The being of light of NDE fame, G-d or Satan?

Is the being of light, G-d or Satan?

• He is Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in his glorified form.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • He is Satan appearing as an angel of light.

• He is HaShem/ the G-d of Abraham/ YHWH.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • If there is a LIFE REVIEW... then it is G-d.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I really am not sure but I am researching this.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Who we meet depends on if we are sincerely religious?

• Near death experiences are a halucination caused by brain chemical reactions.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Maybe it is connected to memories of lights in delivery room from birth.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The being of light is the Elohim who formed Adam and Eve.

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think that this article is kind of interesting!

Don Piper Did Not Go To Heaven

I haven’t read a single book in the heaven-and-back genre, but it does chap my hide every Sunday when I see them atop the NY Times Bestseller lists. How dumb can the American public be? I ask myself. (Don’t answer that. It’s a rhetorical question.)

Why would an obviously well informed Christian be scared to read
at least one of the "heaven and back genre?"

My theory is that they could find out that fourteen year old Colton Burpo, who
had a near death experience at three years of age,
has better answers on virtually every scriptural question that you could
think of asking..... that a high percentage of people who have spent
many years at a Christian seminary?!

Just a theory!?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Also..... I personally was very confused for five years or more.....
I really, really, really was wondering if the being of light could
in fact be Satan appearing as an angel of light.......????

2Corinthians 11:14

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

At this time, if there is a Life Review, then
unless something really strange is going on then
I am of the belief that the being of light is Messiah Yeshua - Jesus
reviewing life with near death experiencers.

But the thought is crossing my mind that although this
question can in many ways divide Christianity......
Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is using this question as a test......

because I personally can understand and respect why any Christian would
arrive at a different conclusion than I am at at this time!

Can we respect and love each other.....
even if we disagree on certain doctrinal questions like this?

That is perhaps the most important question that we must answer?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't know about "the being of light". I didn't see one.

If I remember the Dr. Ken Ring research correctly the
being of light who reviews the events of our lives with us
during many near death experiences, is only remembered in
twenty to thirty percent of NDE accounts.

I suppose that the Book of Baruch could have originally been written in
either Hebrew or Chaldean but the way one particular verse in it is translated
it sure sounds like the being of light to me........
and as a Christian I have to associate this being swith the Word / Logos in His preexistenet form.

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Prophecy Of Baruch Chapter 6

[6] "For my angel is with you: And I myself will demand an account of your souls."

I am of the belief that the Life Review part of many near death experiences fits with this scripture:

Hebrews 9:27

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This question......... of whether or not Messiah Yeshua - Jesus was the being of light who met with former Atheist Howard Storm or not..........
ties in with many other issues and questions.

Would the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple stabilize the climate???

A Christian supporting the building of another place of sacrifice borders on the sacrilegious, frankly. It fails to appreciate the singular work of Christ.

Then this sets me up to play out an interesting role for the Jewish people over the coming years and decades....(G-d willing)...... because that is exactly what I am doing...... but my belief is that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus has more than one Covenant in operation... .He is working out a Adamic Covenant... a Noahic Covenant...... an Enochian Covenant..... a Davidic Covenant.... a Mosaic Covenant... an Abrahamic Covenant...... a Cyrus Covenant...... a Levitical Covenant...... and on and on and on and on....,... and He is a Brilliant Moshiach who can handle complexity that his less than well informed Bride.... the church...... is unable to fully comprehend at this time.........

Frankly... the Jewish people are every bit as much a Bride of Messiah.... as the church is....... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has a harem....... .I have no problem with that whatsoever.......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well if you don't mind posting anything at all that she wrote that is news. It might help to see the contribution she is making.

Paraphrasing what we already know from the Bible is fine and many Pastors already do that.

I will try to find the two discussions here where I quote quite a bit from her book.

Here is one of them:
Near death experiences and ABORTION.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
This testimony is certainly impressive and could reach a huge number of people.
Sorry, for whatever motive or reasons,
it seems misleading (but then again that just might be what I see and not what someone else sees - only testing by YHWH'S WORD will tell for sure).
Why would an obviously well informed Christian be scared to read
at least one of the "heaven and back genre?"

My theory is that they could find out that fourteen year old xxxx yyyy , who
had a near death experience at three years of age,
has better answers on virtually every scriptural question that you could
think of asking..... that a high percentage of people who have spent
many years at a Christian seminary?!
Not "scared" - it is entirely inappropriate for that ...
YHWH did not tell us to investigate things that are suspect.
Rather HE (His Word ) says be careful what you listen to (not open to many things in and of the world) , and especially strict beware fakes - they must pass every test before believing them or accepting what they say.

As for 14 year old, nde, many of those have already been exposed as fraud -
there is no need to expect one to be truthful.

Likewise a few years ago, a young teen(between 12 and 15 years old) visited a chat room here or on another "christian" forum, and
in just a few minutes of honest questions about Jesus and the lives the other chatters were living, had put to shame the "adults" who had no true testimony, the teen was
without any guile or agenda, and without trying to embarrass them - just questions from the BIBLE and about the BIBLE (they the teen) were unaffiliated with a church, searching for truth and for people with truth , with Jesus,
the "adults" had been active members for over 20 years in churches and on the chat room/forum for over 5 years (all of them , each),
and they were so embarrassed (they showed no honesty nor life in Jesus) they got mad at the teen and banned them.
The whole conversation/ chat lasted less than 47 minutes. (and the teen did not break any rules at all - quite the opposite the teen was very open and honest and "gentle" - the adult "christians" however were rough and rude and broke several rules ...)

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sorry, for whatever motive or reasons,
it seems misleading (but then again that just might be what I see and not what someone else sees - only testing by YHWH'S WORD will tell for sure).

Not "scared" - it is entirely inappropriate for that ...
YHWH did not tell us to investigate things that are suspect.
Rather HE (His Word ) says be careful what you listen to (not open to many things in and of the world) , and especially strict beware fakes - they must pass every test before believing them or accepting what they say.

As for 14 year old, nde, many of those have already been exposed as fraud -
there is no need to expect one to be truthful.

Likewise a few years ago, a young teen(between 12 and 15 years old) visited a chat room here or on another "christian" forum, and
in just a few minutes of honest questions about Jesus and the lives the other chatters were living, had put to shame the "adults" who had no true testimony, the teen was
without any guile or agenda, and without trying to embarrass them - just questions from the BIBLE and about the BIBLE (they the teen) were unaffiliated with a church, searching for truth and for people with truth , with Jesus,
the "adults" had been active members for over 20 years in churches and on the chat room/forum for over 5 years (all of them , each),
and they were so embarrassed (they showed no honesty nor life in Jesus) they got mad at the teen and banned them.
The whole conversation/ chat lasted less than 47 minutes. (and the teen did not break any rules at all - quite the opposite the teen was very open and honest and "gentle" - the adult "christians" however were rough and rude and broke several rules ...)

In a way the Bereans were investigating a new branch of Judaism that was
certainly considered "suspect" by the religious authorities of that time period?

Could our situation be somewhat similar?

John 5:39

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Acts 17:11

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
In a way the Bereans were investigating a new branch of Judaism that was
certainly considered "suspect" by the religious authorities of that time period?
Could our situation be somewhat similar?
John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Acts 17:11
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Not likely.
The Bereans , and the results, were clearly shown in Scripture, all according to TORAH/PROPHETS/ PSALMS/ and NEW TESTAMENT as known today.

I have not seen anyone benefited from nde, nor from anyone else's nde, nor any congregation benefited ,
and many have been (apparently) hampered, hindered, distracted from the GOSPEL OF JESUS....

For instance, this quote: "The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.
And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition."

Is very like new age teachings, and distracts from the fact already that ekklesia are supposed to be ALREADY, NOW, TODAY,
as they did in ACTS = with "no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition"
and (controversial) with no love for things of the world (like technology, at all);

thus (subtly or blatantly) promoting WAIT FOR HEAVEN IN THE NEXT LIFE , instead of DO TORAH in this life - in place of DO GOD'S WORD, PLAN, PURPOSE and SALVATION TODAY,
just
wait until by and by in the sky be blessed ! as if that was God's Plan....

(and so people here on the forum, people most places , do not see nor expect to see TRUE LIFE on earth, nor expect to LIVE as JESUS SAYS , nor TRY TO LIVE as GOD SAYS (as you can see by reading the threads and posts over the last ten years) )

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Not likely.
The Bereans , and the results, were clearly shown in Scripture, all according to TORAH/PROPHETS/ PSALMS/ and NEW TESTAMENT as known today.

I have not seen anyone benefited from nde, nor from anyone else's nde, nor any congregation benefited ,
and many have been (apparently) hampered, hindered, distracted from the GOSPEL OF JESUS....

For instance, this quote: "The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.
And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition."

Is very like new age teachings, and distracts from the fact already that ekklesia are supposed to be ALREADY, NOW, TODAY,
as they did in ACTS = with "no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition"
and (controversial) with no love for things of the world (like technology, at all);

thus (subtly or blatantly) promoting WAIT FOR HEAVEN IN THE NEXT LIFE , instead of DO TORAH in this life - in place of DO GOD'S WORD, PLAN, PURPOSE and SALVATION TODAY,
just
wait until by and by in the sky be blessed ! as if that was God's Plan....

(and so people here on the forum, people most places , do not see nor expect to see TRUE LIFE on earth, nor expect to LIVE as JESUS SAYS , nor TRY TO LIVE as GOD SAYS (as you can see by reading the threads and posts over the last ten years) )

Are you serious?

Do you really not think that any English speaking people worldwide have not benefited from the book and movie "Heaven is for Real?"

3,213,008 views on this so far!

Haven't you noticed how popular this has became?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
From all you posted, from all on the internet about it as well, it still falls short of being proven true, or of having good results.

Tens of thousands of people taking one or two or three steps
closer to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus fits with this scripture.......

Revelation 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Also......
notice that the Christian armor has a BELT OF TRUTH....
and a separate SWORD OF THE WORD.....

.... the Word of G-d, the scriptures do not contain all truths......
Messiah Yeshua - Jesus spoke far more than was recorded for us.....
and all of that was true as well......

Eph 6:14

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Eph 6:17

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
It seems more like the so-and-so spirit (some have a name for it, but I don't know it nor care to know it), that "seemed" popular (or "was" popular") that went round the world around '91 on, and ruined (deceived, led astray) many formerly (apparently ) good fellowships, groups and churches.

i.e. the benefits have not been shown to be better than new age stuff, so far.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It seems more like the so-and-so spirit (some have a name for it, but I don't know it nor care to know it), that "seemed" popular (or "was" popular") that went round the world around '91 on, and ruined (deceived, led astray) many formerly (apparently ) good fellowships, groups and churches.

i.e. the benefits have not been shown to be better than new age stuff, so far.

I truly am thankful that you are willing to look at this question... and openly post your opinions at this time but.....

please consider...... some other people get led into a similar spirt to that of the Scribes and Pharisees who condemned Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus over silly things.

How about this testimony?

4,734, 258 views..... so far.....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I truly am thankful that you are willing to look at this question... and openly post your opinions at this time but.....

please consider...... some other people get led into a similar spirt to that of the Scribes and Pharisees who condemned Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus over silly things.
Your accusation is noted
And wrong.
Your nde testimonies/posts are not proven even close to Yeshua, so far,
nor proven to be from Him,
nor for His people.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Your accusation is noted
And wrong.
Your nde testimonies/posts are not proven even close to Yeshua, so far,
nor proven to be from Him,
nor for His people.

So you believe that CBN was in error to do those videos?

So then was this experience by Ian McCormack from The Devil?

Please notice at the four minute mark in this film where Ian's mom is told to pray for her son.... that he is nearly dead...... If you think these NDE accounts are from Satan..... Did Satan tell Ian's mom to pray for him?????????

Last edited:
Upvote 0