Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, USA may be the last strong hold of the faith, but it too is sinking quickly into the quagmire of sin.
But YHWH will always have a "remnant" :)

Romans 11:4 "But what is saying the divine-answer? 'I left/kat-elipon <2641> (5627) to Myself Seven thousand/eptakisciliouV <2035> nen, who not bow a knee to the Baal. [1 King 19:18]

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The obvious observations here in EXTERNAL OBSERVATIONS 'are' that they 'really are' in their essence an EXTERNAL REFLECTION of what is IN THE HEARTS of mankind.

We see today in our country, the U.S. a veritable HORDE of LAWS that continue to reign down upon ALL...all done in order to SUIT some and DETRACT from others. I read this weekend that NOT BUYING the proposed Government mandated insurance WILL RESULT in a fine of up to $25,000 and up to ONE YEAR in prison for example.

This law is meant ONLY to line the pockets of the 'insurance' and 'pharmacy' businesses whom have PLANTED THEIR LAWYERS and JUSTIFIYERS (lobbyists) into our LEGAL SYSTEM in order to manipulate the system and MAKE US LAWBREAKERS for not complying to their FALSE LEGAL SELF SERVING and GREEDY IMPOSITIONS.

Pick up nearly ANY container of FOOD or ANY PRODUCT sold in the U.S. today and you will see a LIST OF LEGAL DISCLAIMERS.

All of these LAWS will eventually bring the WHOLE WORLD to a STANDSTILL. That is what ALL LAWS were ultimately meant to do. To IMMOBILIZE the ILLEGAL hearts...and to STOP lawbreakers...

But the system unfortunately is SEVERELY CORRUPTED by self serving interests and ALL of us can view these matters OPENLY and HONESTLY.

The actions of SIN in the hearts of ALL mankind will continue to spiral out of control, and will in the finality PROVE SIN to be UTTERLY SINFUL...to AROUSE that working to it's LOGICAL CONCLUSION...to FORCE us to 'look within' and DEAL WITH THE FACTS that NO LAW can eradicate LAWLESSNESS....and those who PICK UP LAW to STOP lawlessness, in the end only AMPLIFY and MULTIPLY the sinfulness.

All of these things are BY GODS OWN DESIGNS...

in preparation for a final engagement with LAWLESSNESS....

So grab some POPcorn, take a seat on the couch, and WATCH this present world spin WILDLY out of control.

The Great Shaker is IN MOTION....

enjoy!

squint

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I'd put Bangkok or Amsterdam way ahead of San Francisco or Hollywood in the race to be the new Babylon, but, that aside, the USA also has one of the highest percentages of church-goers and believers in God out of all the nations in the world. IOW, there is a strong counter-force existing that would keep me from concluding that the USA has achieved the status of a modern Babylon or Sodom.
Yes, I agree. Too many people try and force Revelation into today's world, but we may still be a long way off. But, these people have been doing this for almost 2000 years.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
*snip*

enjoy!

squint
May He "shake" it and not "stir" it [couldn't resist quoting James Bond ehehe] :)

Ezekiel 38:19 "And in My jealously in fire of rage of Me I speak if not in that day, shall become a great quake on ground of Israel"?

Haggai 2:6 That thus He says, YHWH of Hosts "yet one little, she and I am quaking/quake/07493 ra`ash the Heavens and the Land and the Sea and the Dry" [Hebrew 12:26]

Reve 16:18 and became lightnings and thunders and voices and a great quake/seismoV <4578> became such-as not became since the men became upon the Land, such proportion a quake thus great.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yes, I agree. Too many people try and force Revelation into today's world, but we may still be a long way off. But, these people have been doing this for almost 2000 years.
IT is not what the world is doing so much as it is what the body of believers are. It wasn't til the body of believers were thoroughly beaten down in Egypt that God called them out. It was a great wave of revival as the people followed him. So it will be in the last days, when we hit our all time spiritual low, the two witnesses will arrive on the scene, a great wave of revival will come upon the nations and the people will be given the final call to come out of her. Then the end will come.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
IT is not what the world is doing so much as it is what the body of believers are. It wasn't til the body of believers were thoroughly beaten down in Egypt that God called them out.

It was a great wave of revival as the people followed him. So it will be in the last days, when we hit our all time spiritual low, the two witnesses will arrive on the scene, a great wave of revival will come upon the nations and the people will be given the final call to come out of her. Then the end will come.
You do realize the SDA's believe that is referring to the Papacy and Roman Catholicism :)

2 Corin 6:17 wherefore come-forth out of midst of them! and be being separated! is saying Lord

Revelation 18:4 And I hear another voice out of the heaven saying "come forth! out of Her the People of Me......................

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The obvious observations here in EXTERNAL OBSERVATIONS 'are' that they 'really are' in their essence an EXTERNAL REFLECTION of what is IN THE HEARTS of mankind.

We see today in our country, the U.S. a veritable HORDE of LAWS that continue to reign down upon ALL...all done in order to SUIT some and DETRACT from others. I read this weekend that NOT BUYING the proposed Government mandated insurance WILL RESULT in a fine of up to $25,000 and up to ONE YEAR in prison for example.

This law is meant ONLY to line the pockets of the 'insurance' and 'pharmacy' businesses whom have PLANTED THEIR LAWYERS and JUSTIFIYERS (lobbyists) into our LEGAL SYSTEM in order to manipulate the system and MAKE US LAWBREAKERS for not complying to their FALSE LEGAL SELF SERVING and GREEDY IMPOSITIONS.

Pick up nearly ANY container of FOOD or ANY PRODUCT sold in the U.S. today and you will see a LIST OF LEGAL DISCLAIMERS.

All of these LAWS will eventually bring the WHOLE WORLD to a STANDSTILL. That is what ALL LAWS were ultimately meant to do. To IMMOBILIZE the ILLEGAL hearts...and to STOP lawbreakers...

But the system unfortunately is SEVERELY CORRUPTED by self serving interests and ALL of us can view these matters OPENLY and HONESTLY.

The actions of SIN in the hearts of ALL mankind will continue to spiral out of control, and will in the finality PROVE SIN to be UTTERLY SINFUL...to AROUSE that working to it's LOGICAL CONCLUSION...to FORCE us to 'look within' and DEAL WITH THE FACTS that NO LAW can eradicate LAWLESSNESS....and those who PICK UP LAW to STOP lawlessness, in the end only AMPLIFY and MULTIPLY the sinfulness.

All of these things are BY GODS OWN DESIGNS...

in preparation for a final engagement with LAWLESSNESS....

So grab some POPcorn, take a seat on the couch, and WATCH this present world spin WILDLY out of control.

enjoy!

squint

This is what i'm talking about. Every year there are more laws added that cause poor the stay poor. It won't be long before there is a fine for farting in public... or did they already pass that? ha! get it... nevermind. :blush:

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You do realize the SDA's believe that is referring to the Papacy and Roman Catholicism :)

2 Corin 6:17 wherefore come-forth out of midst of them! and be being separated! is saying Lord

Revelation 18:4 And I hear another voice out of the heaven saying "come forth! out of Her the People of Me......................

Is it possible to laugh and cry at the same time?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IT is not what the world is doing so much as it is what the body of believers are. It wasn't til the body of believers were thoroughly beaten down in Egypt that God called them out. It was a great wave of revival as the people followed him. So it will be in the last days, when we hit our all time spiritual low, the two witnesses will arrive on the scene, a great wave of revival will come upon the nations and the people will be given the final call to come out of her. Then the end will come.

The two witnessess have already spoken. They are The Father and His Son...and they told us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Those who do not, who cannot, ABIDE as slaves of the darkness within their own hearts which is OF THE DEVIL.

We are ALL called out of THAT working and called INTO Love.

Anyone looking for two dudes on the streets of Jerusalem blowing fire out of their mouths and killing people are waiting for a sign that ain't gonna happen. God deals much closer to home when dealing with the darkness.

Upvote 0