The End told... from the beginning?

O

Old Timer

What would you say if I suggested that even the first book of the bible.. The ancient OT book of Genesis.. Told us pretty much all we need to know about the end..

In the volume of the book it is written of me saith The Lord.

What are all those stories about in the OT..

They are all about Him.. His story..

Over and over and over and over in ways which are nothing short of miraculous..

Tell me a story..

TPeterY

But seek first the Kingdom of God....
Jan 16, 2014
✟1,583.00
Faith
Christian
What would you say if I suggested that even the first book of the bible.. The ancient OT book of Genesis.. Told us pretty much all we need to know about the end..

Tell me a story..

Yeah, it's true. The book of Revelation is really the book of Genesis in reverse order. The first millennium was ruled by Adam (the first Adam) and his bride when he and Eve was expelled from Paradise as is the next millennium who will be ruled by Jesus (the second Adam) and His bride - the church. And at the end, Satan is to be release - as what happened in the Garden - but this time to be defeated by the 2nd Adam, than it's back to Paradise.

The story of Noah and Enoch is a dead give-away of the rapture too.

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

Yeah, it's true. The book of Revelation is really the book of Genesis in reverse order. The first millennium was ruled by Adam (the first Adam) and his bride when he and Eve was expelled from Paradise as is the next millennium who will be ruled by Jesus (the second Adam) and His bride - the church. And at the end, Satan is to be release - as what happened in the Garden - but this time to be defeated by the 2nd Adam, than it's back to Paradise.

The story of Noah and Enoch is a dead give-away of the rapture too.

Oh my, you've hit my soft spot.. I absolutely love stories like the one here that you have just told us.

Amen to the Spirit of truth.. who does show us things to come.. even from the beginning..

Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

One of the most obvious stories that a Christian comes across in Genesis is that of Abraham taking his only begotten son Isaac to the mountain where we are told that the LORD Himself shall provide a Lamb..

I think that this story is an obvious marker for the following stories..

Coming down from the mountain..

Sarah's death..

Abraham sending his eldest servant to find a bride for his only begotten son Isaac..

What think ye?

Upvote 0

peterlindner

returning from journey
Mar 1, 2013
✟17,238.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Tell me a story..

I would say 'amen'. Then I would go on to share many more patterns that match the "days before the flood" of Noah. These days would point to a day this year. Then the educated authors would pick up stones to throw at me.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would say 'amen'. Then I would go on to share many more patterns that match the "days before the flood" of Noah. These days would point to a day this year. Then the educated authors would pick up stones to throw at me.

Yeeeeup, some get it, some don't..:prayer:

Upvote 0
So in other words..

Even the book of Genesis can show us things to come?

Hi, I was just reading this thread when you replied and I thought to mention something: you do have a good point, and the way to know what is coming in the end is to see what today doesn't match the beginning, for all things will be restored, and this is a big clue.

This said, I look for what is changed, and it's in the very beginning of Genesis that is changed, today, and it's concerning Creation and the Seed. The problem is that our current world doesn't know what the beginning is about.

The world isn't ready for what is coming, not yet, IMHO. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
O

Old Timer

Hi, I was just reading this thread when you replied and I thought to mention something: you do have a good point, and the way to know what is coming in the end is to see what today doesn't match the beginning, for all things will be restored, and this is a big clue.

This said, I look for what is changed, and it's in the very beginning of Genesis that is changed, today, and it's concerning Creation and the Seed. The problem is that our current world doesn't know what the beginning is abou

The world isn't ready for what is coming, not yet, IMHO. Thanks :)

The Day of The Lord is coming and I would agree that the world is not ready.. It shall come as a thief in the night.

What do you think that the beginning was all about?

Upvote 0

peterlindner

returning from journey
Mar 1, 2013
✟17,238.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The book of revelations is at the end of the book. It doesn't mean it is the guide to end times. It is angel speak. The spirit of confusion. Saul had it. Paul had it.

Genesis 49 shows that these Benjamites would be ravenous wolves. Paul has mis guided the sheep for a couple thousand years.

The end of the age is after 4. It is the pattern of fruit.

Upvote 0
The Day of The Lord is coming and I would agree that the world is not ready.. It shall come as a thief in the night.

What do you think that the beginning was all about?

The same case scenario is supposedly to repeat as it did in the beginning. The problem began with man and woman and will end with man and woman.

The first part of the scene has already occurred, the problem with Eve, and now it's time for the Adam to turn back to the Father and patch things up.

The whole purpose is to mend what is wrong in the 'genders' today. As it was in the days of Noah so is this end, and we have problems with people eating and drinking false doctrines, and marrying and giving in marriages of men's tradition.

Man's ways are not God's ways, and this is to note how significant it is; all things will be restored, and if ALL THINGS are to be restored this then means that there's a problem with ALL THINGS.

I've said it before, and I suggest it again to look back at the 'Women's Liberation Movement 1848' and look at the great disappointment in 1844, and all of the occult explosion, and the rise of all sorts of inventions, and the list includes 'ALL THINGS'.

The WLM 1848 is the key to unlock the mystery, and the world will remain in darkness until it finally re-addresses this long overlooked issue that is '@ issue' today, and now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bible2

peterlindner said in post 13:

The book of revelations is at the end of the book. It doesn't mean it is the guide to end times.

Revelation chapters 6 to 22 are a guide to our future because they're about "things which must be hereafter" (Revelation 4:1b). And just as Jesus' 2nd coming in Revelation 19:7 to 20:3 has never been fulfilled, for nowhere in history books do we find its fulfillment, so the highly-detailed events of the preceding tribulation in Revelation chapters 6 to 18 have never been fulfilled, for nowhere in history books do we find their fulfillment.

It is angel speak. The spirit of confusion.

The entire book of Revelation is from Jesus to the church (Revelation 1:1, Revelation 22:16). And it's an unsealed book (Revelation 22:10), meaning it shouldn't be difficult for saved people of any time to understand it if they simply read it as it's written: chronologically and almost-entirely literally. The few parts of it that are symbolic are almost always explained afterward (e.g. Revelation 1:20, Revelation 17:9-12). And Revelation's few symbols not explained afterward (e.g. Revelation 13:2) are usually explained elsewhere in the Bible (e.g. Daniel 7:4-7,17).

Just as Jesus' 2nd coming in Revelation 19:7 to 20:3 will be fulfilled almost entirely literally, so the events of the preceding tribulation in Revelation chapters 6 to 18 will be fulfilled almost entirely literally. Also, the millennium in Revelation 20 will be literal, and will begin after Jesus' 2nd coming (Revelation 19:7 to 20:6, Zechariah 14:3-21), when he will reign on the earth with the bodily resurrected church for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:4-6, Revelation 5:10, Revelation 2:26-29, Psalms 66:3-4, Psalms 72:8-11). After that, the events of Revelation 20:7 to 22:5 will occur literally.

The spirit of confusion. Saul had it. Paul had it.

Genesis 49 shows that these Benjamites would be ravenous wolves. Paul has mis guided the sheep for a couple thousand years.

Do you reject Paul the apostle and so reject the books of the Bible written by him? If so, that's a serious mistake. For the basis for Paul's theology is direct revelation to him from Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12). That's why his theology is in accord with what the Old Testament foretold (Acts 26:22-23), with what the New Testament Gospels describe (Matthew 16:21, Matthew 26:28; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4), and with what the other writings in the New Testament say (2 Peter 3:15-16).

The basis for Paul's authority, his being an apostle of Jesus (1 Corinthians 9:1), is his being an eyewitness of Jesus (1 Corinthians 9:1) and receiving his ministry directly from Jesus (Acts 26:16-18, Acts 9:10-22). When the other apostles saw how greatly Jesus worked through Paul, they accepted him as a fellow apostle (Galatians 2:9, Acts 14:14). Peter even expressly wrote to believers confirming that all of Paul's epistles are from God, are scripture (2 Peter 3:15-16). There's no reason to reject Paul's apostolic authority (1 Corinthians 14:36-37). His faithful work on behalf of Jesus proves he's not a false apostle (Matthew 7:16-18). And after his conversion, Paul fulfilled many of the signs spoken of by Jesus regarding true believers (Mark 16:17-18, Acts 19:11-12; 1 Corinthians 14:18, Acts 28:3-5, Acts 28:8).

Also, because of the wonderful example of Saul the persecutor becoming Paul the apostle (1 Timothy 1:12-17), we should never give up on any unbelievers no matter how hostile they are to Christians and the Christian faith. Instead, we should keep praying for them that God would miraculously save their souls. And because of the example of Saul becoming Paul, those who have persecuted Christians and reviled the Christian faith in the past, but now feel God's gifts of repentance and faith (2 Timothy 2:25, Ephesians 2:8) moving within them, shouldn't think what they've done against Christians and the Christian faith (whether in word or deed) in the past disqualifies them from being able to now repent and ask God's forgiveness, and receive his salvation through their faith in Jesus (Colossians 1:21-22).

Upvote 0

peterlindner

returning from journey
Mar 1, 2013
✟17,238.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In God's desire for relationship; I believe that He was trying to show that He was fully capable and so desiring to communicate one on one. In Moses's time, the people wanted to use Moses's spiritual bowel to process what God was saying. Today, people want to use Paul's bowel. It is a great disguise. Paul comes "praising" and speaking "churchy". I don't eat doves dung. I eat fresh from God. Again,where have angels communicated useful information? They seem to hang out at death tombs, wrestle and injure, deliver death; tell you to remain on a sinking ship instead of swimming for shore.

If Revelations is literal; who needs faith? Just wait for the sound of coconuts and colorful horses in the sky. The body will find its way to the feast to be eaten by birds. Throw the extra in the lake of fire, and bingo clarity of end times? Not.

Upvote 0