• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The inside story on vaccine dangers

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Eradication Campaign in 2011 Caused 47,500 Cases of Vaccine-Induced Polio Paralysis

Yes, out of 137 000 000 vaccinations. How many cases of polio would there have been in the 137 000 000 without vaccines?

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If there was a way to ID that 47,500, they should still be able to opt out.

In medical terms, that is known as a contraindication. One such contraindication is we who already have family histories of Aspergers Syndrome apart from vaccines.Though the mechanism is hotly debated, there is a strong indication that certain vaccines will permanently worsen an existing ASD. Apart from vaccines, Aspies are known to be prone to more allergies. AND, we are an untested minority in drug safety testing protocols, as are the gifted (which share many traits with Aspies).

Ignoring any such indicators would be medically negligent. We still take other vaccines (like flu & tetanus) without notable adverse reactions.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If there was a way to ID that 47,500, they should still be able to opt out.

In medical terms, that is known as a contraindication. One such contraindication is we who already have family histories of Aspergers Syndrome apart from vaccines.Though the mechanism is hotly debated, there is a strong indication that certain vaccines will permanently worsen an existing ASD. Apart from vaccines, Aspies are known to be prone to more allergies. AND, we are an untested minority in drug safety testing protocols, as are the gifted (which share many traits with Aspies).

Ignoring any such indicators would be medically negligent. We still take other vaccines (like flu & tetanus) without notable adverse reactions.
Um, citation?

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Um, citation?
After two severe and unprecedented cases of autism among my children, do I really need to produce an official citation before I can be permitted to proceed cautiously?

The closest thing that I can come to a citation is that given this present epidemic (of low-functioning autism, not Aspergers), the most likely suspect is any phenomena that is novel to our collective environment. I have an obligation to use judicious paranoia until the actual culprit has been ID'd. Further, though global in dispersion, LFA is not represented among certain groups, like the Amish.

I am not willing to further play Russian Roulette with my children. (Note that that is a game where the majority of its chambers are empty.)

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
After two severe and unprecedented cases of autism among my children, do I really need to produce an official citation before I can be permitted to proceed cautiously?

The closest thing that I can come to a citation is that given this present epidemic (of low-functioning autism, not Aspergers), the most likely suspect is any phenomena that is novel to our collective environment. I have an obligation to use judicious paranoia until the actual culprit has been ID'd. Further, though global in dispersion, LFA is not represented among certain groups, like the Amish.

I am not willing to further play Russian Roulette with my children. (Note that that is a game where the majority of its chambers are empty.)

You can not immunise your children all you like. But if you want to convince me of the validity of your claims, yes, you'll need a citation.

Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can not immunise your children all you like. But if you want to convince me of the validity of your claims, yes, you'll need a citation.
I have no compulsion to convince you to not use vaccines, but, should you beget one or two LFAs of your own, you might get a little gun-shy without any pressure from me.

Upvote 0

JacobLaw

Mar 1, 2014
Peoa, Utah
✟16,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

:thumbsup::amen::clap:

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didn't get my MMR vaccine until I was 9 years old. My behaviors started before that age. My mom says she can trace them back to one or two years old. So the timeline just doesn't jive for a vaccine to give me AS.
AS is suspected to be autism without brain injury, primarily hereditary. It is the increase of lower-functioning autism (that is, autism with brain injury) that is of most concern regarding vaccines.

If you ignore Aspergers, it is the increase in Kannerian autism that is unprecedented. We with AS have always been here. We have just been brought to the fore during this investigation. Further, some evidence suggests that those so injured were injured because these various medications weren't proven to be safe for Aspies or the gifted, both neurological minorities with similar traits. :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have no compulsion to convince you to not use vaccines, but, should you beget one or two LFAs of your own, you might get a little gun-shy without any pressure from me.

Doubt it.

What's worse, getting autism from a vaccine, or dying from a vaccine preventable illness? You tell me.

Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As stated before, I am not against all vaccines, just cautious.

To your question, I would ask:

What is the odds of dying of a vaccine-preventable illness (without vaccine)? (I don't know) vs.
What is the odds of brain-injured* autism? (1 in 200-250)

*Excluding Aspergers Syndrome.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As stated before, I am not against all vaccines, just cautious.

To your question, I would ask:

What is the odds of dying of a vaccine-preventable illness (without vaccine)? (I don't know) vs.
What is the odds of brain-injured* autism? (1 in 200-250)

*Excluding Aspergers Syndrome.

Depends how many other people are vaccinated. If JUST my kid is unvaccinated, but everyone else's isn't, she's probably pretty safe. But check out child mortality rates from before people were regularly vaccinated.

How Vaccines Have Changed Our World In One Graphic - Forbes

Upvote 0

JacobLaw

Mar 1, 2014
Peoa, Utah
✟16,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What Whistleblowers Tell Us About Vaccine Safety and Effectiveness

2010, two Merck virologists filed a federal lawsuit under the False Claims Act against their former employer, alleging the vaccine maker lied about the effectiveness of their mumps vaccine (which is part of the trivalent measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine).

The whistleblowers, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, claimed they witnessed “firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine’s efficacy findings.”
What Whistleblowers Tell Us About Vaccine Safety and Effectiveness - Waking Times

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What Whistleblowers Tell Us About Vaccine Safety and Effectiveness

2010, two Merck virologists filed a federal lawsuit under the False Claims Act against their former employer, alleging the vaccine maker lied about the effectiveness of their mumps vaccine (which is part of the trivalent measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine).

The whistleblowers, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, claimed they witnessed “firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine’s efficacy findings.”
What Whistleblowers Tell Us About Vaccine Safety and Effectiveness - Waking Times

And the result of the lawsuit. ..?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

You are welcome to be as cautious as you please with your children. That is your right. However, without evidence, your findings cannot be generalized to the general public.

Not to play the "mine is bigger than yours" card but my second cousin has three children on the autism scale, one from her first husband, two from her second husband. However, one was clearly autistic from birth, which means that vaccinations are not implicated and er daughter, an adult, was born at a time where vaccinations were not the norm and they don't even live in America, so she never had the MMR vaccine.

Oh, and all of my five kids were vaccinated and not one is anywhere near the autism scale. That's not a brag, it's just a reality.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Aspergers, they are not implicated as being contemporary epidemic autism. My two are a 27yo DS with a mental age of 6-10yo and a 20yo DD, m.a. = 18mos.

I have Aspergers Syndrome (as do some of my other children) and consider it neither a disability nor an injury. At most, it is a handicap comparable to being left-handed (or color-blind). AS is visible in my family history, where severe, cognitively deficient autism is unprecedented before this generation.

It is likely that my worst cases were Aspies before sustaining their injuries and that being Aspies is why they were vulnerable to that injury in the first place.

Using Aspies to refute the possibility of vaccine injury is ill-conceived, at best, and misleading, at worst. Take Aspergers off of the table in this conversation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
FWIW Sabertooth, I am sorry. My cousin also has a hard time dealing with her severely autistic son. While the eldest is more on the Asperger's side, the next one is autistic but functional, and it is the youngest who is severely affected. I do not know how she copes.

Upvote 0