Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
I'm getting ready to leave my fulltime job to go into my ministry fulltime. It's exciting but scary, too, because I have a pretty comfortable life right now. But God has called me to leave it behind and do this ministry. Now is the time, He says. It's now or never and never is not an option. He set everything up to make it financially possible for me to keep body and soul together, although I will have to work to support myself at least at first.

So, what I need isn't direction from God, He's already given that. I don't need a lot of money, because He has seen to my basic needs. What I need is your prayers and continuing support while I go through the transition from being a licensed professional to being the director of a non-profit. I have to sell my house, and I'm nervous about that. One of the things I'd like you all to do is pray that the right buyer will come along and offer the right price. I'm planning to price my house to sell, but I hate the haggling part of selling, and I'm completely inexperienced at selling a house. Also, pray that I can get it ready for the market by the end of next week.

Thanks! And I appreciate your love and support!

Gerry_NY

Apr 17, 2004
North Carolina
✟599.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will pray for you. I pray that God sees and fulfills your every need. And I will pray that lives will not only be touched, but changed through your ministry. I pray that everyone who meets you will feel compelled to give themselves to Christ. Go with God, trust in Him...He will never lead you astray.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.