Legend
Mar 2, 2004
Toronto
✟31,520.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
CA-NDP
You are entitled to your speculative opinion, just as I am entitled to my previously stated evidential opinion that the human race has one common ancestral stream originating with Mitochondrial Eve & Y-chromosomal Adam.
Best wishes kenblogton

Indeed, if you are speaking about the human race today, you are quite right.

But of course, that would not apply to the human race during the lifetime of Mitochondrial Eve and Y-chromosome Adam, since they and their contemporaries would share different maternal and paternal common ancestors, who lived as far before them as they do before us.

That is the only point I am making.

Upvote 0

kenblogton

Mar 23, 2014
✟15,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are missing, or avoiding, the point.
The scientific evidence says the ancestors of all people are Mitochondrial Eve & Y-Chromosomal Adam. We can speculate endlessly about other possibilities. Science, however, forms its conclusions based on evidence. What actual evidence do you have for your speculations?
kenblogton

Upvote 0

Stephen3141

Mar 14, 2023
Southwest
✟39,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Dear Readers, Genesis 2:4-7 clearly states that man was formed of the dust of the ground on the 3rd Day. Some theistic evolutionists teach that we evolved from creatures which lived before man.

Genesis 1:21 shows that "every living creature that moves" was created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day which was billions of years AFTER the 3rd Day, in man's time.

My question is HOW can TEs continue to teach that we evolved from creatures which existed before us, when Scripture clearly shows that this is impossible?

In Love,
Aman
You ignore that there are more than one interpretation of what the Genesis
creation account means.

Those who hold that the creation account is written in the ancient style of
cosmological creation accounts, do not accept that it is a scientific
description of the beginning of the universe.

You are starting with different assumptions, than they are.

Upvote 0