The hailstones of Revelation 16:21?

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 17:12, Jesus lost none but the Son of Perdition (Judas).

Judas was damned.

My Bible doesn't say Judas.

Weird.

Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
My Bible doesn't say Judas.

Weird.

Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

What scripture did Judas fulfill and what was his fate?

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What scripture did Judas fulfill and what was his fate?

Mat 26:21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

Mat 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Mat 26:25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

Mat 27:5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Mat 26:21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

Mat 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Mat 26:25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

Mat 27:5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

In John 17:12, Jesus was speaking of His disciples. That was the whole context. But He excluded Judas from them and called him the son of perdition.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In John 17:12, Jesus was speaking of His disciples. That was the whole context. But He excluded Judas from them and called him the son of perdition.

Joh_17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

When will the scripture be fulfilled?

Well, we are shown right here.

2Th_2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

What day shall not come except.....?

2Th 2:1 Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,

So the man of sin, the son of perdition, has to come before Christ returns, in which neither has happened.

The son of perdition is mentioned again, after Judas dies.. so we can rule him out, since its regarding a future prophecy, clearly..

Upvote 0