Feb 17, 2010
Scotland
✟10,580.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Sure has.

I have thinning hair, I soar like an eagle with the Lord, and landed here.

I was on the mature singles, but a post every week or so wasn't enough to keep me nested over there, so here I be.

Good to be here and anxious to meet everyone.

God bless,

Tony

Hello, great to have you here!

Upvote 0

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Welcome man.

My relatives like to chide that I'm starting to lose my hair, but like....it's not funny. lol. What I'm going to do is probably like a Zidane:

Zinedine-Zidane.jpg

It's attractive, and it doesn't look too terribly for losing your hair but not wanting to go completely bald. That's my "plan" if/when it comes.

Upvote 0

bartony

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2005
Abilene Texas
✟11,486.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Howdy, Scottish Knight & Broken One! I feel so at home already! Good to meet you guys!

I think that's a good plan for me too, broken one. Instead of diddling around with what little I have, just have it mowed to the ground.:D
Baldness runs in my dad's family, so I have cool air on top all the time.

Upvote 0

bartony

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2005
Abilene Texas
✟11,486.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Hi James & cryptoscript!

Good to meet you guys.
I really have posted many things about my soul mate, my angel, Barb, James. That's right. Until we're reunited one day, a lot of my heart is already in heaven with her.
Barb was something amazing for sure. I saw Jesus every day in her. She was so loving and giving of herself not just to me, but everyone. Heaven is a brighter place now since she arrived.

Doing better James, thanks, but still have my tears at times, even now.
God bless,

Tony

Upvote 0

EyesOfKohl

Sufi
Nov 27, 2010
Гимры
✟83,635.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Peace and Blessings be upon you.

Welcome! :)

By chance, have you ever tried using castor oil in your hair? It apparently treats hair loss and gives you new growth. I've never used it because I don't have this problem, but it could be useful for you. If you're interested, I'd recommend you search the internet about it ^^

Upvote 0
M

Marycita

Hi James & cryptoscript!

Good to meet you guys.
I really have posted many things about my soul mate, my angel, Barb, James. That's right. Until we're reunited one day, a lot of my heart is already in heaven with her.
Barb was something amazing for sure. I saw Jesus every day in her. She was so loving and giving of herself not just to me, but everyone. Heaven is a brighter place now since she arrived.

Doing better James, thanks, but still have my tears at times, even now.
God bless,

Tony
That is beautiful...got tears...

Welcome to this area of CF :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bartony

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2005
Abilene Texas
✟11,486.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Hi guys! Man this is one jumpin' location! Lots of folks to gab with. That's good!

I'll have to grease up with some castor oil, Zatara! Might just cause some action.

Thanks, Marycita. Tears do come. One day, they will be gone forever. Only happiness with our loved ones gone on.

Thanks again to very nice welcomes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi and welcome I think the mature singles need to stick with that section and work it a bit more.. I have tried to stir it up a bit.. cannot be here enough it seems.. my hair is thinning but the reason not old age.. stress..

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome Tony! :hi: I say embrace your hair in all its thinness :) I couldn't care less if a guy is losing his hair or not. The measure of a man is not in his follicles lol.

And I've tried visiting Mature Singles too, and it is pretty...dead.

Upvote 0

EyesOfKohl

Sufi
Nov 27, 2010
Гимры
✟83,635.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
One thing about that castor oil, if it don't grow hair, my cap will slide off and on easier. Something good in all things!

You have to wash it out lol.

I don't know too much about it, just remember reading it somewhere and gave it a thought. You might want to read up about using it if you're interested.

Castor Oil: Hair Growth Treatment for Thicker and Healthy-Looking Hair | Castor Oil Uses

How to Use Castor Oil to Treat Hair Loss | eHow.com

Castor Oil for beautiful skin and hair

Upvote 0