Suspicious behavior by Muslims in the US

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you know they were Muslim?

Because the article makes no mention of race or ethnicity. If they were white Christian looking types that would have been in the first paragraph.

Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Because the article makes no mention of race or ethnicity. If they were white Christian looking types that would have been in the first paragraph.

The MSM seems to have an annoying habit of leaving out that kind of information when it makes their ideologically corrupt pals in government look bad...

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh, BTW.

MACON, Missouri (KRCG)- Authorities in Macon, Missouri announced Friday that a bulk purchase of cell phones there was the work of a cell phone trafficking ring.

The Macon Co. Sheriff's Office says that groups typically buy prepaid phones at low prices and sell them for profit elsewhere.

Wait, so buying things at a low price and reselling them at a higher price is a "trafficking ring" now? Weird, I though we called that the free market.

http://www.stopcellphonetrafficking.com/
Their actions ... cost wireless providers hundreds of millions of dollars each year.

Oh, now I see where the rhetoric is coming from.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,992.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Looks like it is not illegal, per se.

"The post said this type of trafficking business usually results in civil action between the trafficker and the cellphone carrier."

So the carrier probably says, "In order to sell our phones in a given territory, you have to agree to certain terms; you have violated them, so we're suing you."

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Looks like it is not illegal, per se.

I'm not sure how that is possible - it was done by people who looked Muslim. Just use your imagination.

"The post said this type of trafficking business usually results in civil action between the trafficker and the cellphone carrier."

Which is weird if the people reselling the phones bought them from a third party. Kinda like Ford getting involved in me buying a used car from a "trafficker".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Easily" huh? You know how to detonate a propane tank with a mobile phone?

Update if someone has not posted already:

Now this…

A stash of explosives was discovered in Mark Twain National Forest in Mid-Missouri in October.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...re-mysterious-cell-phone-purchases-were-made/

Most improvised explosive devices include the following components: a cheap cell phone, electrical wire, a fuse, batteries (AA or 9-volt), electrical tape and a thyristor (a solid-state semiconductor device). This last piece provides the option of letting you wire into the positive and negative diodes of the speaker on the cell phone board.

Two common ways to complete the circuit between these components is to use the vibrating mechanism on the cell phone or the speaker—this could be either the speaker used to make your phone a speaker phone, or the speaker that you put up to your ear during a normal conversation. We found that the speaker phone has more power going to it and was more commonly used. When the phone is called, it activates the ringer, which makes the connection between those two components and kicks off the signal to detonate the explosive.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/boston-marathon-bomb-attack/

You never encountered a propane IED with cell phone or PTT initiators?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read what I posted above again, I just explained it. But I'll explain it again.

Step 1). Make a Pipe Bomb (there are materials on the internet for this)
Step 2). Rig the phone's vibrator up for a detonator. (you can find this on youtube)
Step 3). Put the Pipe Bomb on one side of the propane tank.
Step 4). Put the shrapnel bag on the other side of the propane tank.
Step 5). Place the propane tank up against a solid wall so that the force of the blast is directed outwards (pipe bomb goes up against the wall).

It's common sense physics. Bomb goes off, detonates the propane tank, and lots of pressure and force is produced. The pressure and force will mostly go through the path of least resistance -- to the one side is a solid wall, and to the other side is air. Most of the pressure and force goes through the air, while some goes through the wall and to the sides.

It's basically a crude version of a claymore mine; it uses similar concepts.

Had a truck packed with these outside Camp Victory Iraq in 2007.

Intercepted by an Iraqi patrol.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'twould work on Truman Dam and take out the electric grid for the Midwest, kill a bunch of fish, destroy thousands of homes and businesses and kill a bunch of people that way, cause a quake on the fault that is near there, and generally cause havoc. Sounds like a plan.

Not enough "juice" to cause that. Don't need to. Easier targets which would cause just enough havoc.

Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Had a truck packed with these outside Camp Victory Iraq in 2007.

Intercepted by an Iraqi patrol.

I hope by "intercepted", you mean "they noticed it and disarmed it" and not "it blew up on them instead of us".

But, the fact that they made such devices and that they do work is enough cause for concern that such a thing could be done over here.

Now, a "truck packed with them" would be rather easy to spot... but I wonder just how much havoc one could cause if someone put one in a garbage can or somewhere similar where it'd hit a bunch of people...

But as stated earlier in the thread, the phones were supposedly trafficked... that would make sense, buying a phone with a plan is $100 or more, but they sell them for $20-30 at Wal-Mart, but those are programmed to use Tracphone's service... I suppose if you could "jailbreak" the phone and get it to work with normal wireless service... well, they could make some decent cash off of that.

Not sure why the propane tanks were stolen though....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By all accounts, the police looked into it, and the FBI have been notified. What more would you like me, or the nation, to do about this warning sign?

You are correct. However this is a discussion forum.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope by "intercepted", you mean "they noticed it and disarmed it" and not "it blew up on them instead of us".

But, the fact that they made such devices and that they do work is enough cause for concern that such a thing could be done over here.

Now, a "truck packed with them" would be rather easy to spot... but I wonder just how much havoc one could cause if someone put one in a garbage can or somewhere similar where it'd hit a bunch of people...

But as stated earlier in the thread, the phones were supposedly trafficked... that would make sense, buying a phone with a plan is $100 or more, but they sell them for $20-30 at Wal-Mart, but those are programmed to use Tracphone's service... I suppose if you could "jailbreak" the phone and get it to work with normal wireless service... well, they could make some decent cash off of that.

Not sure why the propane tanks were stolen though....

Yes disarmed.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By all accounts, the police looked into it, and the FBI have been notified. What more would you like me, or the nation, to do about this warning sign?

Yes the president asks Americans to be vigilant:

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be afraid. Be very afraid. Panic. Overreact. Abandon your principles. Buy guns. Do all of these things, but mostly, panic.

No of course not. Just following the president 's advice.

Upvote 0