Jul 31, 2013
✟21,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Nice to see AV1 is still as inane as ever. It'd be interesting to see how many Creationists actually agree with his ideas (Providing they understand them, I kind of do but I have to be in a bad place sanity-wise)

I agree totally with AV on biblical matters. Except when he is obviously joking.

This is what the Ark probably looked like based on the dimensions given. It was HUGE.

Upvote 0

Saleena

A whole new rage.
Aug 12, 2013
✟6,121.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You can get to that too if you have a lot of free time and use it to post numbers here:

http://www.christianforums.com/f705/

But but...

0+20+AW+HELL+NAW+_3b042fcb45bf2a14d551981f837d1706.jpg

Upvote 0
V

Valiantis

When they build that in the creation museum how much money is that going to rake in?
apparently they have already taken in 5 million dollars so far in donations just to build it.

Have you seen the size of the book store on the creationist museum web site?
they must make millions just selling books to creationists.
What a brilliant scam.

Upvote 0

Lethe

Jul 14, 2011
Somewhere in the Luminiferous Ether
✟1,671.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
When they build that in the creation museum how much money is that going to rake in?
apparently they have already taken in 5 million dollars so far in donations just to build it.

Have you seen the size of the book store on the creationist museum web site?
they must make millions just selling books to creationists.
What a brilliant scam.
I wouldn't be so sure. Their revenue has been down ~10% year over year (from memory, apologies on accuracy).

They can't do that for another two years and stay open. Hence, ziplines, and other cheap gimmicks have been added to try to get people back.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...Staff-member-shocked-Creation-Museum-zip-line

Staff member struck by lightning at creation museum. Zeus's wrath can be rough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
V

Valiantis

I wouldn't be so sure. Their revenue has been down ~10% year over year (from memory, apologies on accuracy).

They can't do that for another two years and stay open. Hence, ziplines, and other cheap gimmicks have been added to try to get people back.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...Staff-member-shocked-Creation-Museum-zip-line

Staff member struck by lightning at creation museum. Zeus's wrath can be rough.
I did not know that.

So there is hope for those children yet.

Upvote 0

Deadbolt

Mocker and Scoffer
Jul 19, 2007
South beloit, IL
✟8,955.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
What's the point of the gigantic fin at the left end of it?

I saw an AiG "documentary" about it. Apparently some small boats from the ancient middle east had a fin like that so they decided the ark must have had it as some kind of stabilizer to keep it from getting tossed around too much in the flood.

Of course this is not very biblical, I would think you'd need some kind of scriptural passage to the effect of "And lo' God spake unto Noah saying "Place a totally rad tailfin upon the rear of the ark, for this will be awesome and please me. And then shall ye plate the tailfin in chrome and lower the chassis so that it may ride low upon the waves and garner the attention of all the chicks" And Noah did these things as God commanded and lo, it was so done as God had commended unto him"

Upvote 0

EternalDragon

Counselor
Jul 31, 2013
✟21,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
V

Valiantis

If God is performing miracles by the dozen to sort things out only a man writing a story would even think that something like that would be needed, they keep switching from, 'God is all powerful and can do anything' to 'God needs a little help here and there from physics'.

It is a story for children and only children would believe that it happened, that is why believers need to be born again to believe it, the clue is in the 'born again' part.

Upvote 0