Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Considering that the people decrying trump are generally your allies, that seems unlikely.
That's not necessarily good thinking. The governments may be aligned with the USA, but there are plenty of residents of those countries that are anything but fans of liberty or democracy. And as for the governments in question, they have a lot to lose if the USA doesn't continue to provide their national defense for them at our expense or enter into trade agreements with them that are to our disadvantage.

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Those loonies have more important things to do than care about what foreigners actually think.

Yes, I see... Are you really from Munich? A German, weighing in American affairs?

I'm thinking you are not. But I can't wait to hear your tell to the contrary. :smirk:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mudinyeri

May 4, 2016
Nebraska
✟11,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've lived in multiple countries and have friends (from) all over the world. What I have found interesting, in discussing American politics of late, is that many of these friends have said exactly the opposite of what their country's mainstream media suggests. Consistently, I have heard that the United States needs someone like Trump to regain much of our lost respect and strength on the world stage.

I will grant that these are only a few dozen data points while suggesting that the media in other countries may be no more representative of the actual sentiments of the populous than the media her in the U.S.

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Personally, I welcome emperor trump, last president of the united states of america. I really hope that I am one of the later ones to die.

Your "America hatred" bigotry is duly noted.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've lived in multiple countries and have friends (from) all over the world. What I have found interesting, in discussing American politics of late, is that many of these friends have said exactly the opposite of what their country's mainstream media suggests. Consistently, I have heard that the United States needs someone like Trump to regain much of our lost respect and strength on the world stage.

I will grant that these are only a few dozen data points while suggesting that the media in other countries may be no more representative of the actual sentiments of the populous than the media her in the U.S.

And yet enough UK citizens signed a petition to ban Trump from their country that it actually went to discussion in parliament. Personally, almost every foreigner I know is now is in disbelief that Trump has actually made it this far in the election. The only people I've ever come into contact with who support or even respect Donald Trump in any fashion are people on this site. Literally every republican I know that I've seen post anything on Facebook or I've talked to in person, including my die-hard republican mother, will not support Trump as the republican nominee.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Ajax 777

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Getting a little paranoid, are we?

Not at all. Just exceedingly tired of this antiquated song-and-dance.

Looking at your profile, I think you belong to Christ. That trumps (no pun intended) everything else. So I will not raise my hand against you, brother/sister. You come before my opinions, out of love for Him.

Otherwise, we don't agree. But consider this sibling disagreement, I suppose. :)

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Criticizing your country is not the same as hating it.

Prove it. I think you are confused, personally, but I am honestly open to your arguments to the contrary. :)

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Not at all. Just exceedingly tired of this antiquated song-and-dance.

Looking at your profile, I think you belong to Christ. That trumps (no pun intended) everything else. So I will not raise my hand against you, brother/sister. You come before my opinions, out of love for Him.

Otherwise, we don't agree. But consider this sibling disagreement, I suppose. :)
What? I'm not a christian.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ajax 777

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What? I'm not a christian.

Oh? Ah. I see...never mind then, that explains everything. I stopped at your "favorite verse" and didn't check your faith or religion.

My mistake. :sorry:

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Oh? Ah. I see...never mind then, that explains everything. I stopped at your "favorite verse" and didn't check your faith or religion.

My mistake. :sorry:
You are awfully quick at judging people, in more than one sense.

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are awfully quick at judging people, in more than one sense.

By all means, continue. YOU pointed out you were not Christ's. Tell me how else you claim I have judged you.

I never said that I have no love for you if you are not a Christian. The way you responded, it sounded as though you were offended that I spoke to you as one.

Accusing others of being judgmental is itself the very same thing, by the way. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Prove it. I think you are confused, personally, but I am honestly open to your arguments to the contrary. :)

If I'm critical of a nation, that doesn't mean anything other than I'm pointing out and commentating on, for lack of a better term, weaknesses, in it's policies, statistics, etc. That doesn't necessarily mean I hate the country, because I could be pointing them out with a goal in mind to improve the country. I don't hate the United States, I don't want see this country fall in any way, however, there are some things about it that I am critical of because I think it would make this country better. If I hate a country, I want to see it fall and others take its place.

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't think it will be too big of a deal. People could always impeach <staff edit> Trump. I think at best he'd last one term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ajax 777

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If I'm critical of a nation, that doesn't mean anything other than I'm pointing out and commentating on, for lack of a better term, weaknesses, in it's policies, statistics, etc. That doesn't necessarily mean I hate the country, because I could be pointing them out with a goal in mind to improve the country. I don't hate the United States, I don't want see this country fall in any way, however, there are some things about it that I am critical of because I think it would make this country better. If I hate a country, I want to see it fall and others take its place.

Dear brother in Christ (whom I love), your opinions have merit.

You have convinced me of the error of misplaced priorities. I seat you above my political views, for you are seated with Him in the heavenly places, high above might, powers, and principalities.

I submit to you for His sake. May you be blessed in Him. Thank you for speaking to me as your brother instead of your adversary. :heart:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So why is America even taking him seriously? Do they really think he wants this for any other reason than self-aggrandisement?
Actually some are counting on his ego to not allow him to be an unsuccessful president. What he doesn't know, he will find out, what he can't do he will find the people who can. He doesn't like losers or being a loser.
Literally every republican I know that I've seen post anything on Facebook or I've talked to in person, including my die-hard republican mother, will not support Trump as the republican nominee.
Well I talked to my Rep. friend in Indiana last Sat. He was voting for Trump and I was really surprised because he is a huge Constitutionalist. Talked to another Rep. friend in Callie, he and his wife are both voting for Trump, and they are first generation Middle Eastern immigrates.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Talked to another Rep. friend in Callie, he and his wife are both voting for Trump, and they are first generation Middle Eastern immigrates.

They don't want their snot-wad little nieces and nephews following them to America.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I don't suppose too many Trump supporters care the slightest about what those dirty foreigners think.

Should any American care what they think in European
nations who are being overrun with Muslims and going
broke too? They hate the thought that we are the only
nation capable of keeping them free today and for the
last 200 years.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Should any American care what they think in European
nations who are being overrun with Muslims and going
broke too? They hate the thought that we are the only
nation capable of keeping them free today and for the
last 200 years.
How exactly have the USA kept european countries free during the 19th century?

Upvote 0