Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000-Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future, the World's Future, and Your Future!

Recently published last month

The book you can't afford NOT to read.

It is already affecting your life…
And it WILL affect your future!

Is it possible that there exists a three-thousand-year-old mystery that…

· Has been determining the course of your life without your knowing it?
· Foretells current events before they happen?
· Revealed the dates and the hours of the greatest crashes in Wall Street history before they happened?
· Determined the timing of 9/11?
· Lies behind the rise of America to global superpower… and its fall?
· Has forecast the rising and falling of the world’s stock market throughout modern times?
· Lies behind world wars and the collapse of nations, world powers, and empires?
· Holds key to what lies ahead for the world and for your life?
· And much more….

4 1/2 stars from 700 reviews.

What do you think?

One reviewer said:

The Mystery of the Shemitah is basically a book about the Biblical Sabbath and Jubilee cycles and how they relate to socio-economic cycles in the context of a Biblical message of repentance. The author, Jonathan Cahn makes a pretty detailed case for his theory that financial and economic events of today may be influenced by these two ancient Biblical cycles. Like ripples in a pond or echoes in a canyon, one can't help but wonder if the 7 year Sabbath cycle and the 50 year Jubilee cycle still effect history today. Another way of looking at it is the famous quote by Mark Twain: "History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme".

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟150,343.00
Faith
Messianic
It is interesting that all four red moons of the current tetrad are only visible in the Western Hemisphere. In Judaism, an eclipse of the sun is an ominous sign for the nations. An eclipse of the moon is an ominous sign for Israel.

As messianics in these United States, the warning is for... us. Yom Kippur this year was an opportunity to change course. So will the next one. It is we who must stand in the gap for this country. Repentance is key, and it starts with us.

Upvote 0

pilgrim42

Oct 2, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
✟8,036.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm thinking very strongly about buying the book. I'm a big Jonathon Cahn fan. I just can't do it now because I'm reading "The Rebel Yell", a book about Stonewall Jackson. If I download Cahn's book now then I won't ever get through the other book. But, it does look good.

Hopefully, those of you who are going to read it will share tidbits with us so we can get primed for it.

Blessings,

Ken :bow:

Upvote 0
A

AbbaLove

He's been interviewed about his latest book on close to a dozen Christian programs over the last two weeks. Christian programming that is televised worldwide. He is certainly getting the attention of what i'd call conservative Christianity and of course Messianics. However, I get the impression that although RT evangelicals have heard inklings of his previous Harbinger book they take it with a grain of salt--an idiom meaning to view something with skepticism, or to not take it literally.

As for me I believe Jonathan Cahn is a GODSENT!
GOD always sends messengers to forewarn those in imminent danger that potentially have eyes to see and ears to hear. Usually more than once and more likely several times over several years. In like manner Israel warns its enemy neighbors of impending danger to minimize the collateral damage of those that are wise enough to heed the warnings and seek shelter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUDaMHQzJPY

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
All of these books are just a crock.
If they wanted to share truth, they'd put it out there for free.
Isaiah never charged anyone to hear the Word of Elohim.
He didn't need advertisement campaigns to sell his book with stereotypical catchphrases and standardized marketing tactics.
It's America-centric, very commercial, and needless to say, far removed from the spirit of truth and prophecy.

We live in an age where the small children and mental cases are the ones to speak prophecy. We ignored the Word of God in the past age of high-level prophecy and revelation, so that today we only get low-level prophecy (Joel 2:28) from children and fools, primarily autistic children and mental patients. Since Jonathan Cahn is neither of these, we can safely dismiss his supposed "prophecies".

Last edited:
Reactions: ContraMundum
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
All of these books are just a crock.
If they wanted to share truth, they'd put it out there for free.
Isaiah never charged anyone to hear the Word of Elohim.
He didn't need advertisement campaigns to sell his book with stereotypical catchphrases and standardized marketing tactics.
It's America-centric, very commercial, and needless to say, far removed from the spirit of truth and prophecy.

We live in an age where the small children and mental cases are the ones to speak prophecy. We ignored the Word of God in the past age of high-level prophecy and revelation, so that today we only get low-level prophecy (Joel 2:28) from children and fools, primarily autistic children and mental patients. Since Jonathan Cahn is neither of these, we can safely dismiss his supposed "prophecies".
When the widow woman was sweeping out her house ... she was getting rid of the daily dust and lo and behold she found the lost pennies. Jonathan may not have a whole boat load but there may be some gems worth considering in his work. Dismissing things out of hand, can keep you in the dark about the gifts of insight to help us on our way... For the path before us is lit by His light along the way. Just like "righteous by faith" opened up darkened minds centuries ago, so also are we given light for our time, because God does not want His children to walk in the dark as to what is about to come to pass. Prayerful reading the material may or may not richly bless us, but it doesn't hurt to consider. We are not to be closed minded, just wise.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
When the widow woman was sweeping out her house ... she was getting rid of the daily dust and lo and behold she found the lost pennies. Jonathan may not have a whole boat load but there may be some gems worth considering in his work. Dismissing things out of hand, can keep you in the dark about the gifts of insight to help us on our way... For the path before us is lit by His light along the way. Just like "righteous by faith" opened up darkened minds centuries ago, so also are we given light for our time, because God does not want His children to walk in the dark as to what is about to come to pass. Prayerful reading the material may or may not richly bless us, but it doesn't hurt to consider. We are not to be closed minded, just wise.

Yeah but you can say that about anything. Maybe Buddha has a few gems, maybe L Ron Hubbard has a few gems. And they do. But so what ?
Buddha at least gave away his teachings for free, maybe because he had actual faith in the things he was saying.

Upvote 0

pilgrim42

Oct 2, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
✟8,036.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah but you can say that about anything. Maybe Buddha has a few gems, maybe L Ron Hubbard has a few gems. And they do. But so what ?
Buddha at least gave away his teachings for free, maybe because he had actual faith in the things he was saying.

Would you prefer that Christian books stores give away all of their Bibles to anyone who walks in the door? :confused:

Just wondering

Blessings,
Ken :bow:

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Would you prefer that Christian books stores give away all of their Bibles to anyone who walks in the door?

If you have an actual study of substance, or even a prophecy to share, you should share it for free, like the Rabbis have always done.
(Most Christian theologians are also eager to share their findings with the world, for free.)

You can sell as many books as you like for profit. But don't expect me to take you seriously as a prophet.
Again, did Isaiah sell the word for profit ? Or Yeshua ?

:bow:
Hosh

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
A

AbbaLove

There doesn&#8217;t seem to be any reference to Oswald Spengler being Torah Observant. Is there any reference you know of that he even believed in Yeshua HaMashiach as his own Lord and Savior.

Of Protestant parentage, he was descended on his father&#8217;s side from a line of mining engineers; his mother&#8217;s family was artistically inclined. Both inheritances came together in Spengler&#8212;in his scientific interests on the one hand and his stylistic ability and talent for bold, intuitive theoretical formulations on the other.
Spengler spent his final years in Munich, listening to Beethoven, reading Molière and Shakespeare, buying several thousand books, and collecting ancient Turkish, Persian and Hindu weapons.

It does seem that "Messianic Jewish Spenglerian" are a contradiction of terms. Messianic is viewed as being optimistic; whereas a Spenglerian is viewed as more of a pessimist. One of Spengler&#8217;s well-known quotes is &#8220;Optimism is cowardice."

Jonathan Cahn's latest book The Mystery of the Shemitah, has already claimed five weeks on the New York Times best-seller list. His previous book,The Harbinger became a publishing phenomenon remaining on the New York Times best-seller list for more than 110 weeks. Would you have an interest in reading either of Jonathan Cahn's two New York best seller books if they were made available to you free of charge? After all they do have a pessimistic slant if you don't believe Americans for the most part will take to heart the [more optimistic] admonition ...

2 Chronicles 7:14
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.​

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
h. denies the sovereignty and deity of Yahushua, so i don't know what to think about other things he says.

i like cahn on one show, not the person , but the dates and events and relation to Yhvh's timetable and how very very perfectly and accurately SCRIPTURE is,
and
how perfectly and accurately SCRIPTURE showed the rise and fall of Israel and other nations,
and how perfectly and accurately SCRIPTURE showed Yhvh's Plan and Prophecy fit the usa and things that happened and will (likely?) happen...

still, test test test everything, staying constant in prayer, trusting Yhvh in Yahushua and not trusting men...... (simple, pure and true)

Yhvh is Perfect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yahshuas ministry began on a Sabbatical/Jubilee, in the year 28-29 CE as He did start His ministry with the Jubilee prophecy of Isaiah. If we count forward from that time, we find that 2015-16 is the next Sabbatical year.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This has recently become of interest to me. It was only last week that I came across Jonathan Cahn and found what he had to say very intriguing regarding Shemitahs. I did some more research on him and discovered that you do not have to buy his book to understand its content as he virtually tells all. This was in relation to his book Harbinger. For more details, then I would consider obtaining it in some way and read it. However, he has said enough to enable me to understand the overall concept and I was satisfied with that.

Is what he has pointed out true? Did/do things of significance to the world/nation occur at the end of each Shemitah? Is this Shemitah also the 70th Jubilee, and at the end of a tetrad of any real significance? Is it all coincidence? Why would God ask His people to observe these 7 year separations if they aren't important?

As to selling a book and obtaining a profit. Well, if we lived in a society where we did not depend on money to survive, then sure. Every single one of us could contribute our talents for free.

What has he done with the profits from his book(s)? Does he use these profits only for personal gain or to glorify God?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Sorry this wasn't answered sooner. No reflection on you or your post. I think what Jonathan has happened upon is signifigant. We as American's are being lead down a yellow brick road. Rose colored glasses, drinking the kool aid, all cliches apply.

Have you seen this yet?
Prepare-We are at the Verge of Collapse Says Jonathan Cahn Author of Mystery of the Shemitah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TsYBuw6rko

Published on Feb 24, 2015
Best-selling author Jonathan Cahn says you better get ready for “a great shaking.” Cahn, whose new book titled “Mystery of the Shemitah,” says, “The Bible says a prudent man prepares. What do you do? I am not a financial expert, but I will speak for myself . . . in general, I would not be putting my stock in the stock market or have things attached to it. . . . You should also have essentials in store so if there is a collapse of not only markets but of infrastructure and services, and these things should break down, that you would be okay for this time period. I am not a survivalist. I am more of a revivalist. . . . We say things will always work perfectly, and I don’t believe things will always work perfectly. I believe we are at the verge of collapse.”

How do you get ready for this collapse? Cahn, who is a Christian minister, says, “The first thing is if you are listening to this and you are not right with God, get your life right because America is rapidly accelerating into a moral collapse and a spiritual collapse.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Jonathan Cahn, best-selling author of “The Harbinger,” and “Mystery of the Shemitah.” - http://usawatchdog.com/great-shaking-...

This has recently become of interest to me. It was only last week that I came across Jonathan Cahn and found what he had to say very intriguing regarding Shemitahs. I did some more research on him and discovered that you do not have to buy his book to understand its content as he virtually tells all. This was in relation to his book Harbinger. For more details, then I would consider obtaining it in some way and read it. However, he has said enough to enable me to understand the overall concept and I was satisfied with that.

Is what he has pointed out true? Did/do things of significance to the world/nation occur at the end of each Shemitah? Is this Shemitah also the 70th Jubilee, and at the end of a tetrad of any real significance? Is it all coincidence? Why would God ask His people to observe these 7 year separations if they aren't important?

As to selling a book and obtaining a profit. Well, if we lived in a society where we did not depend on money to survive, then sure. Every single one of us could contribute our talents for free.

What has he done with the profits from his book(s)? Does he use these profits only for personal gain or to glorify God?

Upvote 0