Jun 24, 2003
Billings, MT
Visit site
✟11,346.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thats cause liberal women are all dried out, bitter, hairy feminists.

Long live the hot conservative woman!!!

If it wasn't for the feminists, there'd be no women in politics, including Conservative women--and of course, women would not even be able to vote. We wouldn't even be discussing Palin, as she would stay home and be barefoot and pregnant! For that matter, it is because of feminists that women can go to college and enter professions that were only open to men before they came along. Maybe you would also like it if you got paid a lot less for doing a job than a man does, even though you are performing the same duties. Personally, I think it is a lot more hot to have brains rather that beauty.

Also, who is bitter? There are many bitter Conservative woman who can't stand it that a black man is in the White House! It is bitter Conservatives who start a million threads on Obama. If all the Obama threads were removed, there wouldn't be much in the American Politics forum.

Reactions: Sailor_A
Upvote 0

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's easier to name-call than come up with something meaningful to say, isn't it? Don't worry, I don't think anyone noticed. :thumbsup:
True. I just don't see how anyone can actually believe that. ALL liberal women are hairy, bitter and dried out? That's like me saying all conservative women are like this joker...

Maggie_T, FreeConservatives (some mild profanity, nothing major)
Or...
http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=15078

But I know that's not true... because I have thoughts. (apologies to Louis Black) I know most conservative women are friendly, well-intentioned individuals who have believe different things than I do. I make no blanket statements about all of them because I don't know all of them, or even a large enough percentage to even guess at that statement. I could easily troll through YouTube and find redneck NASCAR women pumping for McCain/Palin, then turn around and say conservative women are racist rednecks. But, due to those pesky thoughts, I don't.

Why is this so hard for some people?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hollyda

To read makes our speaking English good
Mar 25, 2011
One Square Foot of Real Estate
✟17,438.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True. I just don't see how anyone can actually believe that. ALL liberal women are hairy, bitter and dried out? That's like me saying all conservative women are like this joker...

Maggie_T, FreeConservatives (some mild profanity, nothing major)
Or...
Kathy30, FreeConservatives

But I know that's not true... because I have thoughts. (apologies to Louis Black) I know most conservative women are friendly, well-intentioned individuals who have believe different things than I do. I make no blanket statements about all of them because I don't know all of them, or even a large enough percentage to even guess at that statement. I could easily troll through YouTube and find redneck NASCAR women pumping for McCain/Palin, then turn around and say conservative women are racist rednecks. But, due to those pesky thoughts, I don't.

Why is this so hard for some people?

It just is. It's easier to call names and avoid learning things about others. People wonder why non-Christians are on these boards frequently, and for me, it's exactly that. Learn things about people whose beliefs are not like mine, because I am not threatened by different ideas.

In this particular instance, I'm not concerned. It's easier for some to believe untruths, stereotypes, or just plain ugly things about me (a liberal woman), than to, oh, I dunno, engage in actual debate or hey, even try to get to know me or any other liberal woman on these forums or in general. But really, I understand why they don't. It'd be too hard, and then they'd have to humanize us and realize we're not the evil baby-killing, devil-worshipping, Jesus-hating gals they want us to be, all while refusing to shave while we're at it. I mean, I'm sure there are liberal women out there who fit this description, but I've only seen them in the movies. And that's saying something, 'cause I know quite a few liberal women. :thumbsup:

ETA: Strangely enough, the only woman I ever met who refused to shave was a conservative Christian. Her reasoning was God gave her the body as it was, and if he intended her legs and underarms to be smooth, he would have created her that way. Her husband didn't protest, either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0