larry_boy_44

Oct 15, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
✟642.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I wanna go to Niagra falls one day! Anyways Canada beauttiful, well I havn't seen alot of it but where I live its so pretty. It rains alot so everything is so green and pretty.

495101564_1ee042f2d0.jpg

You live on the West Coast (or close to it), right? The whole area around Seattle/Vancuver is suppose to be super rainy (although very pretty, too)... I'd like to go there one day...

I've only ever really travelled East... never been to New York or Boston or anywhere further South than a couple small towns just south of Chicago and further west than Nashville (or Madison & Chicago)...

That pic is pretty, is that close to where you live?

Upvote 0

larry_boy_44

Oct 15, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
✟642.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yup, thats like maybe a 10 min drive if that? I do live on the Westcoast, and love it here besides for the rain haha. I havn't travelled much, would like to see more of the world.

If you could go anywhere for a week... Where would you want to go?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

larry_boy_44

Oct 15, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
✟642.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Songs for a Christmas Production I'm in. I sing. YOu know the story of the 3 little pigs?

that's cool. I'm sure you have a great voice :)

Yeah, I do know that story... what are you finding it for? Are you gonna tell me the story? (storytime is AWESOME!)

Upvote 0

larry_boy_44

Oct 15, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
✟642.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
haha I hope so. Were doing the 3 Little pigs tomorrow. Were making the House outta bricks and I'm gunna tell them the story. We did Jack in the Beanstalk today, Princess and the Pea yesterday. We doing Fairy Tales right now.

:sits on the floor cross-legged (indian style? that's what we called it when i was 5... is that ok to say still?):

TELL ME THE STORY!! TELL ME THE STORY!!! :):clap:

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
We say CHris Cross Applesause.

Heres the story...
Once upon a time there were three little pigs and the time came for them to leave home and seek their fortunes.

Before they left, their mother told them " Whatever you do , do it the best that you can because that's the way to get along in the world.

The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do.

The second little pig built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger than a straw house.

The third little pig built his house out of bricks.

One night the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig.

But of course the wolf did blow the house in and ate the first little pig.

The wolf then came to the house of sticks.

"Let me in ,Let me in little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in" "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig. But the wolf blew that house in too, and ate the second little pig.

The wolf then came to the house of bricks.

" Let me in , let me in" cried the wolf

"Or I'll huff and I'll puff till I blow your house in"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin" said the pigs.

Well, the wolf huffed and puffed but he could not blow down that brick house.

But the wolf was a sly old wolf and he climbed up on the roof to look for a way into the brick house.

The little pig saw the wolf climb up on the roof and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace and placed on it a large kettle of water.

When the wolf finally found the hole in the chimney he crawled down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

Upvote 0