May 22, 2009
✟15,138.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello people, im 18 and i come from Angola Indiana. I am a nondenominational christian, and i am such because the relationship between god and yourself should be a personal one, and should not require an intermediary. Let me quickly lay down my beliefs; I don't believe in the trinity, i believe in evolution, i believe gay marriage should be legal, i believe abortion should be legal as long as it does not occur after the 1st trimester, and I support stem cell research.

Politically i am a strict constitutionalist, and a marxist.

I am still in high school, i work at Mc Donalds, and i tend to listen to anything from classical to techno (except for pop, rap, and country). If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Beckyy25

Christian
Nov 9, 2008
Visit site
✟22,683.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
A

abidenhim

Welcome to the forum. If we are to follow Christ, we are to be in this world, but not of it. There can be no compromise. If you support gay marriage and abortion, then you need to examine yourself to see if you're truly in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5). Heed the words of Christ, "Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?" And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!" (Matthew 7:22-23).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ariela

Glory to God in the highest
Aug 14, 2005
Keyes, CA
✟8,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sorry, I do not consider beliefs like that is being a Christian, so I hope you will stay around and learn what true Christianity really is.

welcome-1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums