✟38,868.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FatBurger

14% + Jesus = victory
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Portland, OR
✟38,868.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
knownbeforetime said:
I meant that Brandon Routh is gay. Read his bio at Yahoo!. I still saw it and I loved it!

I find that hard to believe, since he's dating Courtney Ford, and the Yahoo bio I saw made no mention of it.

Brian Singer, the director, is gay. Is that who you were thinking of?

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just looked and it now says Courtney Ford. I read it before I went to see it on Tuesday night and it said he was dating someone named Kevin Mann.

*sniffs the air* I get the feeling that nobody quite believes me.... I'm not so easily confused, you know....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GL2814

The Green Lantern
Jan 21, 2003
Space Sector 2814
Visit site
✟9,353.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
superman_main_logo.jpg

It was a great movie. I saw it twice. I gave my boss a six month notice to have the day off. I saw it Wednesday and Friday night with a friend. A number of lines from the first movie. Some cheesy parts.

Upvote 0

GL2814

The Green Lantern
Jan 21, 2003
Space Sector 2814
Visit site
✟9,353.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
'Superman Returns' FYI:

The old lady on her death bed at the beginning of the movie she played Lois Lane in "The Adventures of Superman". The bartender, Jack Larson played Jimmy Olsen in the same TV show.
When Superman saves Kitty, Superman assumes the same position as Superman does on the cover of 'Action Comics #1' June 1938. The very first comic book that started it all.

Upvote 0

enelya_taralom

Catch the wave.....
Aug 2, 2004
✟10,398.00
Faith
Christian
Saw it last night. Thought it was alright... not bad, not great. I liked Bryan Singer's adaptations of the first two X-Men's better.

I also like Christopher Reeves and Margot Kidder better as Superman and Lois Lane. The new guy isn't bad, but I didn't like Kate Bosworth much as Lois. Her acting just seemed a bit... forced, I guess.

Though I really liked Kevin Spacey :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, when I first saw Jason and how sick he was, I knew, just KNEW, he was Superman's son! Does anybody think the Lord gives words of knowledge concerning movies? This happened in the Vilage too, I could see that twist coming in the first few minutes.

Upvote 0