The end times king. Should we really be worried about some new world order with a one world government happening?

contratodo

Apr 26, 2015
✟20,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Do you see what the verse says?

And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the(ir) countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown... 41

But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him:
therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. 44

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Daniel 11:36 - 45 talks about the end times king. Yet in verse 40 it says that the "king of the north" comes against him.

And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

So if the king of the north (and the king of the south) come against him, should we really be worried about a one world government with one man ruling over it as many believe? Seems to me that never comes to pass in the end times. Just want to hear how others see that?
We are to be watchmen, watching for signs and wanders. We do have to some what prepare for it because it is going to happen. But as Children of a GOD of infinite power and wisdom we need not worry if we have CHRIST over us. HE gave us power over all our enemies and those that do not take the knee to Antichrist who takes the 1st beast over that is being set up as we speak. As long as you are in the flesh never bow to another; if you are confused about rather you are in the flesh or spiritual body just pinch yourself. Antichrist is head of the 2nd beast system, him and his 7k fallen coming claiming to be CHRIST, coming to fly you away. Dont be deceived by this, for the 1st one taken is taken by antichrist. Stay in the field working until true MESSIAH comes on 7th trump! where all that are here; instantly change into our spiritual bodies and are here for 1k years of true teaching by the KING of kings, LORD of lords! without the influence of Satan who is in the pit and released for a final brief battle that will last a short 5minutes after the millennium..

Upvote 0

wonderkins

Jul 16, 2017
Winlock
✟147,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are to be watchmen, watching for signs and wanders. We do have to some what prepare for it because it is going to happen. But as Children of a GOD of infinite power and wisdom we need not worry if we have CHRIST over us. HE gave us power over all our enemies and those that do not take the knee to Antichrist who takes the 1st beast over that is being set up as we speak. As long as you are in the flesh never bow to another; if you are confused about rather you are in the flesh or spiritual body just pinch yourself. Antichrist is head of the 2nd beast system, him and his 7k fallen coming claiming to be CHRIST, coming to fly you away. Dont be deceived by this, for the 1st one taken is taken by antichrist. Stay in the field working until true MESSIAH comes on 7th trump! where all that are here; instantly change into our spiritual bodies and are here for 1k years of true teaching by the KING of kings, LORD of lords! without the influence of Satan who is in the pit and released for a final brief battle that will last a short 5minutes after the millennium..
Can I ask, where do you go to read that the antichrist claims to be Christ? I do a lot of studying and am having trouble with that.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can I ask, where do you go to read that the antichrist claims to be Christ? I do a lot of studying and am having trouble with that.
I don’t believe you are earnestly seeking the truth but there may be some who are and for them I give a short version: But if you truly seek; I would tell you to ask GOD for wisdom and understanding, to open your eyes so you may be able to see and read with understanding, in the simplicity it is written.

There are many that since they were a child in Sunday school knew and felt there was more to GODS WORD than what they were being taught. For those I will lay the short version out! For there is so much in all the prophets, and from very beginning where CHRIST heals are bruised but Satan's head will be and that is where we are now toward end of 5th trump when he is kicked out of heaven. COME LORD COME!!!

I’ll just say anything or anyone against CHRIST is antichrist! Satan wanted to sit on the mercy seat instead of guarding it. He is the destroyer of all that is good and he is antichrist and all who go against CHRIST doctrine are too. You cannot serve 2 masters; there is no in between, you are either with CHRIST 100% or you are antichrist.

GOD blinds some, so their souls may be saved; others are willfully blind and are of the very seed of Satan. NEWS FLASH: I read the back of the book and know who wins!

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

THE Antichrist is the son of perdition; there is only 1 son of perdition (sentenced to die). Only 1 mentioned by name to die and that is Satan!

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Mar 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

This verse needs a little work: MS it=should be he. Desolation- MS says desolater. Moffat correctly translates and should read> "But when you see the abomination of desolater, spoken of by Daniel the prophet standing where he ought not",..

The desolater has always been Satan that old serpent sense the Garden of Eden has tried to stop the CHRISTS coming.

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Prince of the air is Satan (antichrist) and all is his to give. He even tempted CHRIST with kingdoms of the world only thing is he only has it to give for 5 months.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Prince of the air that antichrist that sits where he “ought not” claiming to be CHRIST coming instead of CHRIST making his appearance on 6th trump. He comes trying to imitate CHRIST true coming on 6th trump but true MESSIAH comes on furthest trump out-7th trump.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

GOD leaves little doubt who the desolater is;

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Upvote 0

wonderkins

Jul 16, 2017
Winlock
✟147,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t believe you are earnestly seeking the truth but there may be some who are and for them I give a short version: But if you truly seek; I would tell you to ask GOD for wisdom and understanding, to open your eyes so you may be able to see and read with understanding, in the simplicity it is written.

There are many that since they were a child in Sunday school knew and felt there was more to GODS WORD than what they were being taught. For those I will lay the short version out! For there is so much in all the prophets, and from very beginning where CHRIST heals are bruised but Satan's head will be and that is where we are now toward end of 5th trump when he is kicked out of heaven. COME LORD COME!!!

I’ll just say anything or anyone against CHRIST is antichrist! Satan wanted to sit on the mercy seat instead of guarding it. He is the destroyer of all that is good and he is antichrist and all who go against CHRIST doctrine are too. You cannot serve 2 masters; there is no in between, you are either with CHRIST 100% or you are antichrist.

GOD blinds some, so their souls may be saved; others are willfully blind and are of the very seed of Satan. NEWS FLASH: I read the back of the book and know who wins!

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

THE Antichrist is the son of perdition; there is only 1 son of perdition (sentenced to die). Only 1 mentioned by name to die and that is Satan!

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Mar 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

This verse needs a little work: MS it=should be he. Desolation- MS says desolater. Moffat correctly translates and should read> "But when you see the abomination of desolater, spoken of by Daniel the prophet standing where he ought not",..

The desolater has always been Satan that old serpent sense the Garden of Eden has tried to stop the CHRISTS coming.

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Prince of the air is Satan (antichrist) and all is his to give. He even tempted CHRIST with kingdoms of the world only thing is he only has it to give for 5 months.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Prince of the air that antichrist that sits where he “ought not” claiming to be CHRIST coming instead of CHRIST making his appearance on 6th trump. He comes trying to imitate CHRIST true coming on 6th trump but true MESSIAH comes on furthest trump out-7th trump.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

GOD leaves little doubt who the desolater is;

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
How awfully judgy of you to assume about me.

I would expect if one says that the antichrist claims to be Christ, then that person would be able to point me to the verse that says it.

I read all your posted verses and they don't say what you claimed. Daniel 9:26 and 2 Thessolonians 2:4 do not apply the title of antichrist. So how are you connecting those?

If your intention is to convince people of what you're saying, then show it. No need to presume my interest in the subject. I'm asking because I want to see it, if it is there.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How awfully judgy of you to assume about me.

I would expect if one says that the antichrist claims to be Christ, then that person would be able to point me to the verse that says it.

I read all your posted verses and they don't say what you claimed. Daniel 9:26 and 2 Thessolonians 2:4 do not apply the title of antichrist. So how are you connecting those?

If your intention is to convince people of what you're saying, then show it. No need to presume my interest in the subject. I'm asking because I want to see it, if it is there.
I wasn't judging anyone! My experience on here though many come want divisions and contentions, you say the sky is blue and they would argue saying its fgreen. I said if you earnest seek than I pointed in the direction to go. This is short version I cant go through the entire Bible on a platform. Read ask GOD to open your eyes. It is a long subject. The verses clearly state who is an antichrist if you want to know further than you yourself need to read and read with understanding if you cant or do not have eyes to see than only GOD can open them. The verses I point to clearly tell who the Antichrist is coming before CHRIST and taking the place instead of CHRIST for a short 5 months. Your choice alone. I gave you an outline yet you say that is not good enough? All I can tell you is pray to GOD to open your eyes. To go deeper and further when it is clearly stating and you want except, I am not going to waste time going through the entire Bible what I pointed out should be sufficient to most to get started who really want the truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wonderkins

Jul 16, 2017
Winlock
✟147,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't judging anyone! My experience on here though many come want divisions and contentions. I said if you earnest seek than I pointed in the direction to go. This is short version I cant go through the entire Bible on a platform. Read ask GOD to open your eyes. It is a long subject. The verses clearly state who is an antichrist if you want to know further than you yourself need to read and read with understanding if you cant or do not have eyes to see than only GOD can open them. The verses I point to clearly tell who the Antichrist is coming before CHRIST and taking the place instead of CHRIST for a short 5 months.
Ok fine.

But in an earlier post I pointed out that the word antichrist is only found in 1 and 2 John. The word is defined in 2 John. It does not match the characteristics given to "the antichrist". I just want to know how the title of antichrist is applied to the guy in Daniel and 2 Thessolonians, because the Bible doesn't do it as far as I can see.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok fine.

But in an earlier post I pointed out that the word antichrist is only found in 1 and 2 John. The word is defined in 2 John. It does not match the characteristics given to "the antichrist". I just want to know how the title of antichrist is applied to the guy in Daniel and 2 Thessolonians, because the Bible doesn't do it as far as I can see.

Clearly states who is who, and many other scriptures. All point to antichrist and answers your first quest. All who is against CHRIST is antchrist dont understand the difficulty.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

crown is king of the locust army and kenites, king of this 1 world order for 5 months; bow here is {Gr. tox'-on=cheap fabric imitation} antichrist is trying to reproduce the Shakinah glory around GOD the rainbow of brilliant color that is brighter than the sun. He try's to fake even the shakinah glory of GOD. He trys to copy CHRIST's every move.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok fine.

The way I read it is anyone denies Jesus as Christ. I'm not sure what you mean by characteristics. I don't see aproblem.
1Jo 2:22
Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

And those who don't believe He came in the flesh and died on the cross are anti-Christ.
2Jo 1:7
For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,876.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 11:36 - 45 talks about the end times king. Yet in verse 40 it says that the "king of the north" comes against him.

So if the king of the north (and the king of the south) come against him, should we really be worried about a one world government with one man ruling over it as many believe? Seems to me that never comes to pass in the end times. Just want to hear how others see that?
The WAR is against three unclean spirits like frogs, understand? In fact a religious and SATANIC TRINITY.

Revelation 11:15-18
15 ...The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 And the NATIONS(include Israel, except the sealed 144k) were (WILL BE) angry, and GOD's WRATH comes,...and GOD should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Be careful or else get ready

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Micmac

Feb 1, 2024
NH
✟252.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
That's a common misunderstanding among Christians. A false christ doesn't have to come in the literal name of Christ. Muhammad is a false Christ.

Upvote 0

Micmac

Feb 1, 2024
NH
✟252.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Why should we children of God worry about it when Lord Jesus has already answered your question?
John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
I don't see anybody worried about it. And Jesus doesn't answer the person's question.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow, the air must be thin up there where you're perched, gazing down on us poor goundlings.
There are many that since they were a child in Sunday school knew and felt there was more to GODS WORD than what they were being taught.
Some of them may have been tempted to read it themselves.
For those I will lay the short version out! For there is so much in all the prophets, and from very beginning where CHRIST heals are bruised but Satan's head will be and that is where we are now toward end of 5th trump when he is kicked out of heaven. COME LORD COME!!!
That certainly sounds profound. Sure glad you're here tp keep us squared away.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
crown is king of the locust army and kenites, king of this 1 world order for 5 months; bow here is {Gr. tox'-on=cheap fabric imitation} antichrist is trying to reproduce the Shakinah glory around GOD the rainbow of brilliant color that is brighter than the sun. He try's to fake even the shakinah glory of GOD. He trys to copy CHRIST's every move.
Well there ya are then!

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, this is the end time A.C. you are pretty spot on wrong on all things Eschatology it seems. You can never seem to admit you are in error, even when the facts show you are my friend.
Those of us who Know Everything About Eschatology are constantly frustrated by those who are foolish enough to disagree with us.
He is killed, all men have to die and be judged or else God is a liar.
Well we certainly wouldn't want God to be a liar, would we?
The E.U. is a nation now.
Not really.
The CAST ALIVE is speaking about their spirit not being allowed to rest in the grave.
Ookay.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As long as you are in the flesh never bow to another
I'm half-Korean, and as such bow to lots of people. It's courtesy. Let's not be altogether Eurocentric.
Antichrist is head of the 2nd beast system
I've always been troubled by people who talk about "beast systems". That sounds like a made-up construct to me.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

What makes you think that the king in Daniel 11 is an "end times king"?

Historically and contextually, I think Daniel is talking about the conflicts between the Ptolemies of Egypt and the Seleucids of Syria.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
That's a common misunderstanding among Christians. A false christ doesn't have to come in the literal name of Christ. Muhammad is a false Christ.

Muhammed was a false prophet.

History is full of false messiahs. People who claimed to be the messiah. Jesus said there would be plenty of them, and there have been. In fact, there were some before Jesus who were false messiahs, like Judas of Galilee whose would-be messianic movement existed when Jesus was still a child--which was crushed by the Romans.

Additionally, Jesus also says there would be those claiming to be Him. Not just claiming to be the messiah, but claiming to be Him or of those claiming He has come back. Jesus warns us not to believe them either. Sure enough, there's been a lot of these too; either people claiming Jesus has returned, or predicting when He would return (and always being wrong of course), or claiming to be Jesus.

In the past couple centuries, especially the last century, this has been incredibly common. I'm sure most of us could name a few false messiahs, or people who claimed to be Jesus, or who made predictions about when Jesus will return off the top of our heads.

The antichrist is never specified as a false messiah. Though, later Church tradition does include this idea into its evolving narrative of a final end of history bad guy.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0