The path to deception is easy and wide and swift ..

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Agreed. And thin skinned people do not help matters any when they get upset if you point out to them that they are consistently spelling a word wrong.
oh oh.
as one of the committeeee membres of the
thin skint peples of america , ltd, inc, ptsd,
I don't have any issues with that !
(bytes are 8 bits?) then what's 2 bits ?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry but it appears it was not a typo and was not a dig. A typo is an accidental stroke of a key. You consistently spell it wrong. I was just pointing it out. By the way you may want to check the spelling of that word underneath your avatar.
As for me I believe healing is still done in Jesus name. But it is in secret and not bragged about on a forum or any other media. I question anyone who openly declares themselves a healer and I automatically label them a charlatan.
i must laugh ,this actually suggests you don't go out and heal any one .. and thats what you desire to be kept secret . since Jesus told us to GO ,heal the sick ,preach the gospel ,,in that order He be made known to them .shall we preach the gospel in secret also ?.it pretty difficult to heal in secret when its 1st some one else who is healed and second ,it is the lord Jesus who does it to GLORIFY him .. not to keep him a secret .

the Point is in the OP .. did you read the OP or just come in to rant about a spelling error and tell people they are wrong to walk in obedience ?
Do you walk in obedience ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
it pretty difficult to heal in secret when its 1st some one else who is healed and second ,it is the lord Jesus who does it to GLORIFY him .. not to keep him a secret .
Not at all.
It is often kept secret. (except for those YHWH choses to let know; i.e. not advertised nor publicized like on the news, tv, or media).
Remember, in the usa, and once a century or so ago in france,
it is and was illegal to heal anyone. (with a few exceptions).

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not at all.
It is often kept secret. (except for those YHWH choses to let know; i.e. not advertised nor publicized like on the news, tv, or media).
Remember, in the usa, and once a century or so ago in france,
it is and was illegal to heal anyone. (with a few exceptions).
lol , not from the person your praying for . but still. the point is ..its mostly an argument raised by those who don't do it .
similar to the argument against speaking in tongues .,.the opposition mostly comes from those who Don't , similar to all the excuses i hear for not sharing the whole gospel , it comes from those who don't obey and do it .never from those who do .
Testimony and the bearing of witness is useless if kept secret .
a light hidden is of no use to they that need the light . those that announce healing ,get contact by people seeking healing and so more are healed and come to a knowledge of the truth of the Lord Jesus .
again , we don't light a candle and then put it under the bed , but on the lamp-stand that all may see it .
Not interested in false humility .

as for the rare cases of it being illegal.. the early disciples were forbidden to preach the name of Jesus .. so they prayed and went out and did it all the more boldly .

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
those that announce healing ,get contact by people seeking healing and so more are healed and come to a knowledge of the truth of the Lord Jesus .
Have you watched in the untied states since 1950 ? The course of the profitmongers in control, the deceptive powers that be ?
The people who announce healing are shut down.
Yes, they still keep on healing, but it is not allowed to announce publicly. It is illegal to heal in the untied states since the 1950's, and was actually punished before then.

as for the rare cases of it being illegal
It is federal law(illegal to heal, UNLESS it is 'secret' and not found out),
besides which also "Christianity" has been considered an enemy of the state since sometime before 1950.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you watched in the untied states since 1950 ? The course of the profitmongers in control, the deceptive powers that be ?
The people who announce healing are shut down.
Yes, they still keep on healing, but it is not allowed to announce publicly. It is illegal to heal in the untied states since the 1950's, and was actually punished before then.

It is federal law(illegal to heal, UNLESS it is 'secret' and not found out),
besides which also "Christianity" has been considered an enemy of the state since sometime before 1950.
i think your confusing what is being spoken about in this case .we are talking about healing in the name of Jesus by prayer and the laying on of hands . and sharing the gospel .

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
i think your confusing what is being spoken about in this case .we are talking about healing in the name of Jesus by prayer and the laying on of hands . and sharing the gospel .
Yes in the NAME OF Y'SHUA(JESUS). I understand.
When someone is healed,
would you send them away hungry or thirsty or cold,
or would you give them food, water and a jacket or blanket ?
Would you send them back to drink toxic water or eat spoiled food ? (so they just get sick again ?)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
umm would you send a man you just fed away ..in pain ? its kind of beating around a bush . there are those who know about the will of God and there are those who DO the will of God , the path to deception is to know and then not do .. that is the whole point .

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not at all.
If someone knows what is right to do, and does not do it,
that is sin. Always sin.
It is not deception.
But it is deception ..all sin people attempt to self justify is evidence of such deception at work in them.
So the only remedy is to repent and start. Obeying God

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
But it is deception ..all sin people attempt to self justify is evidence of such deception at work in them.
So the only remedy is to repent and start. Obeying God
No. That different meaning. People sin willingly , not deceived into sin. Eyes open. "Sin is okay" Today. Every day.
Like stopping then going through red light at intersection. Is illegal usually. When people know this, but do anyway. That is breaking law, but not deception - they know law. People know red light. Open eyes. Sin willingly, not deceived. (no remedy)

Deception ? Oh, yes, much deception after that - they don't want people to know they sin..... that would be too embarrassing and they lose prestige or position or advantage.... very important deception people think they good people.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Your missing the point
Maybe.
It appears like you are describing one set of people (those who are not what YHWH says to be)
and
(HOPEFULLY)
you would like to meet and see those ecclesia
WHO ARE what YHWH says to be.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe.
It appears like you are describing one set of people (those who are not what YHWH says to be)
and
(HOPEFULLY)
you would like to meet and see those ecclesia
WHO ARE what YHWH says to be.
nothing so judgmental-i'm simply expounding on the simple warning that knowing what the will of god is via his word and his spirit .. and then not doing it ..is the path to deception ,for in so doing one deceives THEMSELVES first .
and though the deceived rise up to defend themselves ,it is a fact that a huge percentage of church attendees are NOT living in simple obedience to the lord Jesus and for the most part seldom ,if ever even, mention the name or good news of Jesus to a singlr person outside of their immediate churched circles ..

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
QUOTE="Alithis" nothing so judgmental-i'm simply expounding on the simple warning that knowing what the will of god is via his word and his spirit .. and then not doing it ..is the path to deception ,for in so doing one deceives THEMSELVES first .
and though the deceived rise up to defend themselves ,it is a fact that a huge percentage of church attendees are NOT living in simple obedience to the lord Jesus and for the most part seldom ,if ever even, mention the name or good news of Jesus to a singlr person outside of their immediate churched circles
..QUOTE

Judgemental ? Isn't this that you posted the same thing I just posted?
This group now restated is those people who are not doing what YHWH says to do.

and ,
as KING DAVID, ( a favorite! a man after GOD'S HEART)
looked for people who are honest, - he looked all through the land for someone honest to work for him or in his household,
so also we look for people who are honest - people who ARE what YHWH says to be,
who are doing what YHWH says to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
QUOTE="Alithis" nothing so judgmental-i'm simply expounding on the simple warning that knowing what the will of god is via his word and his spirit .. and then not doing it ..is the path to deception ,for in so doing one deceives THEMSELVES first .
and though the deceived rise up to defend themselves ,it is a fact that a huge percentage of church attendees are NOT living in simple obedience to the lord Jesus and for the most part seldom ,if ever even, mention the name or good news of Jesus to a singlr person outside of their immediate churched circles
..QUOTE

Judgemental ? Isn't this that you posted the same thing I just posted?
This group now restated is those people who are not doing what YHWH says to do.

and ,
as KING DAVID, ( a favorite! a man after GOD'S HEART)
looked for people who are honest, - he looked all through the land for someone honest to work for him or in his household,
so also we look for people who are honest - people who ARE what YHWH says to be,
who are doing what YHWH says to do.
That doesnt change the validity of the op warning and point.
And i already know and have fellowship with those that do his will .

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
actually you said "My personal belief is everyone cannot heal or cast out demons, and not every Christian must baptize others, and raise the dead? not me, not qualified :). Anyone here ever done that?"
yes i know people that do that weekly and some daily ,though the opportunity to raise the dead is not common it has certainly been done by every day normal believers who have the Holy Spirit ,

Of course it's my personal belief, I mean since I cannot raise the dead, I think it's fair to believe I was not intended to, hence forth, nor was I necessarily intended to do those other things. It's not only personal, belief, it's a fact.

but you see you superimposed "your personal belief " over top of the word of God ,, but why ? does the word of god change simply because you have a belief differing to it ? if he says go and do it .. why do you think it does not apply to "you'

Have you ever raised someone from the dead? didn't I already ask that and got no answer? See I can't prove or disprove what you say about healing, not from here anyway, but raising the dead is a different matter altogether...when done it's undeniable, so again, before I go on, have you raised the dead?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course it's my personal belief, I mean since I cannot raise the dead, I think it's fair to believe I was not intended to, hence forth, nor was I necessarily intended to do those other things. It's not only personal, belief, it's a fact.

Have you ever raised someone from the dead? didn't I already ask that and got no answer? See I can't prove or disprove what you say about healing, not from here anyway, but raising the dead is a different matter altogether...when done it's undeniable, so again, before I go on, have you raised the dead?
not yet .. and i cant heal the sick either .. we do it in JESUS name .. he does it . we do it in his name .
we are created in Christ Jesus to do good works . what good works ? the good works he has planed for us to do before the foundation of the earth , what are those good works ,, ? What he told us to go and do .. he said "GO, heal the sick ,preach the Gospel, drive out demons, raise the dead, baptize people in his name and make more disciples... " if he has commanded us to do so ,do you not think he also enables us to do so ? are we to be believers or unbelievers. since unbelief is a sin to be repented of the answer is clear .
we do not create new doctrines based on unbelief to support why things we try don't happen , we go back to the father and ask lord..teach me how to do what you commanded me to do .we are to be disciples , that is - students of Jesus learning to become what our master is and do the things he did and he said greater things than these shall you do .

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
not yet .. and i cant heal the sick either .. we do it in JESUS name .. he does it . we do it in his name .

Confusing. Just because we don't mention it each time it comes up, most of us know it's not us doing the healing, but here you seem to be using that to confuse and skirt issue. Are you saying now you can't heal in Christs name? or that you can and do? And to be clear on raising the dead, are you saying you cannot do that in Christs name?

If not, what is wrong with you? Didn't you say we all have the power? Didn't you tell us we should go raise the dead... something you yourself cannot or have not done, and if we don't do it, there is a problem with us?

Or in short, did you accuse us unjustly and make some improper statements in that we all can/should and are expected to do those all those things?

I see even after as much as admitting you jumped the gun a bit there, you go on with the same thing. So, let me ask you, have you any documented proof of healing anyone? That is if you are still saying you do that.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
So, let me ask you, have you any documented proof of healing anyone?
Evidence you mean ? Testimony ? (like the blind man who everyone knew from birth was blind, and saw him walking around seeing )
the documented proof is usually , IF available, in doctor's offices - in their records.
Like JESUS told some of those HE healed -
go to the Priest as required by TORAH
to document your healing.
That is probably the only 'documenting' done other than eye-witness testimony
which
today
is called hearsay - anecdotal - no matter how wonderful.

And usually faked.(by tele-vangnabits).... Anyone asking for money...

And quietly true, in the assembly of true ecclesia, with no fanfare, no crowd drawing , no attention getting....

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0