Tell Tim whatever you want to

Ps28:7

I should probably put something cool here...
Mar 16, 2004
South Carolina
✟483.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
tim...there's this lady that calls the pharmacy that i work at and i don't know who she is but whenever she calls she'll ask a question and then she says "am i gonna die?" it's pretty funny because she asks weird questions like-if i don't change my toothbrush every 3 months, am i gonna die?...kbye

Upvote 0

LOVEthroughINTELLECT

The courage to be human
Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I tried coffee once when I was 9 or 10 years old. I did not think it was bad, but apparently I was not impressed either :D . I have never tasted the stuff again after that--other than in coffee-flavored ice cream :sick: .

Does anybody make strawberry-flavored coffee? That is probably the only way that I would try coffee again. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LOVEthroughINTELLECT

The courage to be human
Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
TinkHeartsJesus said:
Tim, my job is fun, but I think I'd like something a little more challenging at some point.

Do you want to trade?

Oops! You meant challenging in a positive way. :doh:You don't want my job. Sorry! :sorry:

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm leaving for my brothers wedding in 4.5 hours. It will be a 16 hour road trip with my mom and younger brother straight through the night! :eek: I'll be gone a week and get to see a bunch of family I haven't seen in forever, including my 6 year old nephew who was born on my birthday! I can't believe he is 6 :cry: I've seen soo little of him! :(

Bye :wave: (eat your veggies, even when I'm gone ;) )

B4A

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LOVEthroughINTELLECT

The courage to be human
Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
NoCompromise said:
I like playing cards...I need to learn to play poker.

Have you played Hoyle Card Games on a computer? The characters in the Hoyle series are hilarious. My favorite is Captain Scurvy, the parrot pirate. After a bad hand he will say things like, "I feel like I've been pillaged" or "I am playing like a hatchling."

I have only played poker against Artificial Intelligence opponents. I can win sometimes, but I can't really get a feel for the game.

Then there's Bridge. Not only can I not get a feel for Bridge, on the rare occasion that I win a game I will have no idea how I did it.

Upvote 0