Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Awe, almost went all the way. This is a defene game. Longest punt re
Bennie says Denver will win and wanted to borrow a pretty good chunk of cash from me to put a bet down. I refused. If Denver wins, Bennie and I will end up at odds.
I hope they win...

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You did the right thing. Sounds like he needs help with his gambling addiction.
Bennie says Denver will win and wanted to borrow a pretty good chunk of cash from me to put a bet down. I refused. If Denver wins, Bennie and I will end up at odds.

Reactions: bill5
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Wow. Never in a million years did I expect this outcome. Too bad Manning didn't have a good game from the sound of it (didn't see the game), but going out with a ring is nice. Makes up for the years he was fantastic but didn't get a ring because of a lame defense. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,765.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not a big football fan, but I enjoyed this Superbowl. We were at a small party and I just relaxed and focused on the game (I had brought sausage cheese puffs--everyone had brought finger foods, so there wasn't much work for the hostess, either).

I always choose the underdog team, so I was glad Denver won. I thought the half time show was much more tasteful and non-controversial than some of the previous ones I've seen.

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Bennie was planning on betting Denver and the under, but could get no credit with his bookies. He wanted money from me to make his bet, which he would have won and which also would have covered what he already owes the bookies.

Now it is my fault........

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Bennie was planning on betting Denver and the under, but could get no credit with his bookies. He wanted money from me to make his bet, which he would have won and which also would have covered what he already owes the bookies.

Now it is my fault........
Why couldn't he bet his own money?

Upvote 0