Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
hello ya'll. God has spoken to me, threw many signs, miracles, and wonders, that I would build a World Utopia that has a revolution towards Christ. However, my life is horrible.
Its not easy being the boss, my job, the Stock Market, makes a World Utopia possible. I'm not taking money from anyone, permanently. I don't know how it works, but I believe the Dutch invented it. Its Infinite Wealth. Everybody makes more money when I make unbelievable sums of money. (Millions of Trillions).
But like I said, its not easy being the boss. Its lonely at the top. So, I have come to the Friendship court. My favorite type of person is a Christian. I have read the Bible atleast twice. If not 4 times. I've read the Pentateuch, and New Testament countless times. The Prophets are really intense, I have a problem with them.
But, if you would like to know anything, say anything, etc. Just do it. I'll do my best to respond.

SoapnWater

Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I have a one track mind. Fun and games for me is answering questions. Factual Questions. But, the problem I've been having is that I have absolutely no one to share my life with. I'm 24, a virgin(never even kissed before), zealous, etc. Virgins are picky, and I've had a lot of tragedies happen to me, and if I show people my genius, they may use it for evil. But, if I work, I can have anything I want. Problem is I've been to depressed to work now for 3 1/2 years.
But, God has taught me a lot, and still is. Diet, Exercise, Routine, Hygiene, Cleanliness, Prayer(Petitions, Faith, Church, Worship), etc. But I have thee hardest job in the World. When I found out I had my ability, I worked atleast 36 hours a day for 4 months straight. I don't have an easy job. But, things have become easier because I figured out the method, the Patterns and Trends. So it is more possible now(I can work on a daily basis, and sleep on a daily basis).

Upvote 0

SoapnWater

Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Ok fine, if you want to have fun, imagine this. Imagine Everything is possible. Now, can you change Scripture? Or is Scripture like God and unchangable? What if I told you I've witnessed that the books of Prophesy can be changed at God's Will. There are somethings that can't be changed, like the Second Coming. Because its in the Gospels. But the Prophets, including John, pretty much everything can be changed at God's Will. Like for example, before God changed creation, Satan was to be slain asunder, and enter death. Death is worse then hell. But, Satan likes hell. He likes death to. So, Heaven and Hell have made a Truce, Satan is worshiped in hell for all eternity, and Satan listens to the Words of Believers. There is one exception. That he is the Server of Iniquity. His job is to test us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoapnWater

Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Funny you should post that. I was just asking God why He isn't Holy Ghosting me any more. He doesn't make me feel good any more. Except every now and then. I once felt Euphoria/Ecstasy for 9 months straight. That was the only time in my life I was ever happy. Besides when I worked on the Stock Market.
It seems as though God holds me to such a high standard because of my Corporate Ministry. Like right now, I'm esp sad. I'm quitting something, and I'm going threw withdraws(not drugs, but I don't want to say).

Upvote 0

SoapnWater

Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yes. I just had a bit of Revelation. I know Jesus suffered a lot, but He went threw His passion He died. Then went to Heaven. Eternal Peace. He feels good, all the time, but the World doesn't make Him feel good. That song made me realize that. Counting us worthy to bear his shame. I've suffered a fatal/lethal gunshot wound. The only person to have ever survived it. Somebody shot me in my stomach, and it blew every one of my abdominal organs to pieces. I survived without 4/5's of my vital organs for over 8 hours. Thats one of the Miracles/Sings/Wonders I'm talking about.
However, thats just the start to my suffering. I asked to make the perfect World, Jesus told me I didn't know what that meant. I see what He was saying now. I have to suffer a lot. Then, I can't just die. I have to recover. But, Jesus was Sinless. He did what I need to do right now His entire life.

Upvote 0

SoapnWater

Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Theres the big thing, after everything He's done to me, and is continuing to do, up until this very moment, He treats me like dirt. I know I'm surviving by Him, but can I do this Utopia thing? It seems unbelievable. It seems like its going to be another big tragedy which I had so many. So, no, I don't trust in Him that much. Any advice?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SoapnWater

Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yes good point. I've been asking to know. I have plenty of knowledge. I've been asking for Revelation, I've been getting a bit of that. But you're right, I need some Wisdom. Something pertaining to conduct.
Since you've been helping me out so much, I'll tell you three things that God told me should be the greatest things to pray for in Faith. Healings, Blessings, and Revelation.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This verse has been a verse that all the men of God throughout history have understood and which pleases God BIG TIME. It is this verse:

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding." ~Proverbs 9:10

Upvote 0

SoapnWater

Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hmm I see what you're saying. The first half, I don't understand. But the second half makes perfect sense. I didn't understand anything until I received the Holy Spirit. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. I'll try that out. Now that I think about it, I do kind of understand it. Christian to Christian, I'm equal(probably equal, thats one thing Jesus has done for threw the Holy Spirit, which I can tell you have, is that Jesus has made all Christians essentially equal) maybe slightly greater then you are. But when it comes to books, I have everyone beat. I've had a college reading comprehension level since I was 12. But anyways, I've always been saying, what if by not doing that one sin I saved everybody from suffering. See where I'm going with this?
From now on, I'll start thinking like that about everything bad in my life. Like for example, why was I sad? I was doing something He told me not to do to begin with. But, it did do me some good, as it was the Will of God for me to do for as long as I did.

Upvote 0

SoapnWater

Mar 24, 2013
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't want to be offensive, but I'm just saying, I am greatly blessed. I'm just being believing in God. But when I was shot, I saw an Altar of Hero's(from warcraft a video game, when a super soldier gets killed, he gets magically revived at the Altar of Hero's), and then God told me I was going to hell, and I fell towards a cyclone of lava, on my back. Then, some other things happened, but while I was falling, I eventually landed in the opposite direction. I fell back into my body, which was lying on its stomach. I was tormented by 9 things wrong with my back for 4 years, and that God had sent me to hell. But after hearing most non believers say God showed them Heaven, I was always a believer. Why did God send me to hell? When I woke up, I realized the Will of God. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSjzY0s0SM

Upvote 0