The GT member reconciliation thread. Forgive as Jesus forgives.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
forgive me forgive me forgive me....

sometimes i just wanna do this---------->
11.gif

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forgive me for my furstration, and wishing we had a "holy days, seventh day, sabbath days" subforum

Theres like how many days threads on these going out here?
Five?

Sheesh, How many holy days threads are needed in one forum?

Since this is such aparently a hot topic in certain puddles , cant there be "a days" subforum? Like the study of days in the scriptures or something?

You'd have a bunch to begin a hopping subforum right off the bat lol

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Forgive me for my furstration, and wishing we had a "holy days, seventh day, sabbath days" subforum

Theres like how many days threads on these going out here?
Five?

Sheesh, How many holy days threads are needed in one forum?

Since this is such aparently a hot topic in certain puddles , cant there be "a days" subforum? Like the study of days in the scriptures or something?

You'd have a bunch to begin a hopping subforum right off the bat lol
I was thinking of perhaps they should be put on the "Covenant Theology" board. But then again, wat da hek do I noze :p

http://www.christianforums.com/t7444270-3/#post54204537
New Sabbatarian subforum?

Upvote 0

weathered

Jul 22, 2012
✟17,377.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to everyone at GT and all of CF. I have been offended and have offended many people too, i have acted foolishly and i am so sorry. I don't hold any grudges any more, i have learned to let go of that junk. I was my own worst enemy, i know this now. Just to name a few off the top of my head, i apologize to Frogster, Fromscratch, Bugkiller, the whole catholic community, CF Staff, LittlelambofJesus who is a really nice guy, he is forgiving i must say thank you LLoJ, let me see who else...StudiousOne and His wife and a few others that i cant remember their handle right now but i do remember you.

Anyway, please forgive me, im so sorry for acting the way i did. If i have forgotten anyone at all i ask that they too please forgive me, and if you want please PM me and i'll formally apologize, or I can do it here too. I will try not to let that happen ever again. I am ashamed and wished it never happened. I apologize to all of CF.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

weathered

Jul 22, 2012
✟17,377.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I apologize for even my last apology. My mouth gets me into trouble. I ask forgiveness of anyone i may have been rude to lately, i really don't set out to get rude, i'm just immature struggling to grow.

CF may as well just give my my own apology thread, im tired of being foolish, tired of apologizing, i am so sorry.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A lot of forgiveness is needed here and patience. I ran out of both.
Forgive me.
I apologize for everything.
I apologize for even my last apology. My mouth gets me into trouble. I ask forgiveness of anyone i may have been rude to lately, i really don't set out to get rude, i'm just immature struggling to grow.

CF may as well just give my my own apology thread, im tired of being foolish, tired of apologizing, i am so sorry.
:preach:

2 Corinthians 7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance:
for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Im sorry GT. Please forgive me, im just a babe in Christ and i love the Lord. I am free and so happy. Im just happy to know Him.
Im sure you all feel the same way.
Yes I do :wave:

Upvote 0