The Sixt Th Seal Events and the emergence of the One World Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After that the 7th trumpet is sounded that will be the time for the 7 vials which are full of the wrath of God (Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come,...)

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

At the 7th trumpet, Christ returns, on the day of the Lord.

The wrath of God and the Judgment of the dead happen on the same day.
They both occur on the day of the Lord, spoken of in multiple passages in the OT and the NT.

A day of fire, wrath, judgment, trumpet, darkness...

Isa_2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

Isa_13:6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Isa_13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Isa_34:8 For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Jer_46:10 For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.

Lam_2:22 Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.

Eze_13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

Eze_30:3 For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Joe_1:15 Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Joe_2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

Joe_2:11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Joe_2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Joe_3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Amo_5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Amo_5:20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Oba_1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Zep_1:7 Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

Zep_1:8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

Zep_1:14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

Zep_1:18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Zep_2:2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you.

Zep_2:3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

Zec_14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Mal_4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Act_2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

1Co_5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2Co_1:14 As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1Th_5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (Rev. 16:15)

2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

It will be the end of this fallen, rotten, sin-cursed world when the Lord Jesus comes back and brings in the New Heavens and the New Earth with the New Jerusalem, the city He has prepared for us.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isa 65:18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At the 7th trumpet, Christ returns, on the day of the Lord.

The wrath of God and the Judgment of the dead happen on the same day.
They both occur on the day of the Lord, spoken of in multiple passages in the OT and the NT.

A day of fire, wrath, judgment, trumpet, darkness...
The Day of the Lord (24 hour) begin with the 7 th vial... this will include the Armageddon's battle in Revelation 19...

Revelation 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
---------
As you pointed out from one of your listed verses but you unfortunately missed the key information that the Day of the Lord (24 hours) begin at the 7 th vial:

1Th_5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (Rev. 16:15)
---------------------------
Isa_2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

Isa_13:6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Isa_13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Isa_34:8 For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Jer_46:10 For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.

Lam_2:22 Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.

Eze_13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

Eze_30:3 For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Joe_1:15 Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Joe_2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

Joe_2:11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Joe_2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Joe_3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Amo_5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Amo_5:20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Oba_1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Zep_1:7 Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

Zep_1:8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

Zep_1:14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

Zep_1:18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Zep_2:2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you.

Zep_2:3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

Zec_14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Mal_4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Act_2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

1Co_5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2Co_1:14 As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

It will be the end of this fallen, rotten, sin-cursed world when the Lord Jesus comes back and brings in the New Heavens and the New Earth with the New Jerusalem, the city He has prepared for us.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isa 65:18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As you pointed out from one of your listed verses but you unfortunately missed the key information that the Day of the Lord (24 hours) begin at the 7 th vial:

You are correct of course. It is all about the Day of the Lord.
It all happens on the Day of the Lord.
Christ comes back and gathers the Church, and He destroys the ungodly when he returns as a thief at Armageddon.
We have several different visions within the Book of Revelation, all describing events that occur on the Day of the Lord. This includes the Harvest of chapter 14.

Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

If we stop forcing the text into a pure chronological sequence, all of these visions fit together perfectly.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How long do you think the whole Tribulation period from the 6 th seal worldwide great earthquake mentioned in Rev 6 leading to the return of Jesus after the Tribulation for the Armageddon's battle mentioned in Rev 19 will last ?When will the 2 witnesses begin their one thousand two hundred and threescore days testimony to the World during that period?
The Sixth Seal is not part of the GT. There is the gathering of righteous Israel and the selection of the 144,000, then the 7th Seal, before the Trumpets and Bowls of the GT.
The 2 witnesses preach to those who remain in the Holy Land after the Anti-Christ conquers it, as described in Zechariah 14:1-2. The half who go into exile are the ones who are take to the place of safety.

By removed to safety on Earth do you mean being removed before the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster?
Where on Earth the church will be removed to safety ?
No, the Sixth Seal will clear the Holy Land and enable the Lord's people, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in to go and live there. They will at last be as God always wanted His people to be; a light to the nations.
My country is New Zealand, the antipodes of Israel, so I am biased, but just may be right as we are often thought of as a safe place. Verses like Isaiah 42:10-12 seem to confirm it.

I don't think that people on the Earth will be calm immediately following the worldwide disaster ... they will rather be in survival mode ... ideal time to put in place a forced New World Order see details post#1
who will eventually lead to a very short period of time where people of the Earth will claim "peace and safety."
You are right, the Sixth Seal disaster will force the nations to form a OWG. But it will be several years after that, when the AC comes to power and makes that peace treaty with Beulah. The first half seems to be peaceful, only when the AC breaks it and comes to Jerusalem and sits in the new Temple does the SHTF. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
Re the many, Daniel 9:27, we see in Daniel 11:32 describes two types of people; those who violate the Covenant and those who are faithful to their God. I see the former as people who will remain in the Holy Land and the latter as those who will leave for 3.5 years, to come back as described in Mathew 24:30

The Day of the Lord, that is mentioned at the 7th Vial is the Great Day of Almighty God, not the terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, which is indisputably the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:17

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are correct of course. It is all about the Day of the Lord.
It all happens on the Day of the Lord.
Christ comes back and gathers the Church, and He destroys the ungodly when he returns as a thief at Armageddon.
We have several different visions within the Book of Revelation, all describing events that occur on the Day of the Lord. This includes the Harvest of chapter 14.
Note that i say that the Day of the Lord (24 hours)begin at the 7 Th VIAL which is when the Trump of God (the voice of God )the LAST TRUMP mentioned by Paul will sound-- ...not when the 7th trumpet will sound.

Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

If we stop forcing the text into a pure chronological sequence, all of these visions fit together perfectly.
Correct me if i am wrong, you are saying that all the earthquakes mentioned in the book of Revelation are/is the same earthquake...Right ?

You have forget the earthquake mentioned in Revelation 8:5
Revelation 8
8 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Correct me if i am wrong, you are saying that all the earthquakes mentioned in the book of Revelation are/is the same earthquake...Right ?

I am saying that all of the earthquakes associated with the seventh angel, the seventh trumpet, and the Day of the Lord are the same earthquake.

Could there be other earthquakes? Sure.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am saying that all of the earthquakes associated with the seventh angel, the seventh trumpet, and the Day of the Lord are the same earthquake.

Could there be other earthquakes? Sure.
Do you consider that the great earthquake of the 6th seal mentioned in Revelation 6:12-14 is the same that the great earthquake mentioned in Revelation 16:18-20 ?If so, why John who saw both earthquakes in his vision describe that the mountains and islands were not found in Rev 16:18-20 .While that in the 6 Th seal in Rev 6:12-14 the mountains and islands are still there but have moved out of their place.

Obviously John describe the effects of two different earthquakes that he saw in his vision.
Revelation 16:18-20

Compare with:
Revelation 6:12-14
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Note that i say that the Day of the Lord (24 hours)begin at the 7 Th VIAL which is when the Trump of God (the voice of God )the LAST TRUMP mentioned by Paul will sound-- ...not when the 7th trumpet will sound.

You are making a mistake in taking a descriptive event and interpreting it as a specific event. http://www.christianforums.com/thre...ptive-end-times-events.7892600/#post-68105976

Specific events:
1. Confirming the covenant for 7 years
2. The abomination of desolation setup in the holy place
3. The destruction of Gog's army
4. The day that Jesus returns
5. The two witnesses killed

Descriptive events:
1. The Day of the Lord, time of darkness and foreboding
2. The times of the gentiles and its ending
3. Saying peace and safety before sudden destruction
4. Israel dwelling in peace before Gog/Magog
5. As in the days of Noah before the flood

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you consider that the great earthquake of the 6th seal mentioned in Revelation 6:12-14 is the same that the great earthquake mentioned in Revelation 16:18-20 ?If so, why John who saw both earthquakes in his vision describe that the mountains and islands were not found in Rev 16:18-20 .While that in the 6 Th seal in Rev 6:12-14 the mountains and islands are still there but have moved out of their place.

Obviously John describe the effects of two different earthquakes that he saw in his vision.

Compare with:
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

A wind storm blew over my uncle's Quail pen.

The quail were moved out of their places.

The quail were no longer found.

I am describing the same event, in different language.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A wind storm blew over my uncle's Quail pen.

The quail were moved out of their places.

The quail were no longer found.

I am describing the same event, in different language.

Here a scientific description about the effect that
The March 11,2011 8.9-magnitude earthquake in Japan had on the Earth's rotation... note also that the earthquake moved Japan's main island about 8 feet, according to Kenneth Hudnut of the U.S. Geological Survey. The earthquake also shifted Earth's figure axis by about 6 1/2 inches (17 centimeters),

Link:
How the Japan Earthquake Shortened Days on Earth - Space.com

www.space.com/11115-japan-earthquake-shortened-earth-days.html

The massive earthquake that struck northeast Japan Friday (March 11,2011) has shortened the length Earth's day by a fraction and shifted how the planet's mass is distributed.

A new analysis of the 8.9-magnitude earthquake in Japan has found that the intense temblor has accelerated Earth's spin, shortening the length of the 24-hour day by 1.8 microseconds, according to geophysicist Richard Gross at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.

Gross refined his estimates of the Japan quake's impact – which previously suggested a 1.6-microsecond shortening of the day – based on new data on how much the fault that triggered the earthquake slipped to redistribute the planet's mass. A microsecond is a millionth of a second.

"By changing the distribution of the Earth's mass, the Japanese earthquake should have caused the Earth to rotate a bit faster, shortening the length of the day by about 1.8 microseconds," Gross told SPACE.com in an e-mail. More refinements are possible as new information on the earthquake comes to light, he added.

The initial data suggests Friday's earthquake moved Japan's main island about 8 feet, according to Kenneth Hudnut of the U.S. Geological Survey. The earthquake also shifted Earth's figure axis by about 6 1/2 inches (17 centimeters), Gross added.

John describe the effects of 2 far more bigger earthquakes in the book of Revelation...can you find them ?

Hint:

Note:and the mountains were not found mean that the mountains will be leveled to ground level after the great earthquake mentioned in Rev16:18-20.

That is why the mountains are not found.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here a scientific description about the effect that
The March 11,2011 8.9-magnitude earthquake in Japan had on the Earth's rotation... note also that the earthquake moved Japan's main island about 8 feet, according to Kenneth Hudnut of the U.S. Geological Survey. The earthquake also shifted Earth's figure axis by about 6 1/2 inches (17 centimeters),

Link:
How the Japan Earthquake Shortened Days on Earth - Space.com

www.space.com/11115-japan-earthquake-shortened-earth-days.html

The massive earthquake that struck northeast Japan Friday (March 11,2011) has shortened the length Earth's day by a fraction and shifted how the planet's mass is distributed.

A new analysis of the 8.9-magnitude earthquake in Japan has found that the intense temblor has accelerated Earth's spin, shortening the length of the 24-hour day by 1.8 microseconds, according to geophysicist Richard Gross at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.

Gross refined his estimates of the Japan quake's impact – which previously suggested a 1.6-microsecond shortening of the day – based on new data on how much the fault that triggered the earthquake slipped to redistribute the planet's mass. A microsecond is a millionth of a second.

"By changing the distribution of the Earth's mass, the Japanese earthquake should have caused the Earth to rotate a bit faster, shortening the length of the day by about 1.8 microseconds," Gross told SPACE.com in an e-mail. More refinements are possible as new information on the earthquake comes to light, he added.

The initial data suggests Friday's earthquake moved Japan's main island about 8 feet, according to Kenneth Hudnut of the U.S. Geological Survey. The earthquake also shifted Earth's figure axis by about 6 1/2 inches (17 centimeters), Gross added.

John describe the effects of 2 far more bigger earthquakes in the book of Revelation...can you find them ?
Hint:

Note:and the mountains were not found mean that the mountains will be leveled to ground level after the great earthquake mentioned in Rev16:18-20.

That is why the mountains are not found.

Great science, Brother.

When I was teaching science I would put a student in an office chair with dumbbells in their hands.
They would hold their arms out when we started them spinning.
When they would pull their arms in, their rotation speed would increase.
They would push their arms back out to slow down.
It was an example of conservation of angular momentum, and is what is being demonstrated with the shift in the earth's crust after the Japanese earthquake.
Changing the radius of the mass, changes the rotation rate proportionately.
It is a good example of basic physics.

You think the language is different enough that the text is describing two different earthquakes.
I on the other hand believe they are similar enough to be the same, especially when considered together with the same "kings", "captains", and "mighty men" found in both Revelation chapters 6 and 16.
We also have a reference to the wrath of the Lamb at the end of chapter 6.
We may never agree on this point.

So let us look at another angle.

How do you handle the judgment of the dead in Revelation chapter 11?

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You think the language is different enough that the text is describing two different earthquakes.
I on the other hand believe they are similar enough to be the same, especially when considered together with the same "kings", "captains", and "mighty men" found in both Revelation chapters 6 and 16.
"kings", "captains", and "mighty men" is a general term to describe men in power.

We also have a reference to the wrath of the Lamb at the end of chapter 6.
We may never agree on this point.
As someone else pointed out it is possible that during the 6th seal events Jesus is seen sitting on His throne in Heaven for a moment ... long before His physical return for the battle of Armageddon.

So let us look at another angle.
How do you handle the judgment of the dead in Revelation chapter 11?

Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Revelation 11:18 sounds like a schedule of things to do before that Jesus will come physically on the Earth to establish His Kingdom,this obviously will take a certain amount of time, read the events that John saw from Revelation Chapter 11 through Chapter 19... Keep in mind that the killing of the two witnesses by the beast and their resurrection (Rev 11:7-12) mark the mid tribulation and the beginning of the 3 1/2 years years reign of the beast (Satan).

1- Clean the house (The Earth) with the 7 vials full of the wrath of God... And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come,

2-Then, after that the 7 vials full of the wrath of God will have been poured out and just before Jesus physical return for the battle of Armageddon in Rev 19
...and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth...(During the Battle of Armageddon)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1- Clean the house (The Earth) with the 7 vials full of the wrath of God... And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come,

2-Then, after that the 7 vials full of the wrath of God will have been poured out and just before Jesus physical return for the battle of Armageddon in Rev 19
...and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth...(During the Battle of Armageddon)

We seem to be in some agreement about it being a reference to the Battle of Armageddon, but it destroys your timeline, since it is out of sequence. Also, since it is referring to the Armageddon event, there is no 7 year trib.
Only 3 1/2 years...

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We seem to be in some agreement about it being a reference to the Battle of Armageddon, but it destroys your timeline, since it is out of sequence. Also, since it is referring to the Armageddon event, there is no 7 year trib.
Only 3 1/2 years...
All depend about when the two witnesses will begin prophesying during a thousand two hundred and threescore days.I doubt that Satan will let them prophesying during his 3 1/2 years reign on Earth while that at the same time he will begin killing Christians.

I notice from your post#241
that you don't believe that there will be two witnesses that will prophesy while the Bible say the contrary.
You wrote:
"The witnesses are a symbol of the Church, since they are the candlesticks of Rev. 1:20 and the Olive Trees of Romans chapter 11."

Revelation 11:3
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I notice from your post#241
that you don't believe that there will be two witnesses that will prophesy while the Bible say the contrary.
You wrote:
"The witnesses are a symbol of the Church, since they are the candlesticks of Rev. 1:20 and the Olive Trees of Romans chapter 11."

I believe there are two witnesses, just as there are two Olive Trees grafted together in Romans chapter 11.

Just as there is a Lamb, just as there is a dragon and just as there are candlesticks in Revelation chapter one.

Some people insist that Moses is one of the two witnesses, because of the reference in chapter 11 to the plagues seen in the days of Moses, during the exodus.
However, Moses died and was buried.

Therefore, it is my belief that Revelation chapter 11 is absolutely correct, when it says the two witnesses are two candlesticks and they are two olive trees.
I do not think anyone believes that the two witnesses are two actual trees made of wood or two actual candlesticks made of wax.
Therefore, we must understand that these two are symbols of something.

Throughout the world, thousands of our Brothers and Sisters are now being tortured and killed for our faith.
They are the two Olive Trees of Romans chapter 11. This fact is plainly stated by the Apostle Paul.
The branches of the wild Olive Tree have been grafted in among the branches of the cultivated Olive Tree.

If you want to see one of the witnesses, look in the mirror.

The commentary of Albert Barnes below, contains the same idea.

Revelation 11:4

These are the two olive-trees - These are represented by the two olive-trees, or these are what are symbolized by the two olive-trees. There can be little doubt that there is an allusion here to Zec_4:3, Zec_4:11, Zec_4:14, though the imagery is in some respects changed. The prophet Zec_4:2-3 saw in vision "a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which were upon the top thereof; and two olive-trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof." These two "olive branches" were subsequently declared Rev_11:14 to be "the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth." The olive-trees, or olive-branches Rev_11:12, appear in the vision of the prophet to have been connected with the ever-burning lamp by golden pipes; and as the olive-tree produced the oil used by the ancients in their lamps, these trees are represented as furnishing a constant supply of oil through the golden pipes to the candlestick, and thus they become emblematic of the supply of grace to the church. John uses this emblem, not in the sense exactly in which it was employed by the prophet, but to denote that these two "witnesses," which might be compared with the two olivetrees, would be the means of supplying grace to the church. As the olive-tree furnished oil for the lamps, the two trees here would seem properly to denote ministers of religion; and as there can be no doubt that the candlesticks, or lamp-bearers, denote churches, the sense would appear to be that it was through the pastors of the churches that the oil of grace which maintained the brightness of those mystic candlesticks, or the churches, was conveyed. The image is a beautiful one, and expresses a truth of great importance to the world; for God has designed that the lamp of piety shall be kept burning in the churches by truth supplied through ministers and pastors.

And the two candlesticks - The prophet Zechariah saw but one such candlestick or lamp-bearer; John here saw two - as there are two "witnesses" referred to. In the vision described in Rev_1:12, he saw seven - representing the seven churches of Asia. For an explanation of the meaning of the symbol, see the notes on that verse.

Standing before the God of the earth - So Zec_4:14, "These be the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth." The meaning is, that they stood, as it were, in the very presence of God - as, in the tabernacle and temple, the golden candlestick stood "before" the ark on which was the symbol of the divine presence, though separated from it by a veil. Compare the notes on Rev_9:13. This representation, that the ministers of religion "stand before the Lord," is one that is not uncommon in the Bible. Thus it is said of the priests and Levites: "The Lord separated the tribe of Levi, to staled before the Lord, to minister unto him, and to bless his name," Deu_10:8; compare Deu_18:7. The same thing is said of the prophets, as in the cases of Elijah and Elisha: "As the Lord liveth, before whom I stand," 1Ki_17:1; also, 1Ki_18:15; 2Ki_3:14; 2Ki_5:16; compare Jer_15:19. The representation is, that they ministered, as it were, constantly in his presence, and under his eye.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Riberra said:
Revelation 11:18 sounds like a schedule of things to do before that Jesus will come physically on the Earth to establish His Kingdom,this obviously will take a certain amount of time, read the events that John saw from Revelation Chapter 11 through Chapter 19... Keep in mind that the killing of the two witnesses by the beast and their resurrection (Rev 11:7-12) mark the mid tribulation and the beginning of the 3 1/2 years years reign of the beast (Satan).

We seem to be in some agreement about it being a reference to the Battle of Armageddon, but it destroys your timeline, since it is out of sequence.

Also, since it is referring to the Armageddon event, there is no 7 year trib.
Only 3 1/2 years...
We are in agreement that there will be a period of time of 3 1/2 years allowed to Satan's reign on earth.Nothing is out of sequence: the nations were angry because of the two witnesses causing havoc until that they were killed by the beast.All of the seven vials full of the wrath of God will not be poured on the Earth only in one day contrary to what you think.... Vial number 7 is the Day of the Lord (24 hours)and will include: Jesus coming as a thief (Rev 16:15), the great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great (Rev 16:18:20) the plague of the 100 pounds hail stone Rev 16:21;... and the battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 16
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are in agreement that there will be a period of time of 3 1/2 years allowed to Satan's reign on earth.Nothing is out of sequence: the nations were angry because of the two witnesses causing havoc until that they were killed by the beast.All of the seven vials full of the wrath of God will not be poured on the Earth only in one day contrary to what you think.... Vial number 7 is the Day of the Lord (24 hours)and will include: Jesus coming as a thief (Rev 16:15), the great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great (Rev 16:18:20) the plague of the 100 pounds hail stone Rev 16:21;... and the battle of Armageddon.

Well, we have beat the text with sticks from both sides of the issue.
It looks like we will not agree until we get there.

I appreciate your efforts on this forum to speak the truth as you understand it, without the condemnation so often seen when others have a difference of opinion.
No one could ask for any more.

I love you Brother.
Yours in Christ

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe there are two witnesses, just as there are two Olive Trees grafted together in Romans chapter 11.

Just as there is a Lamb, just as there is a dragon and just as there are candlesticks in Revelation chapter one.

Some people insist that Moses is one of the two witnesses, because of the reference in chapter 11 to the plagues seen in the days of Moses, during the exodus.
However, Moses died and was buried.

Therefore, it is my belief that Revelation chapter 11 is absolutely correct, when it says the two witnesses are two candlesticks and they are two olive trees.
I do not think anyone believes that the two witnesses are two actual trees made of wood or two actual candlesticks made of wax.
Therefore, we must understand that these two are symbols of something.

Throughout the world, thousands of our Brothers and Sisters are now being tortured and killed for our faith.
They are the two Olive Trees of Romans chapter 11. This fact is plainly stated by the Apostle Paul.
The branches of the wild Olive Tree have been grafted in among the branches of the cultivated Olive Tree.

If you want to see one of the witnesses, look in the mirror.

The commentary of Albert Barnes below, contains the same idea.
Have you confronted The commentary of Albert Barnes with what is written in Revelation ?

Revelation 11

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Both Elijah and Moses were men, made of flesh, just like us.
It was God who performed those miraculous events to prove His Power, during their time.

There is nothing to prevent God from using a modern man or men, just like you, for the same purpose.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.