The law of non contradiction proves the Bible to be true.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The computer :) invented by Moses :) is based on algorithms. Ok, Moses actually invented anagrams. But the point is that an algorithm or a computer works off of TWO numbers: yes or no, true or false. So the Bible is always going to come out to be yes or life, the Koran is always going to come out to be no or death. A Muslim said he searched the Koran for comfort and he could not find any comfort then he found comfort in the Bible.

The first verse in the Bible is:
"In the beginning God created* the heaven and the earth."

There are 7 words here in the Hebrew. If this is true then the rest of the Bible is true. This statement is true because of the most fundamental law of logic: the law of non contradictions. A is not Non-A. A statement is either true or false, yes or no.

1 Corinthians 14:33 states that "God is not the author of confusion" God is a rational being. The Lord God of truth (Psalm 31:5).

http://debunkingatheists.blogspot.com/2009/03/biblical-logic.html

(In the) "Beginning God created * heaven and earth". We know there was a beginning, we know there is a heaven and a earth. So either God contradicts Himself or He does not contradict Himself. You can not plug in Thor for God because Thor would contradict himself. Only God does not contradict Himself. God does not ever contradict Himself. This is why they keep looking and looking and looking for a contradiction. If they could find one then it would all fail. But there is no contradiction and so the law of non contradiction proves the Bible to be true. The same algorithm that your computer runs on. A computer can not contradict itself, if it does you have a glitch and it shuts down and no longer works. A programmer has to be a purist, he has to keep his program pure and clear of all contradictions.

*H853 Gen 1:1

In the beginning God created H853 the heaven and H853 the earth.
Gen 1:4

And God saw H853 the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen 4:1

And Adam knew H853 Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare H853 Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD

All of life is true or false, yes or no, life or death. There either is a God or there is no God. According to the law of non contradictions: God can not contradict Himself. He always has to be consistent and true to Who He Is. He always represents life. So if there is NO God then there is no life. If we KNOW God then we know life.

2 Corinthians 1:20(NKJV) For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The computer (invented by Moses) is based on algorithms. Ok, Moses actually invented anagrams. But the point is that an algorithm or a computer works off of TWO numbers: yes or no, true or false. So the Bible is always going to come out to be yes or life, the Koran is always going to come out to be no or death. A Muslim said he searched the Koran for comfort and he could not find any comfort then he found comfort in the Bible.

The first verse in the Bible is:
"In the beginning God created* the heaven and the earth."

There are 7 words here in the Hebrew. If this is true then the rest of the Bible is true. This statement is true because of the most fundamental law of logic: the law of non contradictions. A is not Non-A. A statement is either true or false, yes or no.

1 Corinthians 14:33 states that "God is not the author of confusion" God is a rational being. The Lord God of truth (Psalm 31:5).

http://debunkingatheists.blogspot.com/2009/03/biblical-logic.html

(In the) "Beginning God created * heaven and earth". We know there was a beginning, we know there is a heaven and a earth. So either God contradicts Himself or He does not contradict Himself. You can not plug in Thor for God because Thor would contradict himself. Only God does not contradict Himself. God does not ever contradict Himself. This is why they keep looking and looking and looking for a contradiction. If they could find one then it would all fail. But there is no contradiction and so the law of non contradiction proves the Bible to be true. The same algorithm that your computer runs on. A computer can not contradict itself, if it does you have a glitch and it shuts down and no longer works. A programmer has to be a purist, he has to keep his program pure and clear of all contradictions.

*H853 Gen 1:1

In the beginning God created H853 the heaven and H853 the earth.
Gen 1:4

And God saw H853 the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen 4:1

And Adam knew H853 Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare H853 Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD

All of life is true or false, yes or no, life or death. There either is a God or there is no God. According to the law of non contradictions: God can not contradict Himself. He always has to be consistent and true to Who He Is. He always represents life. So if there is NO God then there is no life. If we KNOW God then we know life.

2 Corinthians 1:20(NKJV) For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

I'm not familiar with the law, but it is true that scripture is in agreement
across thousands of years and 40 different writers.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not familiar with the law, but it is true that scripture is in agreement across thousands of years and 40 different writers.
The Bible contains 66 books, written by 40 different authors, over 1500 years, in 3 different languages, on 3 different continents, with no historical errors or contradictions. Most were Hebrew but Luke was a gentile.

Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Moses invented anagrams?

So your argument is just that if a book doesn't contradict itself it must be true?
Yes that is the law of contradictions and computers would not work without it. Jesus was the Logos, the word of God and the Bible is based on Logic and the Bible follows the laws of logic.

noun, Logic.
the law that a proposition cannot be both true and false or that a thing can not both have and not have a given property.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Anagrams can be traced back to the time of Moses, as "Themuru" or changing, which was to find the hidden and mystical meaning in names (wiki)

Yes, I read that as well. Nothing to do with him inventing them.

The light bulb can be traced back to the time of Queen Victoria but she sure didn't invent it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes that is the law of contradictions and computers would not work without it. Jesus was the Logos, the word of God and the Bible is based on Logic and the Bible follows the laws of logic.

noun, Logic.
the law that a proposition cannot be both true and false or that a thing can not both have and not have a given property.

The Harry Potter books say that Voldemort killed Harry's parents. They don't contradict themselves on that fact. By your 'reasoning' that makes it true.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,203.00
Faith
Humanist
The computer (invented by Moses) is based on algorithms. Ok, Moses actually invented anagrams. But the point is that an algorithm or a computer works off of TWO numbers: yes or no, true or false. So the Bible is always going to come out to be yes or life, the Koran is always going to come out to be no or death. A Muslim said he searched the Koran for comfort and he could not find any comfort then he found comfort in the Bible. <!-- snippage -->
Don't drink and post, joshua, you'll only be embarrassed the next day.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't drink and post, joshua, you'll only be embarrassed the next day.
Not at all, this one law pretty much resolves the whole issue.
The law of non contradiction proves the Bible to be true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Harry Potter books say that Voldemort killed Harry's parents. They don't contradict themselves on that fact. By your 'reasoning' that makes it true.
I already addressed that issue when I talked about the Koran. The Harry Potter book is all negative, so everything in that book is a contradiction. In the Bible nothing is a contradiction. God is a purist, you have to be in or out with God. There is NO middle ground. This forum is testimony for that.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I already addressed that issue when I talked about the Koran. The Harry Potter book is all negative, so everything in that book is a contradiction. In the Bible nothing is a contradiction. God is a purist, you have to be in or out with God. There is NO middle ground. This forum is testimony for that.

I don't see how they are all negative - I've read and enjoyed the Harry Potter series very much and the central value in them is love and friendship.

Do you also now accept that Moses did not invent the computer nor anagrams?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I read that as well. Nothing to do with him inventing them.

The light bulb can be traced back to the time of Queen Victoria but she sure didn't invent it.
Everything began with the Sumerians. They had the first written language. Abraham came from the Sumerian city of Ur, although the Bible says Ur was Chaldean at the time. Most likely the Chaldeans conquered the city and took it over. This was the beginning of knowledge as we know it now. In this case we are talking about LOGIC. Logic of course is a Greek word but science in this regard began with the Sumerians. We do not have any written records from Abraham, all we have we receive from Moses.

Abraham was very well educated in the Sumerian schools, Moses was very well educated in Egypt. They both had the very best education that you can get in their day. Not only the secular education, also they received a "religious" education, they qualifed to be a priest before the most high God. Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek.

Maybe look at the following link. This will trace logic from the Sumerian code to the computer code. The reason I am getting into this is because my son can not decide if he wants to study computer science or computer engineering. So we are looking into this right now. My other son is in electronic engineering. Otherwise I would not be going into this so deep as the younger generation is required to in order to get a job or even compete for merit based scholarships.

I was actually watching a Harvard University Computer 1 class on youtube and they explain algorithms.

https://www.site.uottawa.ca/~luigi/papers/LegalLogicBlog.htm

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where I stopped reading.
Teh comment about Moses was a joke. I will go back and add the smile face because according to Poe's law you are not able to figure that out without the smile face. The POINT was the follow sentence: Algorithms go back to the time of Moses and really they go back to Abraham and even further to the Sumerians. Computers do not work without Algorithms. But you stopped reading so I guess this is not a topic that is of interest to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does that law also prove the Koran to be true? and the book of Mormon?
This is the third time I am answer the question about the Koran. Everything in the Koran is a contradiction. Everything in the Bible is accurate and true. So the Koran does prove the law of contradictions.

Some new information is coming out about the Hopewell native American tribe in Ohio. They have some artifacts that shows the Hopewell tribe used the Hebrew language on some artifacts. So this could substantiate the Mormons (ie. their book). But I have not looked into it that much. I just pick up parts of it here and there. So the jury is still out on that one. The Mormons at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah would be the ones to check with on that issue.

"The most common theory accepted by adherents is that promoted by Joseph Smith, who said he translated the work from an ancient set of golden plates inscribed by prophets, which Smith discovered near his home in Palmyra, New York, in the 1820s after being told to go there by the angel Moroni, a prophet in the Book of Mormon narrative. Besides Smith himself, there were more than 11 witnesses who said they saw the plates physically (three claiming to have been visited by an angel as well) in 1829. There were also several other witnesses, some of them friendly to Smith and some hostile, who observed him dictating the text that eventually became the Book of Mormon." Wiki

Last edited:
Upvote 0