turned around

Sep 24, 2013
✟2,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
A teaching thread you started thank you. You were nice enough to give a comment thanks again. But the woman preacher subject is controversial, you knew that for sure. In good conscience I disagreed, and harshly I think. The other stuff I added I think is important, but less controversial. I don't understand how you conclude any one is ganging up on you.

Grace to you.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some come here to give me trouble... they have an audience here... they can continue in a thread they open if they wish...

Thanks for your try with the 'new' Peanut Gallery thread idea.

In theory, it sounded good to have a place to come to intelligently, and respectfully, discuss your Teaching thread on preaching ...

... but now that I see how some participants will behave towards an OP in a Peanut Gallery thread, I doubt that I will ever open one! lol

God bless you. :)

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

Originally Posted by murjahel
Some come here to give me trouble... they have an audience here... they can continue in a thread they open if they wish...​

Thanks for your try with the 'new' Peanut Gallery thread idea.

In theory, it sounded good to have a place to come to intelligently, and respectfully, discuss your Teaching thread on preaching ...

... but now that I see how some participants will behave towards an OP in a Peanut Gallery thread, I doubt that I will ever open one! lol

God bless you. :)

That is great advice! I hope both of you take it. :)

The 'preaching/teaching' area was setup for this reason. Wonderful place that safe house for the OP.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.