tactile sensory units, 2

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I am challenging the conclusions you derive from them. You do not observe design, you observe tactile sensory units and hands. That is the observation.

Yes, elements of design in tactile sensory units are observed.

The objects' existing is something I am not contesting, but I contest that EITHER are conclusively designed based on your flawed reasoning, which btw, leads one to conclude hammers aren't designed. If it makes an incorrect conclusion about hammers, why should I think that method being correct in any example is anything besides random luck? Why should I care what your reasoning says when it is wrong most of the time, thus is demonstrably right none of the time?

Why aren't observed elements of design in the tactile sensory units evidence of design?

No, I am stating that your method is so bad, that half the time it mislabels designed things as "not designed". Why then should I think that the "designed" designations are more accurate with the same method? I obviously don't use the same method you do, so I don't agree with your conclusions on the principle that a right answer is wrong when derived from an invalid method. You might as well be saying "2+4 = 5, therefore calculators do math".

I'm not understanding.

Exactly, again, you keep up with that premise of design, and yet your method from which you derive it has not been verified. I do not have to contest an invalid premise.

Not only a premise but an observation.

How do you know it is a design? What qualifies as a design?

I've answered this question from lots of folks dozens of times now. But, once again.

Complexity, functionality, purpose, elements of design as seen in the circuitry interconnected for a purpose, programming and bi-directional information exchange.

I am addressing the topic, just not in a way you like. Probably because I am challenging your ability to distinguish design.

I've distinguished, and observed, elements of design in tactile sensory units.

Because the conclusion that what you observed was design is flawed. Your method for determining that has been shown not to work consistently enough to rely on it for anything.

I've observed complexity, functionality, purpose, elements of design as seen in the circuitry interconnected for a purpose, programming and bi-directional information exchange. What's the problem?

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I already gave you the answer multiple times.

Well, now I'll ask for it again, and you'll respond with something which will evade answering and the question will remain. This doesn't mean the question is going away, you know.

Designed evolution? We observe elements of design.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Well, now I'll ask for it again, and you'll respond with something which will evade answering and the question will remain. This doesn't mean the question is going away, you know.

Designed evolution? We observe elements of design.

We observe elements of evolution, not design. DNA proves it.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
How is that related to tactile sensory units?

DNA is observed in this tactile sensory unit.

hand-dan-kosmayer.jpg

This proves that it evolved and was not designed since DNA is an element of evolution.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0