Sphinx777

Nov 24, 2007
Bibliotheca Alexandrina
✟10,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Red Sea is a seawater inlet of the Indian Ocean between Africa and Asia. The connection to the ocean is in the south through the Bab el Mandeb sound and the Gulf of Aden. In the north are the Sinai Peninsula, the Gulf of Aqaba, and the Gulf of Suez (leading to the Suez Canal). The Red Sea is a Global 200 ecoregion.

Occupying a part of the Great Rift Valley, the Red Sea has a surface area of about 438,000 km² (169,100 square miles ). It is roughly 2250 km (1398 mi) long and, at its widest point at 355 km (220.6 miles) wide. It has a maximum depth of 2211 m (7254 ft) in the central median trench and an average depth of 490 m (1,608 feet ), but there are also extensive shallow shelves, noted for their marine life and corals. The sea is the habitat of over 1,000 invertebrate species and 200 soft and hard corals and is the world's northernmost tropical sea.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In my mind that is what she is doing.

I would also think of her as an evangelist.

My point in posting this is, that there is an Apostolic "application" of scripture (like a bandage or poultice for healing), that contains the teachings of Christ... the ones "not covered directly" by scripture itself. No other source aside from "The Church" contains that. She is the repository of Christ's choosing.

Lose sight of that and one can study the scripture right out of Christianity. Those groups that have sprung up over the last 150 years in North America do not contain these teachings. They simply had no other choice. Do your best with what you have... They often wind up with incorrect doctrine and teaching, through no real fault of their own. Thanks be to God that the poultice works anyway, strong as it is. But many are confounded and walk away... still seeking "CHRISTS TRUTHS".

Because of the loss of these Apostolic teachings in the western "christian" culture, there is a large disconnection between what was then (with Christ teaching on earth) and what is now.

I care not for the teachings that come from elsewhere. Give me the Apostolic teachings, the teachings that come from Christ God. I hunger.

This is, and always has been, a place for Apostolic Christian Theology.

There are places for other theologies too. But they should not be mixed, they become diluted from what they are.

Forgive me...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrPolo
Upvote 0

RibI

Jul 31, 2009
✟1,531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's her story and she's sticking to it.
There have to be one hundred thousand more out there just like her with different stories and they are sticking to their story; which one should we believe?
Hey I have an idea, lets throw them all out on their cans and believe God.

LOL Ain't that the truth.:thumbsup::amen:

Upvote 0