Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I do not know of any - yes any democrat - and i know a lot in this blue state - who will either vote for Obama or anyone.

You might want to bet Obama loses and it wont matter if Ron Paul exists.
Democrats are disgusted with Obama. Flat out done with him. They will either skip voting and or vote against him.

So if anything Ron Paul will take Obama's votes.

Go ask democrats...
Hi there, WA!

Right now, in a heads up contest, it looks like even money for either Mr. Gingrich or Mr. Romney against Mr. Obama. Anything can happen between now and November, but I would not bet against Mr. Obama quite yet.

It looks like Mr. Gingrich is losing ground against Mr. Romney in Florida though....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi there, WA!

Right now, in a heads up contest, it looks like even money for either Mr. Gingrich or Mr. Romney against Mr. Obama. Anything can happen between now and November, but I would not bet against Mr. Obama quite yet.

It looks like Mr. Gingrich is losing ground against Mr. Romney in Florida though....

IMHO - after watching - Santorum and Paul are the only options in Fl.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
IMHO - after watching - Santorum and Paul are the only options in Fl.

The republicans need someone closer to the political centre to beat Obama. Paul's too libertarian and Santorum is too conservative.

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I like Santorum - and after the debate last night in Fl - he should win.

I agree wholeheartedly but I still would love to see Newt debate Obama.

About Newt's marital issues, it's about like that cartoon I saw:

"Clinton's sexually harassing an intern, having an affair with her and then lying under oath about it is not an impeachable offense. Edwards taking campaign money to hush-up the woman who had his love child is "nothing to see". Obama surrounding himself with radicals from the time he went to college where he did cocaine is "nothing to see". But Gingrich's having marital problems from twelve years ago? Why that's "dirt to dish"."

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The republicans need someone closer to the political centre to beat Obama. Paul's too libertarian and Santorum is too conservative.

That's what the media has been telling us ad nauseam--the Republican candidate should be a "moderate". Don't think the media would be happy unless the candidate happened to be Mitch Daniels.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Is there any less honest position than "Bu-Bu-but other people did it too!"?

"Clinton's sexually harassing an intern, having an affair with her and then lying under oath about it is not an impeachable offense. Edwards taking campaign money to hush-up the woman who had his love child is "nothing to see". Obama surrounding himself with radicals from the time he went to college where he did cocaine is "nothing to see". But Gingrich's having marital problems from twelve years ago? Why that's "dirt to dish"."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Is there any less honest position than "Bu-Bu-but other people did it too!"?

It was a cartoon, Mike, a cartoon. Lighten up. But it did show the out-and-out hypocrisy of those who want to sling mud.

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There's something about watching Republicans beating up on eachother that makes wonderful television...:)

Well at least these candidates will be vetted, unlike the present resident of the Whilte House.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
IF Obama wins, i think every single county needs to hand count them. I would like to see that.

Let me tell you, for in case we forget or didnt even bother to pay attention...
The night of election - i came home from the polls at 6:30 pm - and they called Obama for my state.
REALLY?
REALLY?

It takes - on average - in my state - til 11 pm to do all the counting - and they close at 8.
So 1 1/2 hours of votes - disregarded.

Same thing happened to Feisty_Angel.

Rigged, set up?
I can at no time - remember the polling showing earlier than 11 pm in my state alone.

Let alone calling FA to find her state called him too and they are 3 hours behind us.
I smelled a rat - and it was decaying too.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
IF Obama wins, i think every single county needs to hand count them. I would like to see that.

Let me tell you, for in case we forget or didnt even bother to pay attention...
The night of election - i came home from the polls at 6:30 pm - and they called Obama for my state.
REALLY?
REALLY?

It takes - on average - in my state - til 11 pm to do all the counting - and they close at 8.
So 1 1/2 hours of votes - disregarded.

Same thing happened to Feisty_Angel.

Rigged, set up?
I can at no time - remember the polling showing earlier than 11 pm in my state alone.

Let alone calling FA to find her state called him too and they are 3 hours behind us.
I smelled a rat - and it was decaying too.

You do know tat it is news networks that "call" the states votes counted for the purposes of getting news out as early as possible, and that states don'tquit counting votes when NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN of Fox "call" the state, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The vetting of Obama is still in progress, BTW.

Isn't the vetting process supposed to be *before* the reins of the country are given to him (you know *before* the election)? It's not an office suited for "on-the-job-training". We were supposed to know that he could do job and was not in "over his head".

Upvote 0

Starlightsobright

Jesus is Love
Aug 2, 2011
✟22,280.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I feel sorry for the American voters having to endure such a long campaign and so many candidates, not to mention the endless scandals that are exposed about different candidates. We only really choose from 2 candidates and its over and done with in a couple of months. However we have to vote we cannot choose to abstain.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I feel sorry for the American voters having to endure such a long campaign and so many candidates, not to mention the endless scandals that are exposed about different candidates. We only really choose from 2 and its over and done with in a couple of months.

The American system, while entertaining for political junkies like me is a little crazy.

Over here our Prime Minister calls a date for the next election, there's an official 3 week campaign, that gets vicious I can tell you, and then its all over...:)

Upvote 0