THE thread for discussing the future of the S-F - P/C & WoF forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAS4Yeshua

Servant of the Lord
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Marina, California
Visit site
✟64,964.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Evangelica, for the record, I'm all for helping to get a "Charismatic" forum defined by who they are, not who they are not. At the current time, unless admins come in and say "this is going to change" the members of that forum are resistant to such a change.

Besides, this thread is for solving the issue of the anti-WOF attacks and the anti-"anti-WOF" retaliatory strikes. Not saying the issue you bring up isn't important, but I personally believe that we need to tackle the biggest problem first, so we can get rid of this moratorium that is hanging over everyone's head. ;)

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
It gives a point of separation that could be used as a starting point to define the diffences anyway..ya think? non wof didnt say anything really. I was wondering why the non wof and charismatics were termed as being different..were they?
That explanation was confusing to me. But how I see it is many Non WOF are not Charismatic, like baptist, methodist etc.
I would not classify WOF as charismatic but instead, pentecostal since we both believe tongues is the initial evidence of the baptism, and some charismatics dont believe that

Upvote 0

ChrisBot

Version 7.0 Beta
Christian Forums Staff
Site Supporter
Nov 18, 2001
The Web
✟59,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private