take a look at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretOfFatima

Our Lady of Fatima: Song of Solomon 6:10 (NIV)
Oct 21, 2005
Visit site
✟10,438.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3qvCJNSwSM
:)

Sorry guys, you gone have to click on the link right above the video as the producer seems to have asked everyone to disable embedded viewing on external web sites.

Basically this lady called Susan Boyle, 3 days ago, appeared in a a singing context in the UK and more or less everyone laugh at her until she started to sing... one of the videos has got over 3.2 million hits in just 3 days.

Last edited:

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Apparently she was slightly brain damaged at birth and as a result was mildly mentally handicapped.

She is fantastic - she has never realised what talent she has .

I just hope the media machine does not take her over completely - if it does I fear for her . She is an innocent .

Upvote 0

Tigg

Senior Veteran
Jan 5, 2007
✟17,774.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I read about this on the news on the net this morning but didn't know how to find it. So thank you for posting it here.

What an awesome gift this lady has! I certainly hope someone picks up on this and she eventually records. I will buy whatever when she does. Absolutely outstanding! :clap:

Upvote 0

SecretOfFatima

Our Lady of Fatima: Song of Solomon 6:10 (NIV)
Oct 21, 2005
Visit site
✟10,438.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Apparently she was slightly brain damaged at birth and as a result was mildly mentally handicapped.

She is fantastic - she has never realised what talent she has .

I just hope the media machine does not take her over completely - if it does I fear for her . She is an innocent .

Bless her!

I was reading some of the comments and sadly there is always a few that have to write insults....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
She is simply awesome !!!

By the way , she is Catholic and has been singing in the church choir since she was 12.

In fact, she's a very active church goer.

I love her voice but I kind of feel for her. You just know she's going to be ridiculed ad infinitum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She's Catholic. :)

Priest not surprised by Scottish woman's performance on British TV

LONDON (CNS) --
The audience snickered and the judges of "Britain's Got Talent" either rolled their eyes or allowed their blank expressions to betray their bemused skepticism as the awkward-looking middle-aged woman told them she wanted to be as famous as the popular British actress and singer Elaine Paige.

Then Susan Boyle began to sing, and they were spellbound and shocked by the beauty of her voice and rose to their feet in applause.

But Father Basil Clark, who watched the show on television at his home in Broxburn, Scotland, was not surprised.

He has seen the situation unfold many times before, having regularly accompanied Boyle, 47, on the annual Legion of Mary pilgrimage to the Marian shrine in Knock, Ireland.

Continued- http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0901753.htm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.