Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Tim, until the other day, out of all the times I've gotten into a pool float, I had never thought to myself, "Melissa, you should check this pool float and make sure there aren't any spiders in it". But the other day that thought randomly popped into my mind. So I looked it over very quickly, then told myself, "You are being a paranoid weirdo. Get in the dang float." And so I did get in the float.

Ten minutes later, a spider decided it wanted to get some sun whilst resting on my arm, and I probably broke some world records as I, graceful as a buffalo, exploded out of the float and into the pool.

The end.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I think I have consumed at least 140 ounces of water today. I am still thirsty.

Also, I just got done hearing the most disturbing creature-beast sound ever. Coming from right outside my window. My Dad heard it too and we were both rather freaked out so Dad went to investigate. It was an owl. It sure didn't sound like you would expect an owl to sound. This was no "hoo, hoo" crap. It was the most messed up sound I have ever heard! The end.

Goodnight :wave:

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Ok I am going to go insane trying to find out what kind of owl it was and a recording of the sound it makes. :doh:

This is not at ALL what it sounded like but I found it amusing ....

http://www.barnowl.co.uk/interact/owlsounds/barn1.wav

I think if I had heard that outside my window I would have crapped my pants. :eek:

Oh noes. Now I have tried listening to so many sounds I forgot what it sounded like :doh:

Meh.

All I know is it when I first heard it, the mental picture that came to my mind was of a dying monkey.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LOVEthroughINTELLECT

The courage to be human
Jul 30, 2005
✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
TinkHeartsJesus said:
Tim, NoCompromise is a blessing to everyone that knows her. We should all tell her more often.

Oh, and Tim.... I almost always put Time as your name and then I have to edit it.

Speaking of time, I never have enough time to tell everybody everything that I want to.

Anyway, I appreciate NoCompromise's contribution to Christian Forums. :)

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tim, my eyes hurt a bit, I've been on hold with my phone company for a good hour, I haven't done anything on the to do list I wrote an hour ago and haven't even started packing even though I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. :eek: Oh, and I'm supposed to be at the gym right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Beauty4Ashes

Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
some public washrooms are extremely dirty. I was in the one in safeway today and it was so cold and metal, not even a mirror. Someone had wrote on the toilet paper dispenser in huge pink graffiti letters "I've seen Jail cells nicer than this." Lol. Wasn't an understatement.

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tim I broke my glass table trying to lift something twice my body weight above my head in the garage. Oh, and I had bare feet.

Am I going to die? ....oh wait this isn't the question thread....Umm, I'm supposed to be packing right now. Why am I not?

Upvote 0