Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'll pass on the coffee, but I'll take the other two.

Just be warned, I don't flirt very well unless I'm actually attracted to the person in question. (No offense, ladies, but I'd have to get to know you in person first. ;)) But there's always a time to start, I suppose.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thunder Peel, *Gives you a cup of coffee and smiles sweetly at you* How do you like your coffee? :p

Country Woman, I use to make outfits out of the clothes for the CF Characters and sell them for blessings, but since everything is free now, it's sort of went out of business for awhile. heh

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't/don't make the actual clothes, I just put them on my character (like you see beside my username), and do a little virtual magic, and presto you have an outfit. ;) But it was awesome making the outfits, very rewarding, in the sense of I got to know a lot of people I probably wouldn't have talked to just because I had nothing to talk about with them, and it was rewarding in the way of I got to see how grateful people could be, and I was very grateful as well. =)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.