Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I have a feeling the upcoming primaries will be referendums on Ted Cruz. And I have a feeling that Republicans will register their widespread disapproval...
Noting the obvious ... in the most recent national poll.

Donald Trump Falls Behind Ted Cruz in National NBC/WSJ Poll | NBC News

In the poll, Cruz is the first choice of 28 percent of Republican primary voters, while Trump gets 26 percent. They're followed by Marco Rubio at 17 percent, John Kasich at 11 percent, Ben Carson at 10 percent and Jeb Bush at 4 percent.​

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Noting the obvious ... in the most recent national poll.

Donald Trump Falls Behind Ted Cruz in National NBC/WSJ Poll | NBC News

In the poll, Cruz is the first choice of 28 percent of Republican primary voters, while Trump gets 26 percent. They're followed by Marco Rubio at 17 percent, John Kasich at 11 percent, Ben Carson at 10 percent and Jeb Bush at 4 percent.​

I wonder if this has to do with more and more GOP candidates dropping out -- the ones who chose "Not Trump" before are sticking with "Not Trump" as the field narrows...

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if this has to do with more and more GOP candidates dropping out -- the ones who chose "Not Trump" before are sticking with "Not Trump" as the field narrows...
The poll numbers don't appear to support that.

If the poll is correct, it may not be (Trump argues that WSJ hates him ... and it is widely acknowledged that NBC is the sleaziest of mainstream media), then there has been a shift in Trump's support over the past week. We'll know the truth soon enough.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Curiously, Fox News' latest South Carolina poll shows Trump dropping as well. The Fox poll also shows the field narrowing with Cruz rising and Rubio falling.

Fox News Poll: Trump leads in South Carolina | Fox News

Trump captures 32 percent among South Carolina likely Republican primary voters. Ted Cruz gets 19 percent to Marco Rubio’s 15 percent. These are the only three candidates earning double-digit support.

Upvote 0