Massachusetts
✟342,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Suffice it to say your response has proved my point. You miss the profoundly dystopian philosophies that the theory of evolution spawned. You have also failed to understand that evolution is a black box and it is taken by faith just like any other religion.

I would suggest a couple of books the first one being Darwin’s Black Box by Michael J. Behe. Well I do not fully agree with his conclusions I find him a fascinating writer and quite a thoughtful author.

I can provide you with quite a few resources concerning Darwin and philosophy but I won’t go to the trouble if you’re not really interested. I know a lot of times these debates are more about proving oneself right than it is about learning anything so if you’re not interested that’s OK we can drop it.
Oh, please. I've heard all the arguments about the malign influence of evolution and I've read Behe, so I know how weak those arguments are. I'm also familiar with the overwhelming weight of evidence for common descent. Behe accepts that evidence. Do you?

Upvote 0