-
✟75,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have a prayer request about my job. This is something I've thought about for quite some time.

I haven't been happy with my current position and I'm not happy with the company I work for. It does have some good things about it, but I'm tired of the bad things that do go on at work.

I really hate how several of my coworkers are not dedicated to doing a good job. It's dramatically changed the past four years. The company went from "do it right the first time" to "do whatever you feel". I work with slackers that don't understand what the problem is. They're just there to collect a check, they don't really think about their work output and how it affects other people and the future of the company.

My current job, I took it because I was desperate to get out of another department. The managers had told us not too long ago that a new position would be opening up (one that I'm interested in), but nothing has been heard about since they announced it.

I've wanted to leave, but I don't know where to go. I've browsed the Internet for jobs, but I haven't found anything I like.

I would really like a job where I worked with people that shared similar work values, and one where I felt like I was making a difference.

Will you pray for me about finding another job? Thanks.

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟72,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have a prayer request about my job. This is something I've thought about for quite some time.

I haven't been happy with my current position and I'm not happy with the company I work for. It does have some good things about it, but I'm tired of the bad things that do go on at work.

I really hate how several of my coworkers are not dedicated to doing a good job. It's dramatically changed the past four years. The company went from "do it right the first time" to "do whatever you feel". I work with slackers that don't understand what the problem is. They're just there to collect a check, they don't really think about their work output and how it affects other people and the future of the company.

My current job, I took it because I was desperate to get out of another department. The managers had told us not too long ago that a new position would be opening up (one that I'm interested in), but nothing has been heard about since they announced it.

I've wanted to leave, but I don't know where to go. I've browsed the Internet for jobs, but I haven't found anything I like.

I would really like a job where I worked with people that shared similar work values, and one where I felt like I was making a difference.

Will you pray for me about finding another job? Thanks.
Be sure to check what happens to any potential retirement consequences before you make a switch. Also, sometimes we are not called to the easiest places to work. Slackers exist nearly everywhere, but it sounds like there is more too it than just that. In the meantime, I pray you can be even more patient and continue there in good character until the next door opens. I pray too that you can take a step of faith if God is directing you to something else in your life, like a new town, career, ministry or even training. Often when I am agitated, it is because I stayed at a place too long. It is not always easy to move, but as you have that in your heart, I pray you get even more specific guidance and the right doors to open. God bless!

Upvote 0