Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 21:43
“Therefore I say to you, the
kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

Luke 16-16
The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

And I believe all what you wrote is from the bible .

But many FAIL to see what is the CONTEXT of Matt 21:43 is pointing too !!

The Kingdom is taken away from WHOM ?

And who is it given to ?

It is taken away from the CHIEF PRIEST and from the PHARISEES and then given to a Nation bringing forth the fruit thereof .

It is to be given to the LITTLE FLOCK as Luke 12:32 and that means Peter and the 12 apostles .

NOT to the B O C ,

dan p

Exactly. And that flock tells the "other sheep" what they saw and heard (John 17:20) so they will all be one fold, with one shepherd (John 10:1-16) and one message.

Here's the same Kingdom of Heaven/God that Matthew 21:43 is talking about:

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

They didn't keep the Law, and they killed the Son for His inheritance (Psalms 2:8). Matthew 21:33-36 tells us that the Prophets were sent to them... the Prophets warned them to keep the Law, or else. Last of all He sent His Son... and Matthew 5:17-42 says the same thing... it's the Law of sin and death on steriods... even your thoughts can get you hellfire. There's not one break in the chain of events from Matthew 21:33-40... it's Law 101.

The vineyard is the House of Israel in Isaiah 5:1-7... not "spiritual Israel", but the genetic seed of Jacob scattered all over the world. Who are they today? Does anyone know? But His sheep hear His voice and will not follow any stranger.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,941.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I kindly and respectfully disagree. You are deceived my friend, I doubt any scripture will change your mind or thoughts, so have a good day. And always praises our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Matthew 21:43
“Therefore I say to you, the
kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

Luke 16-16
The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Ephesians 5:5
For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

1 Corinthians 15:50
I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

You are making the following argument here.

Since Paul preached the Kingdom of God
and Jesus also preached the Kingdom of God

Therefore Jesus and Paul must be preaching the same gospel

That is as logical as making the following argument

I preached that my wife had long hair and wearing dresses.
Someone else also preached his wife had long hair and wearing dresses.

Therefore we must be talking about/married to the same woman.

Upvote 0

DaveM

Nov 26, 2016
nc
✟72,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are making the following argument here.

Since Paul preached the Kingdom of God
and Jesus also preached the Kingdom of God

Therefore Jesus and Paul must be preaching the same gospel

That is as logical as making the following argument

I preached that my wife had long hair and wearing dresses.
Someone else also preached his wife had long hair and wearing dresses.

Therefore we must be talking about/married to the same woman.

My dear brother if you think they preached a different gospel you do not know the gospel.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 7:12 ...his own words... 1 Corinthians 14:6
1 Corinthians 1:22 ...wisdom... 1 Corinthians 2:7

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that
the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me,
as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter;
Galatians 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in
Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision,
the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles)

Why doesn't verse 8 say "the apostleship of the gentiles"?

Rom 11:13 reads , For I say to you Gentiles , in as much as I AM indeed the APOSTLE of the GENTILES , I glorify my ministry .

dan p

Upvote 0