The woman is destroyed before the Antichrist is destroyed

Mar 14, 2008
✟15,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is impossible that the woman sitting on the beast symbolizes the Antichrist since according to Rev 19:1-2 all heaven is rejoicing over God having judged the woman is followed by Antichrist gathering to Har-magedon where he is destroyed by Jesus.
Rev 19:1-2 and Rev 19:19-21 the judgment of the Antichrist and his armies sequentially takes place after Babylon the great is completely destroyed.
Rev. 19:1 After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God; 2 BECAUSE HIS JUDGMENTS ARE TRUE AND RIGHTEOUS; for He has judged the great harlot who was corrupting the earth with her immorality, and HE HAS AVENGED THE BLOOD OF HIS BOND-SERVANTS ON HER.
Rev. 19:19-21 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.
Stop listening to the false teachers who claim that the woman sitting the beast is a future Pope Antichrist. The idea that a future Pope will fulfill the Antichrist is just as false as the false teachings that they made up to support this idea. The USA is Babylon the Great as has been revealed by Jesus to me and many others at this point in time.

S

Shesapeach

Of course not.

Mystery babylon is Roman - apostate Christianity based in Rome complete with Babylonian practices mingled with Christianity.

The USA cannot be mystery babyon. The USA does not have the blood of the martyrs of Jesus on it's hands, is not old enough, and didn't subjugate Israel.

You need to think bigger/greater that 250 years and one nation...try 2000 years and global.

Upvote 0