Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
According to Paul, the "OT" was written specifically for men who lived after the OT was written. It was actually written, according to Paul, as an example to men who be born after it is written, "For our sakes no doubt", "for our admonition", "as examples for us not to lust after disobedience as they also lusted".
The Law remains an "example" to us, but not a *law.* Moral Law is now packaged in Christian belief, and not in the Law of Moses. Moses was an example of pre-Christian morality, and can still serve to show us that the Law prefigured Christ's righteousness.
And there can be no question that God Deems His Sabbath Day Holy.
I'm questioning it! Nowhere in the NT epistles is it taught that Christians should observe the Sabbath Day! So we *should* question your Sabbath Legalism.

You may find some NT examples of Christians witnessing on the Jewish Sabbath, as *Jews* observed that requirement, but you will not find NT *teaching* that requires Christians to observe Sabbath. That is, Sabbath Law is *not* Christian Doctrine!
Again, it is simply a deception to preach to others that God's Law is "Jewish Tradition". "
Sabbath Observance is in fact a Jewish Tradition, and for some orthodox Jews a "law." But it is not a "law" for mainline, ordinary Christians.

The Sabbath Law was packaged in the Law of Moses, which was given only to Israel, and not to the nations. If you're going to follow the Law of Moses you will have to exclude the nations from that Law, as well, because this exclusion of the nations from this particular covenant was also part of the Law!

Under the Law of Moses, the nations were never required to observe Sabbath Law. It was not required of the nations that they obey Sabbath Law as contained in the 10 Commandments either!
Gal. 4: 8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? 10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

I have heard of this philosophy you are promoting. But it doesn't make sense according to the very Scripture you use to promote it. When these men "DIDN'T KNOW GOD" they observed special days, months, seasons and years in service to them who "Are No gods".
Apparently, pagans followed legalistic practices in honor of their false gods. Paul is saying that Jews, who also follow legalistic practices, such as the observance of "days," are no better when they do not recognize Christ as the fulfillment of Sabbath Law. They are worshiping a false God!

Pagans thought that by doing certain religious works they were pacifying deities. Legalistic Jews also think they are pacifying God when they continue to observe the Law and do religious works.

But the Law was never intended to achieve final redemption--just temporary redemption. The Law could never completely cleanse from sin, or take away the record of our transgressions against God's Law.

No, the Law was given with the express purpose of *confirming* God's judgment against Man in the garden of Eden. It was designed to apply mercy in order to keep Israel in God's good graces until final redemption could be bought.

Since only Christ could buy final redemption for Man, continuing under the Law is a vain exercise at getting God to remain in perpetual covenant with Israel or with any nation. The Law was meant to lead Israel to Christ so that their impure works would no longer be shown to have fallen short of eternal life.

If you remain trying to obey the Law, and Sabbath Law, you are just confirming your own guilt before God. You are confirming your own insufficiency at obtaining eternal life. Put your faith in Christ alone, and not in "days," that is no better than ancient paganism. It's no better than Jewish Legalism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nowhere was it taught the Jews should do likewise. It was a comment to humanity as a whole
Don't know what you mean. The Jews were definitely told *in the Law* to keep the Sabbath. Why would you say that this is taught *nowhere* to the Jews?

And it was also told the Jews that their "house" ie their temple would be destroyed, effectively ending their covenant with God, along with the Law itself. Jesus' death on the cross was visible evidence that God was rejecting their temple worship and Sabbath Law. Nothing could be clearer.

Now it may be argued that when Babylon destroyed the temple, the Jewish people believed there continued to be a need to observe the Law insofar as it could be kept. And that was true, up until Jesus actually completed what the Law had started.

The Law had started the redemption process, but could never complete it. When Christ completed redemption the practice of the Law became superfluous, aside from the fact that the entire temple system had been shut down and the covenant terminated.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Law remains an "example" to us, but not a *law.* Moral Law is now packaged in Christian belief, and not in the Law of Moses. Moses was an example of pre-Christian morality, and can still serve to show us that the Law prefigured Christ's righteousness.
Again, Moses never created even one Law. This is undeniable Biblical Truth. Your unbelief doesn't make God's Word void Randy. And God's Law is not packaged in the religious sect "You" have adopted, just as it wasn't packaged in the religious sect those "Christians" in Matt. 7: 22,23, adopted.

"Pre-Christian morality"? Did Kenneth Copeland or the Pope teach you that? Was Abraham a "Christian"?

I'm questioning it! Nowhere in the NT epistles is it taught that Christians should observe the Sabbath Day! So we *should* question your Sabbath Legalism.

I don't believe Jesus was a Legalist. And I'm posting His and His Father's Holy Words.

Is. 56: 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; 7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Mark 2: 27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

This is clearly evident in creation where God made man first, then His Holy Sabbath, "for them", according to the Jesus "of the Bible".

28 Therefore, (Because of this undeniable truth) the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Now men, "who profess to know God", have been polluting and rejecting God's Sabbath since HE created it. So it is expected that the religions of this world today would also reject and pollute it, as they do "many" of God's Judgments. So it is no surprise that you, who call Jesus Lord, Lord, would also reject God's Sabbath in favor of your own religious traditions. Like Jesus said, "offences will come".

I am just advocating that men who "saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." After all, that's what a true Christian would do, Yes?

You may find some NT examples of Christians witnessing on the Jewish Sabbath, as *Jews* observed that requirement, but you will not find NT *teaching* that requires Christians to observe Sabbath. That is, Sabbath Law is *not* Christian Doctrine!

God is not a Jewish man, and God's Sabbath is not "Jewish" and God's Laws are not "Jewish traditions". To imply as much is simply wicked. So how can a man be filled with so much hubris and Judgment against God and His Word? Paul tells those who are seeking God's Truth.

Rom. 1: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,(Calling God and HIS Word "Jewish" is a glaring example of this very thing) and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Sabbath Observance is in fact a Jewish Tradition, and for some orthodox Jews a "law." But it is not a "law" for mainline, ordinary Christians.

Again, God is not a man, Jew or Gentile. If you are deceived on this "Christian 101" principle, by the "many" who come in His Name, I would direct you to the Scriptures for the cure. Not to just hear them like the "Christians" in Matt. 7, but to actually believe them.

The Sabbath Law was packaged in the Law of Moses, which was given only to Israel, and not to the nations. If you're going to follow the Law of Moses you will have to exclude the nations from that Law, as well, because this exclusion of the nations from this particular covenant was also part of the Law!

The Scriptures say otherwise. And I have posted God's Own Words which show this. But you will not be persuaded, at least according to the Jesus "of the Bible".

Luke 16: 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Under the Law of Moses, the nations were never required to observe Sabbath Law. It was not required of the nations that they obey Sabbath Law as contained in the 10 Commandments either!

No one is "required" to do anything. The "One True God" Jesus said to know was eternal life tells men, that is both the Homeborn and those non-Jews who dwell among them,

Duet. 30: 19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

You are free to reject God's Judgments and statutes just as those who fell in the wilderness did.

Apparently, pagans followed legalistic practices in honor of their false gods. Paul is saying that Jews, who also follow legalistic practices, such as the observance of "days," are no better when they do not recognize Christ as the fulfillment of Sabbath Law. They are worshiping a false God!

Yes, there are "many" who profess to know God, that preach God is no different than Mithra, or Rah, or Baal, and that Pagan statutes and judgments are no different than God's Statutes and judgments.

You are free to adopt this philosophy. But Jesus didn't, and His Disciples didn't, so neither will I.

Pagans thought that by doing certain religious works they were pacifying deities. Legalistic Jews also think they are pacifying God when they continue to observe the Law and do religious works.

So when Jesus said "And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Every person who professes to know God, does religious "works". The key, according to the Christ of the Bible, is to know where the traditions or "works" come from. Are they "wrought in man" or "wrought in God".

But the Law was never intended to achieve final redemption--just temporary redemption. The Law could never completely cleanse from sin, or take away the record of our transgressions against God's Law.

This is true. The LAW "Thou shall not kill" only reveals God's righteousness and shows us what sin is. If I kill someone, I am guilty, Yes? Now I can go the rest of my life obeying this Law perfectly, and never kill another person ever, but I am still guilty and subject to penalty. So keeping the Law I broke, doesn't take away the guilt of breaking it.

I can only be pardoned by a Higher Power. And this Higher Power tells me that if I truly repent, I can be pardoned. But if I continue to kill people, will I receive a pardon?

No, the Law was given with the express purpose of *confirming* God's judgment against Man in the garden of Eden. It was designed to apply mercy in order to keep Israel in God's good graces until final redemption could be bought.

At some point, it seems that a man preaching "in Christ's Name", who "Professes to know God", would include the "Sword of the Lord" in his sermons. All you promote is your own imagination. God's Law was given to men, "for their wellbeing" so that they would know what "Sin is", according to the creator God of the world.

It is the Priesthood that changed, not God's definition of Sin. At least this is what the scriptures teach.

Since only Christ could buy final redemption for Man, continuing under the Law is a vain exercise at getting God to remain in perpetual covenant with Israel or with any nation.

Again, this is your religion. I'm interested in the Gospel of the Christ "of the Bible".

Heb. 10: 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

And again;

Rom. 2: 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

The Law was meant to lead Israel to Christ so that their impure works would no longer be shown to have fallen short of eternal life.

The Levitical Priesthood Covenant that was "ADDED" because of Transgressions, was to lead men to the Lamb of God for redemption.

And it did for Zacharias, Simeon, the Wise men, Anna, and countless others that there is not enough room to write about.

If you remain trying to obey the Law, and Sabbath Law, you are just confirming your own guilt before God.

Again, you are promoting your own imagination, adopted I'm sure from "many" who "transform themselves into apostles of Christ. I advocate for believing what is written in Scriptures. I know you will not be persuaded to believe them, because the Jesus "of the Bible" said so, and HE cannot lie. So my reply is for those reading along, in the hopes that they might "Take Heed" of the Philosophies you are promoting.

1 Peter 1: 13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons "judgeth according" to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

You are confirming your own insufficiency at obtaining eternal life.
Absolutely. I can't save myself by creating my own religion, with my own judgments, my own statutes, my own definition of Holy, Clean and Good. I rely 100% on the God and Father of the Lord's Christ to teach me in the way that I should go.

And just as with Eve, I know there will be "other voices" in the world God placed me in, who "Profess to know god" who will trying and convince as many as they can that God's Law is of no value to me. That God's Sabbaths and Judgments HE created for man are nothing but worthless Jewish Traditions.

Put your faith in Christ alone, and not in "days," that is no better than ancient paganism. It's no better than Jewish Legalism.

The Christ of the Bible knew you were coming, and HE prepared me with His Armor, and the Sword of the Lord, (Word of God) and warnings to "Take Heed" of men who come in His Name and beware of the religious Philosophies of men.

Given all that is written, why would I turn from the God and Father of the Jesus "of the Bible" to adopt your religion, even if it is popular in this world?

I'm hoping you might actually consider the Christ's Words, not just hear them, but be a "Doer" of His Sayings. That would take true Faith though. And as HE said,

Luke 18: 7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Again, Moses never created even one Law. This is undeniable Biblical Truth. Your unbelief doesn't make God's Word void Randy.
Word game. Not playing.
And God's Law is not packaged in the religious sect "You" have adopted, just as it wasn't packaged in the religious sect those "Christians" in Matt. 7: 22,23, adopted.
You're calling Christianity a "religious sect?" It's a *major religion!*

On the other hand, the Ebionites were a small sect within Christianity, deemed heretical.
"Pre-Christian morality"? Did Kenneth Copeland or the Pope teach you that? Was Abraham a "Christian"?
I don't particularly care for either Copeland or the Pope. I'm not into Faith Doctrine, and I'm not into Papal Supremacy.
This is clearly evident in creation where God made man first, then His Holy Sabbath, "for them", according to the Jesus "of the Bible".
That's your argument, that because God took a Sabbath after creation that now, for all time, mankind must observe Jewish Sabbaths?
I am just advocating that men who "saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." After all, that's what a true Christian would do, Yes?
Yes. Jesus was not subject to the Sabbath. He observed it on behalf of those who were still under the Law. Today, we can respect Jews who observe the Sabbath, but not because we ourselves are under the Law.
God is not a Jewish man, and God's Sabbath is not "Jewish" and God's Laws are not "Jewish traditions".
False. The Sabbath Law is a Jewish Law. Today, Sabbath observance is a Jewish Tradition.
It is the Priesthood that changed, not God's definition of Sin. At least this is what the scriptures teach.
While the Law was in effect, Sin was defined for Israel as breaking that Law. But not being under the Law, it was not Sin for Gentiles to ignore the Law. They were held accountable to God's Moral Law, which is distinct from the Law of Moses.

Today, Sin is defined as it has always been defined, as opposing God's Word. But there is no longer any Covenant of Mosaic Law. There is only Jesus' Covenant of Grace. That Law we live under is the same Moral Law as has existed from the creation of Man, in God's Image.
The Levitical Priesthood Covenant that was "ADDED" because of Transgressions, was to lead men to the Lamb of God for redemption.
You don't seem to think the Law of Moses was a complete book? It included Priest, temple, and sacrifice, dietary laws, laws of purification, holidays, etc.

It also included laws of justice and morality, including the 10 Commandments. It was all a single Law, a single book, a single Covenant.

The fact the Law of Moses packaged within it Moral Law does not mean Moral Law does not also stand independent of it. Moral Law has always stood independent of Moses' Law, and is God's universal calling of Man to live in His image, whether Jew or Gentile, whether under the OT or the NT.
The Christ of the Bible knew you were coming, and HE prepared me with His Armor, and the Sword of the Lord, (Word of God) and warnings to "Take Heed" of men who come in His Name and beware of the religious Philosophies of men.
You don't have to be afraid of me. My whole thing is God's Word. If you're afraid of me, perhaps you're afraid of correction?

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Exo 29:10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God.

In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Word game. Not playing.

You're calling Christianity a "religious sect?" It's a *major religion!*

On the other hand, the Ebionites were a small sect within Christianity, deemed heretical.

I was repeating what the Jesus "of the Bible" says. It is this Jesus that warns of the many "Christians" who call Him Lord, but reject God's Judgments, Statutes and Commandments.

I don't particularly care for either Copeland or the Pope. I'm not into Faith Doctrine, and I'm not into Papal Supremacy.

That's your argument, that because God took a Sabbath after creation that now, for all time, mankind must observe Jewish Sabbaths?

That's not "MY" argument. God didn't "take a Sabbath after creation", as if the Sabbath created itself. He created HIS Sabbath as part of "His" creation, and did so for the well being of men, as both HE and His Son tells you, if you would only believe Him. It's in your own bible. Now you and Kenneth Copeland and the Pope can unite your rebellion and unbelief in this God, and truly the Jesus, "of the Bible", Prophesied that you would. And you can imply in your religious philosophy that the Jesus of the Bible lied to men, when HE told them God's Sabbath was made for them, while you and Copeland preach to the world that God's Laws are of no value to men. You certainly wouldn't be the first to promote falsehoods about God and His Word, and when your days are over, others will take up where you left off. You are free to adopt and promote any religion you "Yield yourself" a servant to obey.

But I am also free to point out the differences between what you preach, and what the Holy Scriptures actually say. And I do so, not to persuade you, because Jesus already told me you will not be persuaded. But to show others reading along, that they might consider and "Take Heed" of the religious philosophies of men you are promoting here.

Yes. Jesus was not subject to the Sabbath.

The Jesus "of the bible" subjected Himself in obedience to God. There is no evidence that the Jesus "of the Bible" "Judged" God or HIS Words as unworthy of His respect or Honor, as you and the Pope and Kenneth Copeland, along with "many" others "who come in His Name do.

Phil. 2: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

He observed it on behalf of those who were still under the Law. Today, we can respect Jews who observe the Sabbath, but not because we ourselves are under the Law.

False. The Sabbath Law is a Jewish Law. Today, Sabbath observance is a Jewish Tradition.

Where does God, or Jesus, or the Prophets ever teach that God's commandments are "Traditions of men"? Of course, they never did, not even once. This is another of "many" false doctrines you have adopted and are now snared into promoting to others.

Thankfully the Jesus "of the bible" say you and others coming, and HE prepared those who believe Him to "Take Heed" that we are not deceived by these popular, but unbiblical teachings.

While the Law was in effect, Sin was defined for Israel as breaking that Law. But not being under the Law, it was not Sin for Gentiles to ignore the Law. They were held accountable to God's Moral Law, which is distinct from the Law of Moses.

Today, Sin is defined as it has always been defined, as opposing God's Word. But there is no longer any Covenant of Mosaic Law. There is only Jesus' Covenant of Grace. That Law we live under is the same Moral Law as has existed from the creation of Man, in God's Image.

Again, your religious philosophy is seductive, and certainly a great marketing strategy to fill the seats of the manmade shrines of worship built by the religious businesses who employ them, and truly the path you promote is walked by "many".

But there are some who actually believe what is written. Who believe in the Jesus "of the bible" and His teaching, and His warnings and His Power. What I advocate for, is that men Trust the One True God "of the Bible", and the Jesus "HE" Sent.

Not the image of God you have adopted, which man created after the image of some random Jewish man with long flowing hair and perfect profile. I hope others will consider.

You don't seem to think the Law of Moses was a complete book? It included Priest, temple, and sacrifice, dietary laws, laws of purification, holidays, etc.

It also included laws of justice and morality, including the 10 Commandments. It was all a single Law, a single book, a single Covenant.

That is what the children of the devil, the Pharisees, along with you and Kenneth Copeland preaches. But the God "of the Bible" doesn't teach this at all. I will show you HIS Inspired word, but I understand you will not be persuaded to believe them. I do so for the others who are reading along.

Jer. 7: 22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: 23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

This is true as Paul points out in Gal. 3. The Priesthood Covenant God made with Levi, "concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: for sin, was not "ADDED" until after the Golden calf (Transgression). And of course, it was to be in place "Til the Seed should come".

1 Sam. 15: 22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

I could go on and on. There was a clear separation between the "ADED" Law "concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices" for sin, and the Commandments, Statutes and Judgments of God which defined sin.

The Sinless, perfectly obedient Jesus "of the Bible" Himself, is the perfect example of this undeniable truth. HE forgave the Sins of man, having not once participated in the Priesthood Covenant "concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices". And of course, they were only "ADDED" until the True Lamb of God should come. They were a shadow of His Sacrifice, as it is written, which was to lead men to Christ, as they did Zacharias, Simeon, Anna, the Wise Men, Caleb, Joshua, and "many" example of Faithful men given us by the One True God in His Inspired word.

The fact the Law of Moses packaged within it Moral Law does not mean Moral Law does not also stand independent of it. Moral Law has always stood independent of Moses' Law, and is God's universal calling of Man to live in His image, whether Jew or Gentile, whether under the OT or the NT.

You don't have to be afraid of me. My whole thing is God's Word. If you're afraid of me, perhaps you're afraid of correction?

No doubt you have transformed yourself into an apostle of Christ and have adopted this world's religious philosophies. If I was afraid of correction, I would hide from the Scriptures like you do, and refuse to consider them, discuss them, learn from them.

I am not afraid of you, but the deception you promote is seductive and powerful. So much so that God created an armor for me to "put on" in order to resist it. This Armor includes the Word of God which is the Sword of the Lord". With it, I can easily discern falsehoods, like God is a Jew, and His Sabbath is a manmade Jewish tradition. And that God's Law is of no value to man, which was the first deception ever recording in the Holy Scriptures. I'm sure you will want the last word, and there is no reason to continue, as the Jesus of the Bible teaches me.

Luke 16: 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Thanks for opportunity to share a perspective of someone who believes all that is written.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God didn't "take a Sabbath after creation", as if the Sabbath created itself. He created HIS Sabbath as part of "His" creation, and did so for the well being of men, as both HE and His Son tells you, if you would only believe Him.
If you want me to believe what He said, why do you produce words that He *did not say?" The Bible indicates that God took a Sabbath *for Himself,* to pause after finishing Creation, to stop creating when the process had been completed. He didn't just create, and create, and create the same universe over and over again. He got to a stopping place, rested in order to stop and pause. Where does this say He did this "for the well-being of men?"
It's in your own bible. Now you and Kenneth Copeland and the Pope can unite your rebellion and unbelief in this God, and truly the Jesus, "of the Bible", Prophesied that you would.
You must be *real thick!* I just told you I'm not a fan of Copeland and the Pope, and you want to pair me with them! ;) You're obviously not a debater, but a provocateur. And that's not what I'm here to engage with. I take the word of God more seriously than that, and believe in what God actually says, and not in what you interpret Him to say. I need not read the rest...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you want me to believe what He said, why do you produce words that He *did not say?" The Bible indicates that God took a Sabbath *for Himself,* to pause after finishing Creation, to stop creating when the process had been completed. He didn't just create, and create, and create the same universe over and over again. He got to a stopping place, rested in order to stop and pause. Where does this say He did this "for the well-being of men?"

Duet 4: 39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. 40 Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.

Duet. 5: 29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Is. 56: 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

There are many more places where God tells His People the value of His Commandments, Statutes and Judgments. And of course, there is the Words of the Jesus "of the Bible".

Mark 2: 27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: 28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

So there you are. In the religion you have adopted, God's instructions have no value. This is true for the Atheist as well. And Buddhism along with ancient Roman religions and the Pagan gods of this world. But for the Jesus of the Bible, and all the faithful in the bible, and the Prophets, God's Law does have value for men. And according to the Jesus "of the bible", God's Sabbath was made specifically for man.

Do the scriptures matter at all? Clearly not to "many" who call Jesus Lord Lord. But they should, and that is why I replied to your posts.

You must be *real thick!* I just told you I'm not a fan of Copeland and the Pope, and you want to pair me with them!

Your religion, and your religious philosophy regarding God and His Instruction in Righteousness are the same as theirs. You pair yourself with them, promoting their religious philosophies as your own regarding God's Commandments, Judgments and Statutes. I advocate that men listen to Moses and the Prophets, and the Lord's Christ they prophesied would come.
;) You're obviously not a debater, but a provocateur.

A debater would acknowledge someone's post and discuss it, showing the reasons and Biblical support for why you might agree or disagree. I have posted the reasons why I disagree with your adopted religion. You are basically saying because you say something, it must be true. So we are not debating. You refuse to even acknowledge the Bibles case against the religious philosophies you are promoting.

And that's not what I'm here to engage with. I take the word of God more seriously than that, and believe in what God actually says, and not in what you interpret Him to say. I need not read the rest...

It's your post, you can say as you please. But what you say you do, and what you do, are clearly 2 different things.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are just making the same arguments and ignoring the rebuttals. This isn't debate. It's a one-way conversation.

My argument to you was the the Sabbath of Creation is different than the Sabbath of the Mosaic Law. The Sabbath of Creation is not said to be "for man," but rather, implies that it was *for God alone.*

The Sabbath of the Law was for man, specifically for Israel while they were under that covenant. Again, my argument, which you ignore, is that the Covenant of Law is what the Sabbath Law applied to, and not after that Covenant was terminated at the cross of Christ. You completely ignore this, and just go on making the same arguments. Well, I guess you don't have anything else?
Do the scriptures matter at all? Clearly not to "many" who call Jesus Lord Lord.
Don't give me this rhetoric if you have no intention of responding directly to my points. It just encourages hostility.
Your religion, and your religious philosophy regarding God and His Instruction in Righteousness are the same as theirs.''
Okay, back at it again huh? I'm done.....

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
My argument to you was the the Sabbath of Creation is different than the Sabbath of the Mosaic Law. The Sabbath of Creation is not said to be "for man," but rather, implies that it was *for God alone.*

I'm assuming you are referring to the Sabbath of the Ten Commandments as "Mosaic law" despite no scripture stating it as such, God Himself refutes this argument Deut 4:13 and also says the Sabbath in the Ten Commandments is in fact the same Sabbath at Creation. He says so right in the Ten Commandments personally written by His own finger. There is no greater Authority.

Exodus 20:8 “Remember (because its something that previously happened) the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

The Sabbath started right at Creation, when there was just man created on the sixth day made in the image of God to follow Him- Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath because He Created it and said it was made for man Mark 2:27 and everyone Isa 56:6. Your disagreement appears to be with the Text.

Last edited:
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are just making the same arguments and ignoring the rebuttals. This isn't debate. It's a one-way conversation.

LOL, I am posting Scriptures from your own Bible which bring question to the religious philosophy you are promoting. And you are refusing to consider or even acknowledge that the Scriptures I posted exist.

You said God's Law was only written for Jews. I posted God's Very LAW, which tells you God's Law was written for Jews, and to the Stranger (Non-Jew) that dwells with them. You said the Sabbath was only written for the Jews. I posted God's Own Words, written for your admonition, that says not only Jews, but even the non-Jew who chooses the way of the Lord, including His Sabbaths, will be given a Name better than that of His Sons and Daughters. You refused to even acknowledge these Scriptures even exist.

You have presented NO REBUTTAL as anyone who reads the conversation can clearly see. Nothing but your own words, as if God or His Son's Words are of no value to men. So it is a one-way conversation in that there are two perspectives being shown, one from Scriptures, and one from your adopted religion. But you won't even discuss the scriptures, examine them or even acknowledge them. There is only your adopted religion.

This was the same mindset of the religious sect of the Pharisees, and the Pope and Kenneth Copeland, and "Many" who come in Christ's Name that Jesus said to "take Heed" of.

I am simply making the argument, "what if God and His Inspired Words are true, and the religion you have adopted and are now promoting, out of the "many" which are available in the world God placed us in, is not true?

But you have provided NO support, certainly not any Biblical Support, for this religious philosophy of yours. Given what the Jesus "of the Bible" warned about "many", who call Him Lord, Lord, should a man seeking God's Truth at least look into your preaching and compare it with what is actually written? And if he does, what will he find? What would anyone find, even you, who is seeking the Kingdom of God and HIS Righteousness through the Holy Scriptures which Paul said were trustworthy for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:?

Ex. 20: 8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

So the Commandment itself is tied to the Creation. It's right there in your own Bible. But the religion you have adopted and are now promoting preaches they are two different Sabbaths, and that God created the Sabbath "for Himself alone". And the other Sabbath, "Moses Sabbath", was a Jewish Tradition. Surely even you can see how a person interested in God's Truth would notice the disconnect here.

So because I am seeking God's Truth, I asked His Son who God sent for me,

"Jesus, Randy, and "many" others who come in your name, is preaching to others and trying to convince them that God's Sabbath is of no value to men, that God didn't create, sanctify and make His Sabbath Holy for men, but for *"Himself alone"*. Is this true? Here is what the Jesus of the Bible tells me.

Mark 2: 27 And he said unto them, The sabbath "was made" for man, and not man for the sabbath: 28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

So I understand your religious philosophy and the argument you make to support it. But the Scriptures clearly expose this religious philosophy as from man and not from God. Now you may not be persuaded by the Words of the Christ of the Bible, given you don't listen to Moses and the Prophets. But just because you don't believe in this Christ, and His Father who sent Him, doesn't mean their Words are not true.

The Sabbath of the Law was for man, specifically for Israel while they were under that covenant. Again, my argument, which you ignore, is that the Covenant of Law is what the Sabbath Law applied to, and not after that Covenant was terminated at the cross of Christ.
You completely ignore this, and just go on making the same arguments. Well, I guess you don't have anything else?

I am being presented with your religion, and God's Holy Word, which in most cases are two completely different gospels. So once again, because I am seeking God's Truth, not the Pope's, or yours or Kenneth Copland's, I will ask the Jesus of the bible again, to direct me to who is telling the truth, and who is promoting a deceit.

"Jesus, Randy, and "many" who come in your Name, are preaching to others, trying to convince them that you destroyed/Terminated God's Law on the Cross. Is that true? Here is what the Jesus "of the Bible" tells me.

Matt. 5: 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, "but to fulfil". 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Truly the same earth Jesus walked on is still here, as well as the stars and sun, and not all has been fulfilled as Jesus has not yet returned. And if HE doesn't return, ALL Faith is in vain. So HE continues; 19 "Whosoever" (Jew or non-jew) therefore shall break one of these least commandments, "and shall teach men so", he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

So I am not ignoring the religious philosophy you have adopted and are now promoting at all, I have been addressing it from the beginning, I am discerning it as I am instructed. Jesus told you not to even "Think" HE came to terminate His Father's Laws, or the Prophets His Father sent to promote them. But your entire religion is founded on what the Jesus "of the Bible" told you not to even Think.

And you won't even engage in a discussion about even ONE of these scriptures I posted.

Don't give me this rhetoric if you have no intention of responding directly to my points. It just encourages hostility.

LOL, I have addressed every religious doctrine you have adopted and are now promoting. Can you show me one that I did not address with Scriptures?

Okay, back at it again huh? I'm done.....

You can choose to be done and hide from the Words of the Light, or you can engage in honest unbiased discussion about what is actually written. Everyone must choose between the Word of God or the religious philosophies of man which exist in the garden God placed us in. Even Abraham was told to leave the religion of his father. A man who does this will be humiliated, corrected, chastised and his pride with be broken. But what remains is something God Deems worth saving.

Matt. 21: 42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Matt. 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You said God's Law was only written for Jews. I posted God's Very LAW, which tells you God's Law was written for Jews, and to the Stranger (Non-Jew) that dwells with them.
Bad argument. This point proves that the Law was primarily for Jews, and for those *among them.* It wasn't for the vast masses of people outside of Israel! What about this don't you get?
You said the Sabbath was only written for the Jews. I posted God's Own Words, written for your admonition, that says not only Jews, but even the non-Jew who chooses the way of the Lord, including His Sabbaths, will be given a Name better than that of His Sons and Daughters. You refused to even acknowledge these Scriptures even exist.
What about this don't you get? The Sabbath Law was for Israel primarily! Are you questioning that? Or, do you consider the few Gentiles sojourning in Israel to be representative of the rest of the world? ;)
As I said, Moses' Sabbath was made for "man," namely Israel. But God's Sabbath after Creation was for "God." You conflate the 2 sabbaths. I don't ignore the argument. It's a false argument--a made-up argument, because it isn't in the Scriptures. You use Moses' Sabbath to confuse God's Sabbath. According to NT Christianity, the Jewish Sabbath has gone away. You are under Law, friend.
How many times must you quote this when I told you, and you surely know, that Jesus said this to Jews who were still under Moses' Law? He was saying that *at the time* the Law of Moses was irrevocable.

Of course, Jesus' death did, in fact, revoke the Law. It was Israel's failure--not God's failure, that destroyed the Law. In reality, God had anticipated this, and Jesus' death came to actually fulfill the Law. But you don't get that. You're still under the Law of Moses!
And you won't even engage in a discussion about even ONE of these scriptures I posted.
Obviously that is untrue. I've just engaged in a discussion of these Scriptures again! It's the same arguments I've been giving you already. And yet you falsely claim I don't engage in any discussion of these Scriptures???????
You can choose to be done and hide from the Words of the Light, or you can engage in honest unbiased discussion about what is actually written.
I'm not going to talk about Copeland or the Pope, if that's what you mean?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bad argument. This point proves that the Law was primarily for Jews, and for those *among them.* It wasn't for the vast masses of people outside of Israel! What about this don't you get?

So then, God was unjust when HE killed those in Sodom and Gommora for sin, which is defined by God as Transgressing God's Commandments? Eve was a Gentile, Cain was a Gentile. What is a Jew? The descendants of Noah?

What did Paul say the entire purpose of the Exodus was? Was it not to teach both Jew and Gentile not to lust after disobedience to God, AKA, "SIN", as the Examples in the Law and Prophets did? What did Paul teach both Jew and Gentile, according to the vision of the Jesus "of the Bible" according to his own words, in your own Bible?

Acts 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: 20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, (The Jews who had been led astray by false preachers) and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

What did God say to the Stranger in Is. 56, that I posted but you are ashamed to even acknowledge?

Is. 56: 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, (Turn to God, Yes?) to serve him, (Not your adopted religion, or any other manmade religion) and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, "every one" that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. 8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Why are you so against this God, and so intent on creating a god which is unjust and a respecter of persons who treat men, not according to their deeds, as the Scriptures teach, but a god who treats men according to the DNA they were born with? If you could just humble yourself for one minute, and stop trying to preserve your precious religion, and "Listen" to what is written? But instead, you follow the exact path of those who fell in wilderness.

Jer. 6: 16 Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

And why not? Because you were not born with Jewish DNA? Do you have any idea just how stupid, and Anti-Christ this philosophy is?

And you say I don't get it.

What about this don't you get? The Sabbath Law was for Israel primarily! Are you questioning that? Or, do you consider the few Gentiles sojourning in Israel to be representative of the rest of the world? ;)

The Holy Scriptures were orchestrated by God, the things that happened to the people therein, happened to them for our, that is, both Jew and non-Jew's admonition. I didn't receive this understanding by the teaching of some religious sect of this world. You can hear Paul say the very same thing in 1 Cor. 10: 1 thru 12. Which aligns with Paul's words in Romans 2.

Rom. 2: 5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them (Jew and Gentile) who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them (Jew or Gentile) that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Lots of men reject God's Judgments and Sabbaths. We see it in the Examples written for our admonition all over the place. From Cain to the corrupt Priests who corrupted God's Priesthood covenant with Levi, written about in Malachi. But there were also Examples many men of Faith shown in the Same scriptures. Why did God show the contrast? Who were these Holy Scriptures written for? You, and "many" who come in Christ's name, preach to the world they were only written for Jews. Why did the Apostles tell the Gentiles, "18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. 19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: 20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, (God's Law) and from fornication, (God's Law) and from things strangled, (God's Law) and from blood. (God's Law) 21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Will you engage in an honest examination and discussion about these Scriptures? Will you answer the questions I pose to you?

So far, you have refused, just as the mainstream preachers of Jesus Time refused to engage with Him.

As I said, Moses' Sabbath was made for "man," namely Israel. But God's Sabbath after Creation was for "God." You conflate the 2 sabbaths. I don't ignore the argument. It's a false argument--a made-up argument, because it isn't in the Scriptures. You use Moses' Sabbath to confuse God's Sabbath. According to NT Christianity, the Jewish Sabbath has gone away. You are under Law, friend.

I agree that according to your religion, and the Popes, and the Kenneth Copelands of this world, there are two Sabbaths, and you all preach to the world that both of them are of no value to men and have judge3d them as unworthy of your honor and respect. This is why the Jesus "of the Bible" warns His People to "Come out of them", these popular religious businesses and sects.

Paul taught both Jew and Gentile in Romans 6, this is long after Jesus died and ascended to His Father.

Rom. 6: 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye "yield yourselves" servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

If a man transgresses a commandment of God, this is Sin, according to the Bible. Isn't Paul is saying here, to both Jew and Gentile, that "SIN" still brings death, which means, it still brings a man back under the condemnation of the Law. So if you call Jesus Lord, Lord, but you sleep around on your wife, then you are brought back under the Law, and are in need of repentance, Yes? But what if you don't agree with God's Law, like you don't agree with God's Law? Can you just cheat on your wife anyway, as long as you do it in Christ's Name? I know of many "Christians" who live in this manner and go to church every Catholic sabbath, bringing the blood of the Christ to God for their salvation.

The same way the Jews rejected God's Laws but showed up every Sabbath with the blood of some poor innocent animal, as per the "Works of the Law", and offered it to God for their willful disregard for God's Commandments.

Isn't that the same thing those "Christians did in Matt. 7:22?

Of course, you won't answer this relevant question.

This is a great discussion to show why the Christ "of the Bible" warned about "Christians", or as Paul called them, "men who transform themselves into Apostles of Christ. And the Contrast between what the religions of this world preach, and what the Scriptures actually teach. And also why Paul urged Jews and Gentiles to "Study" to show themselves approved.

2 Tim. 3: 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, (As the Jesus of the Bible commanded) throughly furnished unto all good works.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How many times must you quote this when I told you, and you surely know, that Jesus said this to Jews who were still under Moses' Law? He was saying that *at the time* the Law of Moses was irrevocable.

That is what you and the Pope and Copeland preaches. I posted Jesus Own Words, and HE is clear about how Long the Holy Scriptures are to be used by Jews and Gentiles for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

"As long as heaven and earth remain". Why don't you just say you don't believe Him? That's better than lying about what HE said.

Of course, Jesus' death did, in fact, revoke the Law. It was Israel's failure--not God's failure, that destroyed the Law.

Again, you have nothing but your own adopted religion and its philosophies to support this teaching. There is not ONE place in the Entire Bible that teaches that the murder of the Lord's Christ, caused God's Law to be destroyed. There is not ONE Prophesy in the entire Bible, that Prophesies of the destruction of God's Law at the death of the Passover Lamb of God. Not One, and you cannot provide One. Why, because your religious philosophy doesn't come from God, or the Christ. It comes from religious men of this world who have transformed "themselves into Apostles of Christ". Jesus did bring about the Prophesied Change in the Priesthood Covenant God made with Levi on Israel's behalf, after the Golden calf. But your insistence that God's instruction in Righteousness, that Paul said were trustworthy for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, were destroyed on the Cross is an insidious falsehood, that the Bible doesn't teach. Men who "come in Christ's name" preach your religious philosophy, "many" who call Jesus Lord, Lord, preach your religious philosophy, "Many" who transform themselves into Apostles of Christ" preach your religious philosophy.

But the Holy Scriptures do not. This is evident because in all your sermons in this conversation, you don't acknowledge God's Word even once. But you give your own words all kinds of power.

In reality, God had anticipated this, and Jesus' death came to actually fulfill the Law. But you don't get that. You're still under the Law of Moses!

Only those who reject God and His Law, are under the condemnation of God's Law. Those men who walk in God's Law, AKA "walking in the Spirit" and God is a Spirit and His Law id Spiritual, there is no condemnation for these men. But for those who know God's Law, and rejects it anyway, it is written.

Heb. 10: 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Jesus offered Himself, He risked His own Life, to give men a chance at Repentance for rejecting the One true God who created them, and His Righteousness HE gave them, for their own wellbeing. And "many" who come in Christ's Name, use HIS Blood, His Sacrifice as an incentive to Judge God as still unworthy of their respect and honor.

No sir my friend. You are free to join this broad path of men who call Jesus Lord, Lord, but reject God's Judgments, Statutes and Commandments. And you are free to live as you please. But I advocate that a man "Lives By" the Word of God, as the Jesus of the bible instructs.

Obviously that is untrue. I've just engaged in a discussion of these Scriptures again! It's the same arguments I've been giving you already. And yet you falsely claim I don't engage in any discussion of these Scriptures???????

Where have you acknowledged, discussed or engaged in even one of the Scriptures I posted. Just show me one time when you posted scripture and showed me where my understanding was wrong. Where did God Prophesy about the destruction of His Law at the coming of the Messiah? Paul said to both Jews and Gentile "Circumcision (Jew) is nothing, and uncircumcision (Gentile) is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Clearly Jesus, Paul and the Prophets do not agree with your adopted religious philosophy, that God knew the Law would be destroyed when the Messiah came. And Jesus actually tells you not to even "Think" such a thing, because HE saw this coming, and it has always come from religious men. And Paul clearly understood the Value and importance of God's Law in the Lives of those who would "Turn to Him".

So yes, you have an adopted religion and there are "many" to choose from. But the Scriptures expose the religion you have adopted, and Non-Biblical, as not coming from God or Scriptures, but from other religious men, "Who call Jesus Lord, Lord, but also work iniquity. And should I not do my best to show you the snare that has captured you? And what am I advocating? Simply that you believe in the God and the Christ of the Holy Scriptures, and not the image of God after the Likness of men that you are now promoting.

A very good discussion contrasting the morality of God VS. the morality of men.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is what you and the Pope and Copeland preaches.
What is your fascination with the Pope and Copeland? I've told you repeatedly I have no interest in them, and do not follow them. And you keep bringing them up. Perhaps it is because I shut you off when you mention them and do not want to hear my rebuttals. Fine.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What is your fascination with the Pope and Copeland? I've told you repeatedly I have no interest in them, and do not follow them. And you keep bringing them up. Perhaps it is because I shut you off when you mention them and do not want to hear my rebuttals. Fine.

It’s simple really.

Many of the religious philosophies you promote, has been promoted by others since before we were born. The Pope and Copeland are just two representatives of this world’s religious businesses and sects that promote the same religious philosophy that you promote, regarding God and His Law. Doctrines like the ones you have promoted in our discussion like below.

God’s law was destroyed by Jesus. God treats men according to the DNA they were born with, making Him a respecter of persons. Gods Statutes and pagan gods statutes are the same. God’s Sabbath wasn’t made for men unless you are born with a certain DNA.

The list is quite long of the religious philosophies that you and the Pope and Copeland have in common, that the Holy Scriptures contradict.

I’m hoping, if I can point out how your religion is more in Line with them than with the Word of God and His Son, and Paul that you might consider the warnings of the Christ, consider that maybe the reason why so much of Gods Word opposes your religion, is not because God is wrong, but the religious philosophy you have adopted is wrong.

Upvote 0