel your sweet love and presence, and come to know, that they are in YOUR care, and to be at total peace. :angel:

And I claim this petition NOW, in the name of the
Father, Son and Holy Spirit! AMEN! :amen::clap:

I Love YOU Sweet Father God, AMEN! :hug:

Upvote 0