Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbeam

Site Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
✟33,604.00
Faith
Calvinist
Ben johnson will you acknowledge and confirm these words that proceed from the Lords mouth?

Ben..Did God speak these words as recorded in scripture "I will harden his heart, so that he will" (Ex 4:21) YES or NO ?

The fact that Ben johnson refuses to answer this simple question with a YES or NO........will be self evident by his response.

Which raises an important issue...Bens UNBELIEF....Why believe anything Ben says ?? (when he doesn't believe what God says)

:)

moonbeam

Site Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
✟33,604.00
Faith
Calvinist
UNBELIEF must be rooted out of our hearts.

Ben...have you repented of YOUR UNBELIEF yet in regards Ex 4:21...or are you still calling the LORD a Liar?....[answer the question then with a Yes or No]

Q for Ben....Did God SPEAK these words as recorded in scripture "I wil harden his heart, so that he will" (Ex 4:21) YES or NO ???

Resist the Devil [your unbelief] and he will flee from YOU...Ben.

Upvote 0

moonbeam

Site Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
✟33,604.00
Faith
Calvinist
ben cannot answer a yes or a no , he has got himself in a corner , he knows that if he sticks his head out , bang !

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mfl/lowres/mfln309l.jpg
That link is an Excellent illustration of the impact the Truth of Scripture [Ex 4:21] has on the nose of Ben's theology.[splat]

Ben's UNBELIEF needs to be rooted out....that's why his doctrines are so "man-centred"....so "man glorifing"

He stubbornly refuses to accept the unequivocal words of scripture as being true...it is pure stubborn UNBELIEF.

The man is calling the LORD a Liar...its that simple.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.

Upvote 0

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.

that's true !

cursing people is bad.

Upvote 0

moonbeam

Site Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
✟33,604.00
Faith
Calvinist
ben cannot answer a yes or a no , he has got himself in a corner , he knows that if he sticks his head out , bang !

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mfl/lowres/mfln309l.jpg
Ben...until this question is answered with a simple and truthful YES or NO it will continue to be asked of you.

Your UNBELIEF needs to be rooted out for your own benifit...not ours.

[and its our duty to assist you in the expulsion of that UNBELIEF from your heart and mind]

Q for Ben..Did God SPEAK these words as recorded in scripture "I will harden his heart, so that he will" (Ex 4:21} YES or NO?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

the question is ...Is he a brother or a false teacher ..

2 peter 2:1... romans 10:3

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Which is fine. But to antagonistically bait someone into an argument is not biblical. If you think he is a false teacher, then so be it.

The problem is when one side thinks that they have all the answers, and if another side disagrees, then they are heretics. There are different views of salvation that fall within the pale of orthodoxy, and we can debate, but we don't need to be divisive.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

The original! Accept no substitutes!
Feb 23, 2003
Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Which is fine. But to antagonistically bait someone into an argument is not biblical. If you think he is a false teacher, then so be it.

The problem is when one side thinks that they have all the answers, and if another side disagrees, then they are heretics. There are different views of salvation that fall within the pale of orthodoxy, and we can debate, but we don't need to be divisive.
Amen, brother. This is not a blood sport, or an arena match. It is not "winner take all". There are bound to be disagreements, and men of good conscience can disagree without being hateful and spiteful.

I pray that some here learn this.

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This through manny discussion where He is counting on his own righteousness over Gods

I will not discuss it because he continueally argue and takes away from a good post to railroading it to backbiting post .

one person will give three or four verse to show he is wrong He attacks personelly

Upvote 0

moonbeam

Site Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
✟33,604.00
Faith
Calvinist
And the Lord said to Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, see that you do before Pharaoh all the miracles that I have put in your power. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go." (Ex 4:21..ESV)

Ben...Did God SPEAK these words as recorded in scripture "I will harden his heart, so that he will" YES or NO?

Can anyone think of any reason at all why a brother in Christ would refuse to answer the question above with a Yes or No reply?

What is the real reason behind the obvious reluctance to respond with a concise Yes or No?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
And the Lord said to Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, see that you do before Pharaoh all the miracles that I have put in your power. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go." (Ex 4:21..ESV)

Ben...Did God SPEAK these words as recorded in scripture "I will harden his heart, so that he will" YES or NO?

Can anyone think of any reason at all why a brother in Christ would refuse to answer the question above with a Yes or No reply?

What is the real reason behind the obvious reluctance to respond with a concise Yes or No?

I am still trying to figure out why a brother or sister in Christ would want to antagonize another brother? If he doesn't want to answer, then consider yourself victorious and bask in your victory.

Upvote 0

moonbeam

Site Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
✟33,604.00
Faith
Calvinist
I am still trying to figure out why a brother or sister in Christ would want to antagonize another brother? If he doesn't want to answer, then consider yourself victorious and bask in your victory.
Well you tell me this brother....how is a brother to reveal to another brother, that another brother may not be a brother but something else. (a wolf in sheeps clothing)

Without there being feelings, real or percieved, of antagonism?

We all have a duty to defend the flock....from those within....[ by necessary means]

Upvote 0

A Brother In Christ

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2005
Royal city, washington
✟5,985.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have never done this ....

I perfer him to believe God ... who did it all for him to be saved

yet as 1 cor 1:18-26 states

to call a non brother a brother is dangerous

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I have never done this ....

I perfer him to believe God ... who did it all for him to be saved

yet as 1 cor 1:18-26 states

to call a non brother a brother is dangerous
If, as you assume, he doesn't believe in God, what makes you think that baiting him will cause him to believe?

Jesus warns that there will be tares among the wheat, but those will be separated at harvest. Has he committed some particular sin where he needs be brought before the church for restoration? Or does he just disagree with your viewpoint?

If you think he is not a believer and, as you say, you want him to believe in God, how is browbeating him going to help?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.