Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, fellow followers of Christ, before you get upset, I'll let you know, no harm will come to those that Love God.
I am going to take over the World. I will do it threw the Stock Market. I will become rich, and then move to Russia. There, I will begin building the World Utopia. I am infinite Wealth. The Nazi's, Soviets, and Republic's will/have fall and rise again. I will nuclearly annihilate every nation that does not submit to my Will. God has blessed me with the entire World, and so has Lucifer. Not only that, but God has made me the King of the Holy Land. I am the God of the Universe. Immortality, Artificial Intelligence, Space Travel, etc will all be invented before I die at or above the age of 120. I know I will atleast live to a 120. I am 24 now.
Firstly, thee entire World will convert or fall forever. China, will be our comrades. If they do not submit, we will nuclearly annihilate them. I, am an Oracle. The One like the Son of Man. I, and I alone hold the keys to Death and hades.
I will be miserable for a very long time. Heaven will have an abundance of Saints to Worship God, and hell, as I have made it, with the truce between Heaven and Hell threw my very Flesh, will overflow with wicked people(fornicators, murderers, etc(who will be hung by the street lights)).