Not open for further replies.

unbreakablelight

Apr 25, 2009
✟1,033.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
to drop all labels beyond the Christian name...

I have uncovered corruption in almost all aspects of denominational Christianity(besides maybe Orthodox which seems to be fairly solid)

we are given ONE label in the holy scriptures and that is the label of CHRISTIAN

its biblically supported and therefore supported by God, anything beyond this is worldly and encourages division

am I calling you to leave your church? not even close...but I am calling you to drop allegiance to any unscriptural denominational labels and to start embracing the oneness of the CHRISTIAN name

this goes beyond names though I am calling for a dedication to absolute truth..I am calling for you to take off the blinders and see the flaws within your own system, to demand errors to be corrected(politely and non aggressively)

this is not an easy task as the denominational propaganda and rhetoric has been bred into our genes and branded in our minds and some of us consider it a part of who we are...but for those who are capable, this is what I am calling on you to do in the name of absolute truth and unity

so if your with me start by dropping your denominational faith icon

and if your not thats your choice and I'm not going to push it beyond that(I'm not using this thread to try and convince beyond this opening)

for those who are able to accept what I'm saying, so be it according to God's will and not my own

YouTube - Thousand Foot Krutch-Absolute

Last edited:

unbreakablelight

Apr 25, 2009
✟1,033.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.