Somewhere around Nashville <3
✟9,959.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have any of you been watching this. What Do you Think was the basis of her Crime? I used to think It may be self defense, However I just saw Travis Alexanders Autopsy Photos. I don't think its self defense at all so sad.

Krystina661

- Everyday is a new beginning -
Dec 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟11,676.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I've been watching this trial from the very beginning, everyday! I think she is SO GUILTY. She is a pathological liar, and murdered him out of a jealous rage. I feel so bad for Travis' family and what that poor man went through being murdered the way he was. She is evil is you ask me.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
over 20 stabbings and his throat slit ear to ear and shooting him in the head---Yah, sounds like self defense to me! I'm sure there must be lots of other people who had to defend themselves in this manner. It just never occured to her to just go running out the front door screaming for help, like most people would. Or to use her cell phone, not to take pictures of him, but to actually call for help. Poor thing has no self esteem--which is why she went on a surfing trip with 2 guys she barely met and who never invited her (assertiveness training?) Also assertiveness training when she cornered that lady in the bathroom to let her know that the guy was hers and she didn't believe in sharing? Helpless little thing couldn't even muster the strength to say no to anal sex even though it was painful to her, but she just didn't want to hurt his feelings, so she pretended to like it--after all, it really isn't sex so it doesn't count for a good Mormon girl like her, having just been baptized. Why she is so demure that she can't even blush when describing her intimate sex life, she wouldn't want to make anyone in the courtroom uncomfortable by blushing. She's so thoughtful she even sent flowers to the poor guys grandmother--
Did you know that the black widow spider kills her mate after mating with him?? There are nude pics of Arias (modest little Christian woman that she is)--does she have a red hour-glass like mark on her abdomen??-
Let's not judge her too harshly, after all, she's an inspiration to all those women who are abused and have no way out--she's so abused that she traveled over 300 miles to get abused--such self-sacrifice should be rewarded---lethal injection is painless, I hear--certainly far less painful than being stabbed over 20 times, shot and having your throat sliced.

Upvote 0

San54

SAN 54 -Check out my Blog!
Sep 4, 2006
✟17,733.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have watched the trial off and on and was aghast at the violent ,brutal over-kill of the poor victim.
It is shocking that a tiny ,dainty,attractive young woman could have committed such a heinous crime .
Please don't take offense but I believe she mentally ill and never ,ever needs to be freed from prison.
BTW, there was a mention of witchcraft during the crime. I have not discounted the fact in my mind that she may have had help.
God bless and keep the family.

Upvote 0

Passionate Chicken

A hen on a mission to make sense of egg salad
Jan 29, 2013
The hen house guarding against weird foxes
✟15,429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm amazed at how long this trial has lasted. And the expense!
I was watching it every day but after awhile it just got to be too much.

In my opinion, she's guilty beyond any doubt. She stabbed this man 29 times, slit his throat from ear to ear while he was on his knees at the sink and could have seen his own reflection in the mirror above it. She cut so deep from ear to ear that she cut the front of his cervical vertebra. Almost as if she was trying to cut off his head. And then she shot him in the face.

Her claims of self defense are bogus.

What I'm wondering is, if police have ever thought to conduct a background check on her and traced all the places she's lived to see if there are any open cases where other men have been butchered like this.

Her planning was not perfect, but it was so detailed it's as if it isn't the first time she's done something like this.

A pathological liar like Jodi Arias can't be trusted to tell you the time in a watch shop. I'm just interested at this point in how long it will take the jury to deliberate to a verdict.
And after the Casey Anthony insult, I'm wondering if there's more than one Jury without a lick of sense and this one may let this psychotic murderess go?

She's selling the 'artwork' that she creates while in jail on eBay. And amazingly enough, she's "Tweeting" about the trial and making comments about the prosecutor, etc...

She actually thinks she'll be found not guilty.
God help the world if that creature is ever set free.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
At last...its time for the Final Counsel Arguments today with the Jury getting to decide starting this Friday night ... I hope all the Jurors have a real clear idea as to WHO Jodi is and WHAT really occurred that fateful day.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
She's a woman. She'll get minimum sentence, if any at all.
Had she been a man, who had done the same, though, "he" would have gotten what "he" deserved.

I believe there might be some validity to what you say here, but, in this particular case....it is very ripe with strong evidence , not only did she admit the heinous slow killing but there is insurmountable evidence that it was planned out beforehand, during, and afterward -- in short, it was a well executed plan albeit leaving behind a substantial trail . It is because of this that the Jury is far less likely to consider the murderers gender , display of weeping on the Stand , and playing 'the victim' .

If all the Jurors in this case are sensible, reasonable, just, and level headed....they will find for premeditated first degree murder followed at a subsequent date worthy of capital punishment. Let us hope that this will not be another injustice as the OJ Simpson trial was to the Judicial Systems shame.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It still bugs me that Casey Anthony walked--so you never know--pretty, white women just get away with more. And the jury is not allowed to see all the evidence, as we do. Which I don't understand. They say some evidence is "too prejudicial"--so??---it's still evidence!--What I don't understand about Arias is that she said that she pointed the gun at him and it went of, that he was coming towards her---yet according to the trajectory of the bullet, that would have been impossible. She had to be at least at his side and above him in order to get that bullet path. Did I miss where someone mentioned this discrepancy??

Upvote 0

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
.............What I don't understand about Arias is that she said that she pointed the gun at him and it went of, that he was coming towards her---yet according to the trajectory of the bullet, that would have been impossible. She had to be at least at his side and above him in order to get that bullet path. Did I miss where someone mentioned this discrepancy??

True ; the trajectory of the bullet was from his rightside of the head just above the right eyebrow , then travelled on roughly a 45 degree angle thru his rightside Frontal Lobe shattering skull bone and eventally lodging in his leftside cheek. Therefore, he was on the ground and she shot him in a downward fashion. He was already dead because the shell casing landed on top of the blood from the previous stab wounds . She shot him to make it look like a Burglary gone bad and/or as a final act of hatred toward him . See 35:40 and for the next minute or so...with regard to the Gunshot : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPJl-xXZ2Q

Last edited:
Upvote 0