Visit site
✟11,624.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm still finding it difficult to believe that there's a human being on the other end. Anyone smart enough to use a keyboard should not believe this.

Someone else on the forum makes claims just as silly...

Upvote 0

philadiddle

Drumming circles around you
Dec 23, 2004
Canada
Visit site
✟4,522.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
although this may be a joke, i'll play along
Billions of galaxies at billions of light year distances from the Earth = all LIES, as comet Bradfield has shown in 2004 and comet McNaught proved to exhaustion in 2007
you haven't actually said yet how big the sun is, or what it's actual distance is, nor did you answer any of my questions.

Those videos explain nothing. And putting links to files that were never there doesn't mean they are missing.

Upvote 0

Valgaav

Jan 5, 2007
✟230.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Most creationists with 1/2+ of a brain (or maybe the others just don't believe in science) believe that the pertinent Scripture is meant to suggest that sunlight was only capable of penetrating the earth's atmosphere after the fourth day of creation.

You're kidding. So either the sun got stronger, or the earth's atmosphere got a LOT weaker on the fourth day?

Upvote 0

tocis

Warrior of Thor
Jul 29, 2004
Northern Germany
✟18,466.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
There are no doubts that Earth does not orbit the sun.

So, is this an attempt at comedy (it did make me grin for a moment... :D) or are you really ignorant of... oh well... maybe I should better list what one might not be ignorant about to believe this nonsense...

Note: The equations the rotation et cetera calculations are based upon hold true for the moon's orbit around the earth, the orbits of all the other moons around their planets, for the other planetary orbits in our solar system... to claim that all this is not valid for the earth, and only for the earth, requires some damn good evidence. Do you happen to have some?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elduran

Disruptive influence
May 19, 2005
✟9,830.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Wow, unless the OP was actually a joke, this entire thread is utterly pointless.

If it was serious (and I have my doubts that anyone could believe anything like that in this day and age), then where is the supporting evidence? Where are the calculations? How does gravity work in this weird new system?

*sigh*

Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟250,264.00
Faith
Atheist
All we need now is a really big ruler

And isn´t it said that Jesus Christ is the ruler of all.... the biggest ruler that you can imagine?

That proves it!! That proves it all!!!

Everything else is just lies, damned lies and statistics!!!!

Reactions: MartinM
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shernren

you are not reading this.
Feb 17, 2005
Shah Alam, Selangor
Visit site
✟26,381.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Everybody always needs a little Galileo.

These men would perhaps not have fallen into such error had they but paid attention to a most useful doctrine of St. Augustine's, relative to our making positive statements about things which are obscure and hard to understand by means of reason alone. Speaking of a certain physical conclusion about the heavenly bodies, he wrote: "Now keeping always our respect for moderation in grave piety, we ought not to believe anything inadvisedly on a dubious point, lest in favor to our error we conceive a prejudice against something that truth hereafter may reveal to be not contrary in any way to the sacred books of either the Old or the New Testament."

Upvote 0
N

neilius73

There are no doubts that Earth does not orbit the sun.
The hoax was created by the satanists to destroy the credibility of the Bible.
There are no doubts that Earth does not rotate (1). So there's only one question left:
How fast is the sun REALLY moving around the Earth?
Or in other words: what is the real distance from Earth to the Sun?

Answer: A fraction of what you were told in school...
A sun which size is a fraction of what you were told in school...

1 + 1 = 2
End Times is when some of those 1 + 1 equations that were previously hidden finally surface.
Solar eclipses (2) are not even in that category. They have been around from the beginning ...

Notes:
(1) Reminder: to explain "scientifically" their hoaxes, the satanists use two types of "magic": unspecified equations for observable facts (examples: evolution, earth's rotation) or equations for dummies for the rest (example: theory of relativity).

(2) As one reader puts it:
Simple equation:
Sun Moon and Earth in a straight line.
Sun emits light, Moon blocks light, creates shadow on Earth.
Take the diameter of the Moons shadow, and distance of Moon from Earth.
I dont think the sun is as big as the solar scale says it is.
HA HA HA! This is the funniest thing ive ever read!

Upvote 0

wmc1982

Aka "Will" :)
Jul 28, 2006
NC, United States
✟16,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And isn´t it said that Jesus Christ is the ruler of all.... the biggest ruler that you can imagine?

That proves it!! That proves it all!!!

Everything else is just lies, damned lies and statistics!!!!
woah, might want to switch over to decaf ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.