The End told... from the beginning?

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In God's desire for relationship; I believe that He was trying to show that He was fully capable and so desiring to communicate one on one. In Moses's time, the people wanted to use Moses's spiritual bowel to process what God was saying. Today, people want to use Paul's bowel. It is a great disguise. Paul comes "praising" and speaking "churchy". I don't eat doves dung. I eat fresh from God. Again,where have angels communicated useful information? They seem to hang out at death tombs, wrestle and injure, deliver death; tell you to remain on a sinking ship instead of swimming for shore.

If Revelations is literal; who needs faith? Just wait for the sound of coconuts and colorful horses in the sky. The body will find its way to the feast to be eaten by birds. Throw the extra in the lake of fire, and bingo clarity of end times? Not.

Jesus Christ is God, and Paul is his apostle.

Sorry, its a fact of life..

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

So maybe we can go back to the future in Genesis..

As powerful as the stories of Abraham and Isaac are.. there's another that I will never forget..

It was an old childrens storybook I remember, called..

"Joseph Makes Me Think of Jesus"..

What an amazing book that was.. as it introduced the readers to the wondrous subject of thematic study of the OT..

Truly amazing..

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

Luke 24 could very well be one of the most important portions in all of the holy scriptures... for therein we find this absolutely wondrous statement from the resurrected Jesus of Nazareth...

Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Here we begin to understand the ancient OT Psalm..

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
I delight to do thy will, O my God:

Here is the foundation upon which the church of God rests.. And which undoubtedly and undeniably testifies of our Lord Jesus Christ in story after story.. centuries before it came to pass.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Old Timer
that's great! It's not futurist. It was all unpacking what happened in the Gospel events, as preached by the apostles in Acts 2, 3, 5, 13, Eph 1-4. Enjoy!

When is Christs second coming?

Past, present, or future?

Do you know?

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Of course the day of judgement is coming, but for those who believe, they have passed from condemnation to justification! Jn 5:24, Rom 3:21, 5:1, 8:1. It is the one most unifying statement of the NT.

Good luck as you study.

There are no events in modern Israel that cuold possibly add any value to these passages.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course the day of judgement is coming, but for those who believe, they have passed from condemnation to justification! Jn 5:24, Rom 3:21, 5:1, 8:1. It is the one most unifying statement of the NT.

Good luck as you study.

There are no events in modern Israel that cuold possibly add any value to these passages.

lol, why cant you answer huh?? cat got your tongue?

When is Christs second coming, past, present, or future?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums