There's increasing evidence to show that trees are able to communicate with each other.

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Shifting the burden of proof? We're still waiting for your calculations, did you make your claim up?

"Your problem is adding to a mutation that has enhanced the fitness of an organism. The odds alone tell us a second mutation BY CHANCE occurring in the DNA that adds to the first...is impossible....let alone a third, fourth, fifth, etc."

Did you actually mean to say that you don't believe it's possible? You made it seem like you were stating an evidenced fact which is a bit misleading when it's neither evidenced or a fact. At least be honest about it.

You didn't answer the question Jimmy.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So you don't know, why didn't you just say so. I don't know either but then I haven't studied plant evolution in any detail, has any research been done to identify this mutation or series of mutations?

BTW the thread is not about dolphins so I'll ignore that. Feel free to start a dolphin thread if that's what you like to discuss.
In this reply...you avoided the question.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You didn't answer the question Jimmy.

Shifting the burden of proof. It's not my job to do your calculations or research.

In this reply...you avoided the question.

Red herring. Why should I answer a question about dolphins, your assertion was about plants?

All I did was ask you to support your assertions with some evidence. You obviously can't do that, yet you presented them as facts not opinion. I'm withdrawing from this conversation as you've clearly demonstrated your intentions.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Gods amazing creation can be seen in the plant word as well as the animal world.
Just saying that means absolutely nothing, you could also use:
(Put your chosen whatever here) amazing creation can be seen in the plant word as well as the animal world.
It has exactly the same meaning, none, saying a God did it tells us nothing and explains nothing.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(Put your chosen whatever here) amazing creation can be seen in the plant word as well as the animal world.
It has exactly the same meaning, none, saying a God did it tells us nothing and explains nothing.

It's totally up to you. You can either worship the creator or the creature. I chose the creator. You chose the creature.

Upvote 0

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It's totally up to you. You can either worship the creator or the creature. I chose the creator. You chose the creature.
This obviously went completely over your head:

However, I choose reality not myth.
If it needs magic to make it work then it's false.

Upvote 0

MennoSota

Sola Gratia
Dec 11, 2015
US
✟22,574.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
This obviously went completely over your head:

However, I choose reality not myth.
I choose Treebeard. [emoji269]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0